Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does anybody else notice, she only brings her kids to places like the cinema, Emerald Park, Funatasia when they are gifted/free?

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does anybody else notice, she only brings her kids to places like the cinema, Emerald Park, Funatasia when they are gifted/free?
I noticed this too, Emerald Park she said was a self care day or something like that but she was only there because it was free

Reactions: 6
I noticed this too, Emerald Park she said was a self care day or something like that but she was only there because it was free
You can throw funtasia on that list as well. And gifted hotel stays. She doesn’t spend anything on Irish services, waits to be handed them. But when it comes to her business she’s all about, support small, local businesses! Maybe take your own advice Nikki.

Reactions: 7
No she doesn't spend money on anywhere Irish to be fair though between Disney land and Portugal and even the gifted stuff the kids get plenty

Same as Danni the mammy - takes every free day out and hotel stay going. They’ll be flat out between now and Xmas with all the Halloween and Xmas experiences

Reactions: 2
Same as Danni the mammy - takes every free day out and hotel stay going. They’ll be flat out between now and Xmas with all the Halloween and Xmas experiences
And other one to add to the list ciara dempsey never ever takes her kids anywhere unless it's gifted

Reactions: 3
This is the tight arse who sold her old maternity clothes while grabbing any freebie she could get her hands on.

And went on a rant because someone said she should give them away
Bouncing on her yoga ball slagging everyone she sees as beneath her. She’s all fur coat & begged knickers this one.
Side note has chrissie changed her insta name to the child’s name & mama? What a chav

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bouncing on her yoga ball slagging everyone she sees as beneath her. She’s all fur coat & begged knickers this one.
Side note has chrissie changed her insta name to the child’s name & mama? What a chav
Has she got a new Instagram because her own name is coming up on mine had to have a look 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She made that old page private and set up a new one! When she was mentioned here!
Then her sister blew her cover by sharing it.
Is Nicki a dance teacher by trade? Or just the manager of a dance school?
And why with all she shares does she never share footage of the IGT win, surely they is a huge deal for her school or is their controversy around the win?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Then her sister blew her cover by sharing it.
Is Nicki a dance teacher by trade? Or just the manager of a dance school?
And why with all she shares does she never share footage of the IGT win, surely they is a huge deal for her school or is their controversy around the win?
Haaah, yeah, the kids who won the money saw feck all of it. Nikki kept most of it and “reinvested” it into the business. If that’s how she funds it, whoever told her it wasn’t a viable business was right!

Reactions: 1
I said it before and I’ll say it again. The only reason she holds onto little bow pip and the dance place is because her mother was heavily involved in both. I’d say she’s in debt up to her eyes with it all and is too stubborn to let it go. I don’t think I’d keep anything that was drowning me even if I had special memories from it.

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ get the camera out of the child face and put him bed. Her children keep ridiculous hours.

Reactions: 4
duck me! The anxiety those kids are living with/ will live with! Making him perfect his little rhyme on camera for her “ followers” at his bedtime which should be a private moment for any toddler! She’s an absolute weapon, comes across in the way she speaks to that poor child! Nikki, it’s cute if you’re child does lovely things willingly, not so cute when he’s being scorned by his mother for not doing it “ properly “, sorry, the way she interprets it to look for HER social media ! ie, he has no say in what YOU put on the internet for thousands of people to analyse and even worse the absolute weirdos online 🤬 do what you said you’d do and keep your kids off insta, nobody actually gives a tit about them, except for their well-being which you couldn’t give two fucks about 🤬

Reactions: 7
So uncomfortable to watch how she speaks to that child..not performing quickly or cutely enough for her! It’s actually shocking

Reactions: 8
Sure when he was a baby she filmed him writing a santy letter, holding the pencil in his left hand, well she leapt in to correct him and told him to hold it In his other hand! Well maybe he’s left handed Nicola! Shocking she owned a pre school

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.