Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she didn’t say she can’t wait to meet her new niece, she said she can’t wait to get a bow on her head!!!!!! Christ almighty 🤢

Reactions: 6
Comment of the year Nikki 👏👏👏👏. And her poor sister pining for her deceased mother, wishing she’d be there on the birth of her first child and that’s the best you can say . Lovely !

Reactions: 7
Nikki single handedly keeping the oxfam shop going with her donations. duck off lorraine, this lot would sicken you.
Cannot do ANYTHING without validation and blowing smoke up their own arses.

Reactions: 11
Oh the sister had her baby, only shared for the bow 🙄

I’m not mad about the name they chose either, definitely not my taste! 😬

Reactions: 5
Aw duck Nevaeh is genuinely my least fave girls name. Damn! I thought she'd have Tina in there somewhere. Happy for Chrissie though and a cute post! Minus the bow obvs

Reactions: 2
I'm no grammar police but duck me!!!!!
"We broke our own history".....sorry do u mean you broke your own record!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wouldnt be mad about the name either but it far better than Sonny , Jayden and Sidders . Not gone on Pippa either.

Reactions: 1
I'm no grammar police but duck me!!!!!
"We broke our own history".....sorry do u mean you broke your own record!!!!

Hang on, so she runs a dance school, few hundred kids, if each kid brings 2 parents wouldn’t that (like every other kids dance school show) sell out all the tickets?

The audience is made up of parents wanting to see their kids not randomers wanting to see her dance school perform.

Reactions: 7
Affronted by her fake silence/excitement, followed by daft squealing! I’ve never known a dance school not to sell out of tickets. Happens every year at my daughters and they run 7 evening performances and a matinee! I honestly didn’t think any dance school would have empty seats!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.