Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Centara is miles away from everything - it’s all optics with our Nikki ….
I’m away for Christmas and new year and flying home this evening - let’s just say a different kind of clientele has arrived in the past 24 hours. It’s cheap to plan a trip when the schools are back.

edited to add - this is a one off trip for us because of a joint significant birthday - don’t want to come across as being a brag like Nikki.

Reactions: 6
why would your child/ teenager sons mates watch your stories πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she cut it very quick when she showed the airport is beside the place they are staying. How many suitcases did the take

Reactions: 7
She is a nobody who thinks she really is something special living a champagne lifestyle on her dutchgold budget πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I will never forget she claimed Khloe Kardashian used her bows, absolute mortification!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she's going to put the cot in that tiny little room with Pippa and Jayden and leave the big open room for herself and Gav! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Sound one!!!!! That bed doesn't even look like Jayden will fit in it. He seems quite tall! At least she respected his wishes not to be on camera for once. She'll have the bikini picts up now for all Jaydens pals 😣😣😣 dose!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Centara is miles away from everything - it’s all optics with our Nikki ….
I’m away for Christmas and new year and flying home this evening - let’s just say a different kind of clientele has arrived in the past 24 hours. It’s cheap to plan a trip when the schools are back.

edited to add - this is a one off trip for us because of a joint significant birthday - don’t want to come across as being a brag like Nikki.
Sure she does the same in portugal stays in Vilamora and drives for 40 minutes each way to post being in Quinta !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So she's going to put the cot in that tiny little room with Pippa and Jayden and leave the big open room for herself and Gav! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Sound one!!!!! That bed doesn't even look like Jayden will fit in it. He seems quite tall! At least she respected his wishes not to be on camera for once. She'll have the bikini picts up now for all Jaydens pals 😣😣😣 dose!
Is he not like 15?
Sure he’s big enough to be an adult, I thought the little bunk bed was for Pip and Sonny…
She’s such a scab.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s a glorified broom cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A btl of cheap wine & fruit is hardly an amazing gift, is that not pretty standard for most hotels . Also if that was an upgrade how tit was the room they booked.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone said she was all fur coat and no knickers, well from her latest story 11 hrs ago ( Nik the Did tagged MrsMakeup- who never reposted her BTW even though MM posted 2 hours ago) I think she's more all Fur Coat and no knockers πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Ps: First day back to school successfully, no one has cried, or was late so I'm a bit giddy, not coming for smaller chested ppl so don't @ me πŸ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone said she was all fur coat and no knickers, well from her latest story 11 hrs ago ( Nik the Did tagged MrsMakeup- who never reposted her BTW even though MM posted 2 hours ago) I think she's more all Fur Coat and no knockers πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Ps: First day back to school successfully, no one has cried, or was late so I'm a bit giddy, not coming for smaller chested ppl so don't @ me πŸ˜‡
Is Mrs makeup even staying in the same hotel? Think they have moved to the Atlantis now.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.