Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the beds nowhere near the ridiculous cot she was gifted. The amount of tit she was gifted during that pregnancy was nothing short of disgusting.
But it’s good to see the amount of freebies given to her as dramatically reduced, I hope businesses are seeing her for what she is after all not paying your creditors is not a good look.

Reactions: 13
Zero content so bring out the little lad at bedtime, you can taste the desperation

Reactions: 5
Perfrom for Instagram and il get u mattress nobody budged on a free bed so u will get the cheapest one available in IKEA but 1200 on handbag mother of the year there

Reactions: 5
The pitiful bed frame cause she’d to fork out herself, must not have been gifted any bedding either or flooring, not to worry she’ll sell the free nursery furniture she blagged and buy some

Reactions: 7
The pitiful bed frame cause she’d to fork out herself, must not have been gifted any bedding either or flooring, not to worry she’ll sell the free nursery furniture she blagged and buy some
Such a contrast to princess pippas bed

Reactions: 6
So the little fella loves sleeping in his big boy bed, yet still no sign of bedding, poor crater must be frozen sleeping without sheets, she’d want to review her stories before posting

Reactions: 3
So the little fella loves sleeping in his big boy bed, yet still no sign of bedding, poor crater must be frozen sleeping without sheets, she’d want to review her stories before posting
On her reel she has a sheet on the bed along with duvet

Reactions: 1
Yeah but also pretty sure it’s actually Nikkis old sofa. Christ, for people who live their life on the beg they get their moneys worth. Maybe she’s tryna rustle up funds to pay dhl 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s getting so skinny . Looks stressed and unhappy last few months.
Oh no that’s her debloating supplements 🫠 I’d be stressed aswell if I was up to my eyeballs in debt and trying to maintain a lifestyle I couldn’t afford to keep up with the Connolys/ regazolis!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh no that’s her debloating supplements 🫠 I’d be stressed aswell if I was up to my eyeballs in debt and trying to maintain a lifestyle I couldn’t afford to keep up with the Connolys/ regazolis!
Wonder will they head to Dubai at Xmas again this year!

Reactions: 4
I’d imagine she’s disputing that with one hand and booking Dubai with the other! Better pack your earplugs for the runway hotel Nikki 🤣

Reactions: 2
Yeah but also pretty sure it’s actually Nikkis old sofa. Christ, for people who live their life on the beg they get their moneys worth. Maybe she’s tryna rustle up funds to pay dhl 🙈
That’d make sense actually - her comment of her dad nagging her to get it gone so it possibly was hers and she jammed it into her dads to get her new one in.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.