Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine all her sheep rushing around in their puffs coats (in all colours) smelling gorgeous 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine all her sheep rushing around in their puffs coats (in all colours) smelling gorgeous 🙄
Reeking of 💩 and looking like 💩 in their manky coloured unflattering dodgy looking puffy jackets, completing their look with some fugly leather granny trainers🙈🙈🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she has the most smug irritating head on her in the photos she takes these days? It annoys me🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
She has lost any bit of style she had, very severe looking these days, like an old cranky spinster auntie.

Reactions: 10
Those puffer coats don’t look anything special & defo not worth any more than the €50 - they don’t even look warm, no detail, very plain .....

thought she was a bit snappy, turning off messages now,ye won’t find link anywhere ..........hardly an exclusive collection of coats by Lisa now

Reactions: 5
Those puffer coats don’t look anything special & defo not worth any more than the €50 - they don’t even look warm, no detail, very plain .....

thought she was a bit snappy, turning off messages now,ye won’t find link anywhere ..........hardly an exclusive collection of coats by Lisa now
Gutted girls.. ye are destroying it for me.. . sooo looking forward to matching my pleather skirt with my puffa ( it’s waterproof cos I made them throw water at it) jacket.. gonna team it with me deadly trainers at 100 odd yo yo and spray a splash of the oul french parfume... will have the auld B&S candles burning.. and I am doubling up on the symprove... laaads... I am lit.. the hubby won’t be able to resist me 🤣 must remember to move all the AM bits off the kitchen table... just in case 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was going to say we could do a 'LLL clothes bingo' at mass on Christmas day (only go once a year to show the face) but I won't be going near any super spreader events! Where is everyone planning to wear all these pleather skirts and swing dresses to?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder how LLL feels that another Tullamore woman has Arnotts and Brown Thomas stocking her products whilst she sells cheap perfume online to horny old goats wanting the ride?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s on “a message free day” 🙄 notions!
I couldn’t believe that, she’s so rude, arrogant - omg I can’t take any more of her, she is really getting in my nerves big time

I wonder how LLL feels that another Tullamore woman has Arnotts and Brown Thomas stocking her products whilst she sells cheap perfume online to horny old goats wanting the ride?
Who’s that ??? Omg imagine the princess of Ireland won’t like that

Reactions: 6
She's happy to flog items and push her discount to line her pockets but won't answer questions in relation to said products ...some brand ambassador she is

Reactions: 11
On a message free day and the link isn’t working! The sheep will implode 🐑 💥

Reactions: 5
She’s on “a message free day” 🙄 notions!
How 'professional'.. Not!!! So she advertises a coat.. Then expects Pamela Scott's to do her dirty work by answering any questions while she gets paid for the privilege. I get it yes she will be inundated with messages but the way she comes across is so rude.
She should have created a post giving all information about it then said if anyone has any further questions please email company. In my job when I put up a post regarding a product I give all information such as size, price, directions for use, what it's suitable for etc. I don't just put up product and say 'if you have any further questions please email the company' !!
It's all about the 'quick buck earned' with her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.