Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These fashion collabs she does are actually always gas! They are never ever her own actual personal style. Like lovely dresses and all, but c’mon Nikki we are not that stupid. Anything for a few euro though I s’pose!
And every single dress she ever wears, she opens every button at the top, tucks in the collars, and has it open to the waist.... carefull Nikki, we might see your fried eggs....🙄why would you try to change a dress so much if you actually liked it? Oh wait🥱

Reactions: 4
God love her, she can slap as much greige paint as she wants everywhere but I’d say the yellow floor tiles kill her coz they don’t fit in with her grove home, insta hun, Rosie con , Mrs mansion ViBeZzZz….

Reactions: 2
Notice her and denise from pelo dolls dnt follow one another battle of the girls and communions who can be more OTT both posting about plans and dresses etc

Reactions: 3
Notice her and denise from pelo dolls dnt follow one another battle of the girls and communions who can be more OTT both posting about plans and dresses etc
Couldn’t even compare the two-
Denise’s will be all out chav, big fat gypsy wedding style trying to show off money she doesn’t have to keep up with the McGregors while Nikki will try re create the royal wedding all for “perfect” instagram life she tries (and fails) to portray..

Either way you just know neither of the little girls have much of a say for THEIR big day because their mammies want to show off too invisible people on their phone..

Reactions: 10
Couldn’t even compare the two-
Denise’s will be all out chav, big fat gypsy wedding style trying to show off money she doesn’t have to keep up with the McGregors while Nikki will try re create the royal wedding all for “perfect” instagram life she tries (and fails) to portray..

Either way you just know neither of the little girls have much of a say for THEIR big day because their mammies want to show off too invisible people on their phone..
Where am I going wrong? I’ve a standard bouncy castle and a buffet planned at home 😂😂 I need to get some insta coverage 😂😂😉

Where am I going wrong? I’ve a standard bouncy castle and a buffet planned at home 😂😂 I need to get some insta coverage 😂😂😉
Pretend your accounts have been hacked and someone might send you some free balloons 😂

• Haha
Why on earth does she go to a gym in Ballsbridge when she lives in Ballgriffen ! The keeping up with the Jones’s is a joke ! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know he's a baby and I shouldn't judge but the scorpy little voice on Sonny😂 say nikki is raging he's not a softly spoken angel

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cos gav supplies their gym equipment
I’m sure he provided gym equipment to lots of gyms closer to darndale. They are going to Eden one as it’s a high end gym that people living in. Ballsbridge go to and they dream of being in that set! It’s so strange. Difference between actual members of Eden one and them is that the members can afford the membership 🤣

• Haha
I’m sure he provided gym equipment to lots of gyms closer to darndale. They are going to Eden one as it’s a high end gym that people living in. Ballsbridge go to and they dream of being in that set! It’s so strange. Difference between actual members of Eden one and them is that the members can afford the membership 🤣
Ah yeah, they’re certainly not paying for it

Reactions: 1
On TikTok and just heard the sister going on about minding sonny, collecting Pippa and dropping her to dance and then collecting Jayden! I find it so sad. A young 20/21 year old should be in college and out with friends or travelling. She’s there being Nikki’s slave for probably duck all money. It’s disgraceful.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
On TikTok and just heard the sister going on about minding sonny, collecting Pippa and dropping her to dance and then collecting Jayden! I find it so sad. A young 20/21 year old should be in college and out with friends or travelling. She’s there being Nikki’s slave for probably duck all money. It’s disgraceful.
She’s just taking over from chrissie. Nikki tried to look for a childminder before, obviously didn’t work out for her. I wonder why?🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.