Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShyGuy

If you go through comments, so many are repeat purchases. Same people buying again. Some without even smelling. One woman was buying 6 I counted. Her follower numbers are more or less unchanged so i find it hard to believe she is reaching new people. I find it all very comfortable, and i worry LLL goes too far with hard sell, contrived content and influencing people to spend money for her own gain. I am not a fan of the influencer scene in general, but i have yet to see any other influence drive on spending the way she does. There is a pressure to spend as soon as you open her stories.

Reactions: 12

GenBlg

Anyone notice that her messages from secret sheep I mean loyal fans seem to be from people who also struggle with the same grammar issues as the lovely Lisa?? Surely just a coincidence though.

• Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
I’ve bought some stupid 💩 online over the years, when I’ve been pissed. Really stupid, unnecessary crap. But even drunk Roisín wouldn’t stoop so low as to buy her tat🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Shop girl

Chatty Member
A new low has been reached just now, the big sighing at the fact that everything is slower with Covid. How dare Covid cause a delay in her shipping the cats piss from wherever it’s made. That was an all time low even for her. Thousands of people have lost family, friends, loved ones to Covid, not able to be with them in their final days and hours, unable to have funerals for them. Families unable to visit loved ones in Nursing Homes and hospitals but her biggest problem with Covid is that her shipment is slower. Self entitled and narcissistic doesn’t even begin to describe her.

• Heart

Ikidyounot

Such a load of bull. The discounts are the exact same in the Mc elhinneys site!!! I didn’t Bother to check any other site as I’ve better things to do with my time. The wheel always turns though girls ,, and I cannot bloody wait for the day that it turns for the last time for these greedy fuckers because they turn my stomach 🤢 LLL supports absolutely nothing in her town ,, just gets the sheep to buy everything through her and yet there are lots of places in Tullamore that sell the makeup she advertises, those nardini or gardjni or whatever ya call them boots ,, and those brook candles and God knows what else 🤷‍♀️ but not once would she support them and all they have gone through this year. Jesus please let the remaining idolising Sheep wake up fairly lively 🙏

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
That smile on the walk seemed soooo fake.

Trust and only recommend what she believes in. Kidding me 🙈 she will sell anything.

• Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
She’s attention seeking even in her charity choice. I’m not for a minute saying that they’re not deserving of it(although their employee salaries are slightly eyebrow raising!) but I think she’s ensuring maximum exposure by choosing to support them as opposed to a local organisation or a less public cause. And she probably wants this publicity ahead of whatever launches she has planned in 2021. Maybe I’m cynical but she doesn’t come across as a humble, kind or empathetic person, and certainly doesn’t seem to be especially charitable either(do you remember that touristy Oirish crap she gifted patients in the local hospital last Xmas?? Heaven forbid she might give them something decent🙈🙊, or the Depop selling, or the constant begging for everything so she doesn’t have to spend any of her own money). There’s another angle here for her. I absolutely believe that there has to be. Just my opinion of course......but I think she is too self absorbed to all of a sudden be so selfless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

ShyGuy

Oh hang on she might be able to get more, what??? are you serious?? And we can pre order??? And she on the phone to them while she reaches out to us to check. How absolutely sound of her.

How do people believe this bull. Behind the hard core hustle and manipulative spin she must be ripping mad it didnt sell out in hours. Have some integrity Lookey Lookey Lisa (LLL) and you might not need to try so hard 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
She's happy to flog items and push her discount to line her pockets but won't answer questions in relation to said products ...some brand ambassador she is

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
She said she's putting up the prize herself, maybe a holiday to the Maldives or New York. No way is that coming out from her pocket! So what she'll do is get her followers to donate then she'll recuperate what she spent and the remaining amount will go to charity. Or else she'll get a load of sponsors to donate for the prize in return for advertisement for them...
Then queue all the adoration from her fans. She seems to trive on this approval from people who she doesn't even know. I have never ever heard her mention meeting up with friends (real friends) for a walk or a coffee, they're all business acquaintances that she talks about. To me that tells a lot about a person and what qualities they have.

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
The year she has had. She never ever takes time to mention how tough everyone else has it.

She is just painful. How can people not see through her.
I have no idea ! She’s so incredibly fake . You can tell she looks down on everyone , sneers her moronic followers . She’s not one bit grateful. She’s an entitled see you next Tuesday . And really when it comes down to it she’s all these followers and not one true friend apart from Chris whose there for the free dinners and holidays .

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
I really don't agree with giving to big corporation charities. Every year in work, different teams adopt a family chosen by a local charity. We pay their rent for December and January. Do any odd jobs around the house and do all their santa and food shopping for Christmas. They are so grateful and we see where our money goes directly and it's so humbling.
I agree with you!! As a Tullamore woman I actually thought she would have supported a local charity who actually deliver food to 850 families in Laois, Offaly and further afield. A well known local man runs it and his volunteers are absolutely flat out trying to keep up with the demand!! PMCV Trust is one of Oonagh’s Charities.. Shame on ya Lisa.. demonstrating yet again what you think of your community!! Furious wouldn’t be the word for how I am feeling now!! Charity starts at home!!!

keywest

The cat piss must be produced bottled and packaged in Santa's workshop because that's the only place that can turn around really tight time lines like this. There are large retail chains very well known that are really struggling to have supply to meet the demand as all delivery times have been pushed back to much.

She's like the single white female of selling she's fucking scary...but she must be delighted she has the dumbest fans they literally believe every bit of shite she feeds them.

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
And her massive gums on display ! Wouldn’t you think she would have got those teeth sorted , I’ve never seen the like . With all her fake affected smiles , I’d have thought she would want semi decent teeth
Going back a good while ago some dentist got in touch to do something about her teeth and she was like a bull over it, she was raging and highly insulted. I remember it on her stories, she was spitting feathers over it.

Quackers

VIP Member
This is the part I’ve the real issue with. It’s the shady behaviour that whips up a frenzy so people make an impulse buy that ordinarily they may not buy. She’s creating this frenzy. Roll up roll up last ones here so people panic buy. It’s just disgusting especially in these times. In my opinion of course.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Agree with every word x
I just had a look and had to turn off. I am raging and sad at the same time....how dare she belittle those less fortunate, crocodile tears in to the camera while sitting in front of her perfect for the gram tree, flashing her rolex and diamonds while pretending to give a damn. She hasn't a clue !!

Not time for fake people, none at all.

She will be back on tomorrow flogging and her stories are probably being watched by people who are struggling in every way at the moment.
Wrong, its all so wrong.

Sorry for the rant x

Most of us have been living in the real world for a very long time and are well aware of the homelessness situation on our own doorstep. She hasn't made a big discovery...

Missycoco

VIP Member
We really are a chatty lot who will express our opinions/views , freedom of speech ! . Our discussions will be factual based on fact , straight from the horses mouth . Don’t want it discussed well it’s simple don’t share it on a public platform , it’s really is that simple. No need to run to daddies or /cry/scream troll when called out. Unlike some deluded followers we won’t agree or kiss 🍑 .

Last edited:
  • Haha