Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure when he was a baby she filmed him writing a santy letter, holding the pencil in his left hand, well she leapt in to correct him and told him to hold it In his other hand! Well maybe he’s left handed Nicola! Shocking she owned a pre school
I remember that is there something wrong with him doing it with his left hand she is a disgrace of a mother them kids 😒

Reactions: 1
Are they able to write off rent as a business expense?
Possibly if they say they work from home, you can write a load of stuff off
---
I remember that is there something wrong with him doing it with his left hand she is a disgrace of a mother them kids 😒
🤷‍♀️ who the duck knows with that one, it was a ridiculous comment to make. She’s little to be worried about

Last edited:
One of mine used to always hold pencils/colours and toys in their left hand, from very very young when playing, and I knew they were left handed. He would then do colouring and writing with both for a while till he got a couple of years into to school and had to essentially pick a hand and stick to it as he was equally sh1t writing with both rather than continuously using the same hand :ROFLMAO: So he's left handed as we thought.

• Haha
One of mine used to always hold pencils/colours and toys in their left hand, from very very young when playing, and I knew they were left handed. He would then do colouring and writing with both for a while till he got a couple of years into to school and had to essentially pick a hand and stick to it as he was equally sh1t writing with both rather than continuously using the same hand :ROFLMAO: So he's left handed as we thought.
Don’t see her issue, left handed ppl are generally more intelligent and creative. Nikkis more Interested in acting like a 15 yr old with dozy Rosie and their matching jackets 🙄

How do you know it’s about him? Could be anyone?
Obviously I went onto the girls page in the screen shot,the op said his name is on the page in a relationship and I clicked on the page and there baby is on his page with his daughter and there's photos of him and Chrissy,plus I remember his face from her photos 🙄 someone actually posted him are we dating the same guy page last week also saying he was very dangerous,maybe it's her or her family 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Obviously I went onto the girls page in the screen shot,the op said his name is on the page in a relationship and I clicked on the page and there baby is on his page with his daughter and there's photos of him and Chrissy,plus I remember his face from her photos 🙄 someone actually posted him are we dating the same guy page last week also saying he was very dangerous,maybe it's her or her family 🤷
It's definitely him wonder what he has done I can just hear nicki saying i told you so 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It's definitely him wonder what he has done I can just hear nicki saying i told you so 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️
I know I wonder if that's why they fell in out in the first place and he wasn't ever welcome at any family events,poor Chrissy if she went through anything like that,would t wish it on anyone

Reactions: 3
How exactly is it a “big boy” room by putting a bed in. She left all the baby stuff in. Doubt a 3 yr old boy has any interest in fluffy pink clouds 🙄 the begging skills must be slipping

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And his basic bed!! No freebie there like her two other kids got and there fancy headboards etc so sonny gets the most basic type one possible 🤣

Reactions: 4
And his basic bed!! No freebie there like her two other kids got and there fancy headboards etc so sonny gets the most basic type one possible 🤣
Nothing wrong with it, but Nikkis go to when she has to put her hand in her pocket is IKEA, cheap and cheerful, as I said, nothing wrong with it but no tagging, no loving it, no promoting it to her followers , unless of course, she’ll be gifted an Uber tacky, velvet quilted, diamond encrusted king bed for sonny boy which she’ll only be too happy to tell her sheep to follow that company and buy their tasteless tit! Nicola, you’re as transparent as a pane of glass 🙈

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t say Nikki sleeps to well at night.
Not with a Court judgement against her for €18k .. mind you she probably has Dubai booked on her Credit cards for Christmas.. in the hotel beside the landing strip ... i loved how Aoibe Devlin dropped her in it earlier this year

Reactions: 8
Not with a Court judgement against her for €18k .. mind you she probably has Dubai booked on her Credit cards for Christmas.. in the hotel beside the landing strip ... i loved how Aoibe Devlin dropped her in it earlier this year
Aoibhe then also took her kids to a hotel that a few weeks before she said she wouldn't bring them to till they were older and would appreciate it, something like that anyway she said

Reactions: 2
the beds nowhere near the ridiculous cot she was gifted. The amount of tit she was gifted during that pregnancy was nothing short of disgusting.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.