Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ttxx

The more I think about her the more angry I’ve become. There are so many amazing Irish businesses here struggling to get customers to buy from them online ,Businesses that have invested so much money to make their dream a business and then you see the likes of Lisa’s followers sitting there every time with credit cards in hand . I don’t understand it

Reactions: 17

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Is this how Tom Ford figure out how much stock to order too???? Sweet Lord but this is a new marketing strategy to me. Can we expect to see Lidl, Aldi, Dunnes and Tesco posting on Facebook in next day or so asking us if we will press the Like button so they can decide how many turkeys and hams to order in for Christmas. Also if someone presses Like on her post are they entering into a contract to then purchase the item when it is restocked? Will there be HC proceedings taken against you if you press Like today and then don’t follow through with a purchase?
9723CDF7-32AA-44AD-98A4-B0674EB65D5B.jpeg

• Haha
Holy mother of God, the reviews of the perfume are nauseating, there are middle aged women up and down the country being chased around the kitchen by their husbands all for a sniff of the Lisa's perfume. I think some of them must have bulk bought the auld wine shes flogging too 🙄😅

• Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Using followers to do her forecasting. I’ve seen it all now. Amateur hour. Does she have a Fisher Price cash register too? Moronic🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Graf

anyone else seriously suss about these selling out? This is my opinion of course?

• Heart

keywest

Was is just the one brother Lisa had, and he died in an accident?..is that true? from the bits here and there that I have heard he too worked for their family business...what I dont understand is that she widely brings up about. where she works but if she doesn't want attentsion why broadcast it surely someones looking for insurance..is going to bring up LLL what a stupid name by the way...so its really her own fault if someone calls and asks her about that.....she really has no personality...its all sell sell and SELL thats all her of what her "content" is, and why hasn't anybody spoken about the reverse psychology she uses when speaking about those great dealz and what a wonderful favour she has done for getting a discount when she is fucking getting paid to promote this shit :LOL:
Amen to exactly this 100% true. Stupid wagon gets press drops to said office shows off merch from the office has people call into the office with gifts for her but contact the office she never shuts up advertising and she'll be after you with the handcuffs. Cannot stand her she's so fake it's all about the hard sell. What I honestly don't understand she clearly is very well off comes from old money aside from being successful in her own right how in the name of God is she so allergic to spending some of it. That bike for example would she not just pay to have it especially the times we are in or if the company insisted not taking payment donate the cost to a charity. She the meanest fucker I ever saw. She really really hates parting with money.

Shop girl

Chatty Member
“Has anyone ever heard of Skechers?” Oh FFS. Then to continue and say she wouldn’t wear them on her 10km walks cos she wears proper runners for them!! Way to go to dis a product Lisa. “They look lovely on the foot”, well they would look fair stupid on the head. Jesus but she is a vacuous individual. No word on the HUUUUUGE charity giveaway today, another one of her insincere pledges, like never taking off the Chris necklace, not flogging during the pandemic. Really grinding my gears lately, I could unfollow but then I’d be lost on this thread and this thread is worth the torture of watching her stories.

• Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
She turned people off her with the constant selling. She was relentless at it since March. Maybe if she had been a little bit more relatable and little bit less like QVC more people would have time for her tat now. I think since March in particular, she just became more and more dislikeable as every week passed.

Reactions: 15

Schnozzle

I wonder how LLL feels that another Tullamore woman has Arnotts and Brown Thomas stocking her products whilst she sells cheap perfume online to horny old goats wanting the ride?

• Haha

Buddha

Strange how every follower so far who claims to love this shite more than their fave chanel can't seem to spell chanel properly 🤔 all so far have spelt it channel and its not auto correct because I checked 🤣 I smell a 🐀

• Haha

Newbietoo

I think so!! Probably didn’t pick those herself though😄
She didn’t. The second interior designer that did her living room up did this.!

I remember being a little surprised (I've followed early days) at just how basic and style LESS her home was. No shame in that but its a whole new level now and all free. Vom. I always get the impression that organised mayhem and her fell out. We were promised a big reveal and nada. That girl worked hard and was great on the budget finds.
They did fall out. Because Lisa is rude and entitled and made a fool of her. She got what she need from OM and left her high and dry and then Adeline came only threw a few cushions And candles and got the praise.
she falls out with everyone. I know this first hand! Greedy rude individual. The most unlikeable person I’ve ever met.

• Wow

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Ah jumping on the charity bandwagon. Watch to see what's donated. Sickening
She hasn't a charitable bone in her body, the one to benefit from it will be herself, to raise her profile, gain followers and have brands running after her.
Its always me, myself and I with her.
Perhaps she might donate to a mental health charity, given her big f*&k up a few months back. There isn't a sincere bone in her, in my opinion.
She's a dose !!

Buddha

Couldn't even pronounce the name right and the beautiful cake the girl made 🙈 Dara loves his versace don't you know, would ya ever fook off you absolute twat of the century🤣

• Haha

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
Her next perfume will be unisex called ‘Oh Ladzs’, quickly followed up with’ Four Stories’ and if you’re not careful ‘See you on the Steps’!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Missycoco

VIP Member
Holy mother !! Victoria Beckham 🤣🤣 what planet is she on. Was it not for hubby big earner she would have flopped ages ago, mind you have they not got a big deal going on with Netflix , so she can afford losses.. Delusions of grandeur. Can’t believe she stated ‘Not a shop open and I am selling fragrances online’ Not a care in the word for them businesses, confirms what us the non deluded already sussed out. Me me me that is al that is important !! Pure selfish no empathy for all these shops who will struggle, many won’t make it! Bragging is an awful trait even worse in these times. When many of us can’t sleep at night it is due to genuine worry not because we are wired up about how we can/have brainwashed lining pockets. I would not get over confident over a cheap dupe , will there be repeat custom?? Wonder what the locals think of the oversharing and bawling on a public platform , I would be so embarrassed to face them, be seen after the performances over the last few days . No sign of happy face , he usually goes for a walk, cooks breakfast, dinner, wonder if he is staying in just in case all these sex starved females smell him and jump on him , sorry I would sooner jump on Boris and that’s saying something 🤣

• Haha

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
I see the beautiful truth was gifted a tree from Rathwood but as she had a tree she asked them to donate to a womans refuge while giving them the shout out. Nice to see. A few like LLL tignam et all could do with something similar. In fairness she has a fab tree. Definitely not a cheap one especially when it came from BTs
That is the way bloggers should be. The beautiful truth really gave that Christmas tree company such a good plug and at the same time highlighted the women's refuge centre. You would never ever see LLL wholeheartedly highlighting any cause. I saw once where she put up a link to a funding page from a follower and never wrote anything about it. It was very lazy and half arsed..and it really spelled out to me what a cold and shallow person she is. She does not have one empathetic bone in her body because all she cares about is number 1!!