Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah jumping on the charity bandwagon. Watch to see what's donated. Sickening
She’s very shrewd. Let’s see if her sheep buy the charity tickets as quickly as they buy everything else. And if they do she’ll get all the glory!!

Reactions: 3
She’s obviously hoping to get more freebies to auction for charity! How about wave your fees and give away the stuff you receive in the post on a daily basis without a big hullabaloo.

Reactions: 8
She hasn't a charitable bone in her body, the one to benefit from it will be herself, to raise her profile, gain followers and have brands running after her.
Its always me, myself and I with her.
Perhaps she might donate to a mental health charity, given her big f*&k up a few months back. There isn't a sincere bone in her, in my opinion.
She's a dose !!

Reactions: 15
Just seen that.. Is she trying to redeem herself incase anyone thought she was being a right aggressive wagon in her replies?!! Oh look little 'ol me does care after all. So by her promoting giving to charity will make her look good to the public. Another marketing ploy! – She'll be adding philanthropist to her profile next. Wonder how much she will actually give out of her own pocket or will it all come from the pockets of her loyal sheep! 🐑 That is if they have anything left over after buying the perfume, fast fashion tat, chlobo bracelets, Human & Kind etc etc 🤣

Just seen that.. Is she trying to redeem herself incase anyone thought she was being a right aggressive wagon in her replies?!! Oh look little 'ol me does care after all. So by her promoting giving to charity will make her look good to the public. Another marketing ploy! – She'll be adding philanthropist to her profile next. Wonder how much she will actually give out of her own pocket or will it all come from the pockets of her loyal sheep! 🐑 That is if they have anything left over after buying the perfume, fast fashion tat, chlobo bracelets, Human & Kind etc etc 🤣
Its the sheeps money from all their buying to line her pockets !!

Reactions: 2
I’m actually raging with this latest charity scheme to boost her profile. This is an all time new low. I’ll put up a few spot prizes, no doubt donated for free because she’s put the call out for donations, yea pay, and I take all the glory.
Mother TereLisa😤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said she's putting up the prize herself, maybe a holiday to the Maldives or New York. No way is that coming out from her pocket! So what she'll do is get her followers to donate then she'll recuperate what she spent and the remaining amount will go to charity. Or else she'll get a load of sponsors to donate for the prize in return for advertisement for them...
Then queue all the adoration from her fans. She seems to trive on this approval from people who she doesn't even know. I have never ever heard her mention meeting up with friends (real friends) for a walk or a coffee, they're all business acquaintances that she talks about. To me that tells a lot about a person and what qualities they have.

Reactions: 11
💡 I think you can write a charitable donation off against tax too, so thats another benefit 🙄🙄 !!

Reactions: 7
Oh my god...how are people buying this? This is a 180 turn now. Just gift all the stuff you get free free away regularly. Or do lots of mini giveaways throughout the year. This one big huge charity thing is bandwagon central and just to feed the 'narcissist ego' (in the psychological meaning of the phrase).

Reactions: 9
She said she's putting up the prize herself, maybe a holiday to the Maldives or New York. No way is that coming out from her pocket! So what she'll do is get her followers to donate then she'll recuperate what she spent and the remaining amount will go to charity. Or else she'll get a load of sponsors to donate for the prize in return for advertisement for them...
Then queue all the adoration from her fans. She seems to trive on this approval from people who she doesn't even know. I have never ever heard her mention meeting up with friends (real friends) for a walk or a coffee, they're all business acquaintances that she talks about. To me that tells a lot about a person and what qualities they have.
Yes, not one friend has been mentioned in all the years on Instagram/Facebook, that always occurred to me and my sisters!
You would feel sorry for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That won’t last unless she’s getting something out of it
Yeah she got her bedroom and kitchen blinds from her plus she styled some of Lisa's house.. "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" springs to mind!
Maybe there's a bit of lick arsing going on as she could be on the look out for sponsorship for a trip to the Maldives! 🤣🤣
All I can say is I hope she's going to be transparent about it to donors ie. is 100% of all monies raised going to the charity? or if there are sponsors will they be mentioned? etc.. I'm currently involved in a fundraising campaign for a charity and we have to show account for everything.

Last edited:
So now LLL is try to be Rosie with her Charity fundraiser!! Lets hope the proceeds go to. mental health charity to make some sort of apology for her disgraceful references to MH a couple of months ago!

Reactions: 6
Be under no illusion this fundraiser will be of benefit to LLL she does nothing that doesn’t benefit herself... you’ll see goss.ie reporting how this lovely lady who had to go to the high court because of ‘trolls’, launched and ‘sold out’ her own branded perfume, and is now giving back so selflessly (not really because it’s all tax deductible) ....
she’s a master of manipulation and marketing .... which does need to be commended !

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.