Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 6 for Lisa’s Lust List, Offaly’s answer to QVC and Tullamore’s latest perfumer.

Previous thread here:

Reactions: 1
Love it!!! As she had way less men’s product in stock she’s pushing that big time as she only has over 200 to sell before that’s sold out ! She knows that will be a good way to convince the sheep to buy the women’s piss

Reactions: 9
If somebody wants to give a summary of the previous thread(s) feel free, I merely started this thread to facilitate constructive discussion and opinion😇😇😇

Reactions: 4
We really are a chatty lot who will express our opinions/views , freedom of speech ! . Our discussions will be factual based on fact , straight from the horses mouth . Don’t want it discussed well it’s simple don’t share it on a public platform , it’s really is that simple. No need to run to daddies or /cry/scream troll when called out. Unlike some deluded followers we won’t agree or kiss 🍑 .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Crying again. You'd think she bottled the cure for Covid not some poundshop fragrance to line her deep pockets with.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God help us this is only the start she reckons ...there will be more tat flogged.. according to her if victoria beckham has a perfume and also has a clothes line then why cant she!!! We will all be wearing lisa's midi dresses and denim jackets/leather jackets combo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Victoria Beckham 😂😂😂 she is deluded.
Bejaysus comparing oneself to Victoria Beckham...righteo....lets see how that works out. Is VB fashion constantly in financial difficulty ?? The hubby has to keep bailing it out.

Ah fellow tatlers I can't cope with the notions.

She's reading TL aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bejaysus comparing oneself to Victoria Beckham...righteo....lets see how that works out. Is VB fashion constantly in financial difficulty ?? The hubby has to keep bailing it out.

Ah fellow tatlers I can't cope with the notions.

She's reading TL aswell.
There are only a handful of fashion houses in the world in profit. 😂😂 I don’t mean the midi dresses she sells, I mean proper ‘non rubbish’ well known (have walked the walk) fashion houses.

Reactions: 3
She's 100% reading here and trying to stir tit. Do she compares her fragrance to Tom Ford and her upcoming clothes line to Victoria Beckham she's bleeping deluded. She needs to shut up crying she's hadn't figured out world peace or the cure for covid keep your feet on the ground woman. Only my opinion leesa as I'm sure you'll be along to read hear don't go running to the HC.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.