Lisaโ€™s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I think about her the more angry Iโ€™ve become. There are so many amazing Irish businesses here struggling to get customers to buy from them online ,Businesses that have invested so much money to make their dream a business and then you see the likes of Lisaโ€™s followers sitting there every time with credit cards in hand . I donโ€™t understand it

Reactions: 17
anyone else seriously suss about these selling out? This is my opinion of course?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do we know where these are being produced. In my opinion there isn't a hope in hell that a factory will produce these and ship them before Christmas. The lead time on all deliveries has increased hugely due to Corona and Brexit, unless there in a warehouse in Tullamore:)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this how Tom Ford figure out how much stock to order too???? Sweet Lord but this is a new marketing strategy to me. Can we expect to see Lidl, Aldi, Dunnes and Tesco posting on Facebook in next day or so asking us if we will press the Like button so they can decide how many turkeys and hams to order in for Christmas. Also if someone presses Like on her post are they entering into a contract to then purchase the item when it is restocked? Will there be HC proceedings taken against you if you press Like today and then donโ€™t follow through with a purchase?
9723CDF7-32AA-44AD-98A4-B0674EB65D5B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah Jesus sheโ€™s such a manipulative prick ! Her stocks sitting pretty and sheโ€™s playing people like fools ! Laughing away there with Chris who canโ€™t show emotion but maybe he does on the inside ๐Ÿ˜†

He is laughing on the inside and she is laughing all the way to the bank ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Oh hang on she might be able to get more, what??? are you serious?? And we can pre order??? And she on the phone to them while she reaches out to us to check. How absolutely sound of her.

How do people believe this bull. Behind the hard core hustle and manipulative spin she must be ripping mad it didnt sell out in hours. Have some integrity Lookey Lookey Lisa (LLL) and you might not need to try so hard ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Using followers to do her forecasting. Iโ€™ve seen it all now. Amateur hour. Does she have a Fisher Price cash register too? Moronic๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With the amount of likes she is after getting she will be doing a buy one get one free offer in Jan

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is this how Tom Ford figure out how much stock to order too???? Sweet Lord but this is a new marketing strategy to me. Can we expect to see Lidl, Aldi, Dunnes and Tesco posting on Facebook in next day or so asking us if we will press the Like button so they can decide how many turkeys and hams to order in for Christmas. Also if someone presses Like on her post are they entering into a contract to then purchase the item when it is restocked? Will there be HC proceedings taken against you if you press Like today and then donโ€™t follow through with a purchase?View attachment 298570
Done deliberately to make the sheep feel like she values what they have to say, lil ol Lisa needs their help because she's just mind blown that her creation has done soo well, she never expected it at all sure they're all bananas ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ she's playing her audience, they don't even realise it, she's making them feel like they're part of something, my conclusion is that a lot of her followers are lacking in their lives and that's why they literally adore her.

Reactions: 10
Is this how Tom Ford figure out how much stock to order too???? Sweet Lord but this is a new marketing strategy to me. Can we expect to see Lidl, Aldi, Dunnes and Tesco posting on Facebook in next day or so asking us if we will press the Like button so they can decide how many turkeys and hams to order in for Christmas. Also if someone presses Like on her post are they entering into a contract to then purchase the item when it is restocked? Will there be HC proceedings taken against you if you press Like today and then donโ€™t follow through with a purchase?View attachment 298570
It wouldnโ€™t shock me if she went through all the likes and dmd them the page to buy on ....

You have to hand it to her, she is a master manipulator. 5000 likes in under an hour for a product none of them have seen/sniffed is some achievement! She definitely took part in a Keith Barry masterclass at some point.
It is quite frightening really

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.