Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikki wouldn’t know work if it hit her in her frozen face. Grateful for what? Anyone can go to Dubai 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can none of them live in the moment, enjoy the evening, instead of recording every jaysus thing. How many phones are out recording the chef.. cop on ya muppets..

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Can none of them live in the moment, enjoy the evening, instead of recording every jaysus thing. How many phone are out recording the chef.. cop on ya muppets..
How would they prove how grateful and blessed they are if it’s not on the gram for all to see.

• Haha
You’d swear herself and Gav were working on the front line the way they go on 🙄 they are both essentially sales reps 😂 sure she only admitted a few weeks ago that things were so bad in the bow business that a big order saved them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hand to mouth existence. It’s all smoke and mirrors - git her rings cleaned and a new diamond replaced. Tags the shop hoping for what??? Beggy central 🙄

Reactions: 9
The kids better enjoy these trips while they can as guaranteed with no education they will be working some minimum wage job and cant afford a taxi to the airport . They wont have the luxury their babysitter had being able to talk sh#te into her phone to earn a living . Those floggers will be long gone by then. So Nikki is right they should be so grateful 🙄

Reactions: 9
Please dont tell me they let a 2 year old go down one I'd them slides with no armbands on are they actually bleeping stupid 😒 😑

Reactions: 7
Please dont tell me they let a 2 year old go down one I'd them slides with no armbands on are they actually bleeping stupid 😒 😑
was thinking that myself can’t believe they let him down on it I would be afraid he would fall or hit his head or worse

Reactions: 5
Thats really not funny, cute, adorable or safe... but they did it for Instagram, shes done some questionable tit with the kids, but this...
despite the fact he could have broken his neck on the way down, hes only bleeping 2...
how in gods name did they think that was safe... and Mosney/ Butlins were worse for letting it happen .. they should be reported for allowing that

Every time he got thrown down those slides I panicked… has Nikki ever heard of dry drowning before? Ah sure sonny is a little dare devil. She’ll be throwing him off the balcony next!

They really are thickos , how irresponsible are they. Obviously no healthy & safety standards in Dubai like European waterparks🙈

Reactions: 4
But the child has no fear! Yeah Nicola most two year olds don’t, that’s why it’s your job to look after him!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.