Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute state of those perfume and aftershave bottles. They look like something those pyramid scheme huns sell

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who is Lizzy 😂 Agree the lies really pees me off, all this sold out 💩 is so boring now . Honestly can’t believe the comparing to VB and Chanel , pity they can’t spell it right though. They have just brought out a lively Chanel advert

I love Chanel perfume, all fragrances of them, I’m lucky all I ask every Xmas is for a bottle. As it’s so expensive it’s all I ask for and it’s all I get but I am delighted. My birthday is in autumn and I get vouchers from my siblings and I treat myself in jan in the sales to another bottle.

I’d rather add more money and buy a beautiful perfume that is from a well established perfumery than buy her one.
€50 for cheap everyday tat you’d wear around the house... no thanks

Reactions: 6
People, please, we're clearly all wrong about this particular product because now she's up there with Jo Malone & YSL .....
Today has been unbelievable. Really really unbelievable

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
People, please, we're clearly all wrong about this particular product because now she's up there with Jo Malone & YSL .....
Today has been unbelievable. Really really unbelievable
Tis unbelievable to think she is up there with the likes of YSL and Jo Malone and Tom Ford and VB with her secret formula perfume what next 🤪 the notions of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Strange how every follower so far who claims to love this shite more than their fave chanel can't seem to spell chanel properly 🤔 all so far have spelt it channel and its not auto correct because I checked 🤣 I smell a 🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
can you imagine pippa or sosu acting like this? She’s hilarious. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You would imagine if someone was using Chanel they would know how to spell it.

Reactions: 7
Strange how every follower so far who claims to love this shite more than their fave chanel can't seem to spell chanel properly 🤔 all so far have spelt it channel and its not auto correct because I checked 🤣 I smell a 🐀
So true it's all a fake mock up. She probably has a 2nd account to send herself messages 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Tis unbelievable to think she is up there with the likes of YSL and Jo Malone and Tom Ford and VB with her secret formula perfume what next 🤪 the notions of her.
And not one of them an Irish Brand so much for her supporting Irish, she’s become a catalog of lies!

Reactions: 4
LGB I can’t be arsed with writing her full name. The grown arsed woman who talks baby talk 🤬 well she was reading out some ingredients of cats piss never heard of sweet sexy vanilla before? Lisa really has notions about herself stupid cow. ( both of them 🤣 )

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So 4 pallets went out today and won’t be here until December 10th? She ordered them last night (which would be even later in Foreign countries) in my opinion Is she starting to trip over her lies?

Reactions: 5
Any chance can we nominate Lisa for a ‘People of the Year Award?!? Like she’s revolutionised the perfume & logistics industry in just 5 days!! Thank god she didn’t launch toilet paper. Swipe (up) and wipe like Lisa🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh girls this is obviously what it’s like for
Companies when I promote their product . Jesus she’s so removed from reality it’s frightening . I’d say even VB would be more humble than this cow

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.