Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David has form for going after any of Terri's followers that have called her out for dodgy behaviour and threatening them all women may I add I have seen some of the messages he has sent. I suppose he has to show his masculinity some way . Suit him better to get a job and stop sponging of his wife

Reactions: 7
David has form for going after any of Terri's followers that have called her out for dodgy behaviour and threatening them all women may I add I have seen some of the messages he has sent. I suppose he has to show his masculinity some way . Suit him better to get a job and stop sponging of his wife
Does he not work either??

Gavin wetting his pants to be out with the z listers. Were Nicola and Debbie at the same party? . . . Akward!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know where she sources her bows 😂 I do like them but don’t want to give her my money!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know where she sources her bows 😂 I do like them but don’t want to give her my money!
Honestly your baby won’t like them, they left a big track around my nieces head,, her blind mother obliviously didn’t see it.. once the baby looked cute that’s all she cared plus the baby was a new born so her head wasn’t overly big

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.