Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she pay for that meal tonight? Why say we ‘organised’ it again this week’?

Did she pay for that meal tonight? Why say we ‘organised’ it again this week’?
They are a tiny family business so I don’t think even she would take a freebie from them! Well I would hope not!

I just cannot believe that all this food is displayed tonight again enough to feed a family and yet for two people - especially with the article on the news this week about young children starving all over the country due to covid and parents not working etc Breaks my heart that these privileged snobs can get away with rubbing this in people’s faces

Reactions: 4
I'm so tempted to buy the bloody perfume now have to see for myself what all the fuss is about...is there that many deluded women out there?
I had it bought for me.. omg 🤢 Very flowery and heady.. way to sweet, so much so that I developed a migraine.. its lasts about 3 hours unfortunately 🤣 absolutely over priced and such a sickly horrible smell.. being the nice girl that I am.. I quickly gifted it on to someone else

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had it bought for me.. omg 🤢 Very flowery and heady.. way to sweet, so much so that I developed a migraine.. its lasts about 3 hours unfortunately 🤣 absolutely over priced and such a sickly horrible smell.. being the nice girl that I am.. I quickly gifted it on to someone else
where is it made? Does it say?

Reactions: 1
So you won't be throwing out the Chanel anytime soon. 😂😂 Vanilla can be a bit sickly oh sorry was it sexy sweet vanilla or something like that shud be sickly sweet vanilla 🤮 eBay be full of that shite Dec 26th

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So you won't be throwing out the Chanel anytime soon. 😂😂 Vanilla can be a bit sickly oh sorry was it sexy sweet vanilla or something like that shud be sickly sweet vanilla 🤮 eBay be full of that shite Dec 26th
Jeez... nothing sexy about this Vanilla scent... vile creation.. and all made in France! Nothing Irish in it at all 😡

Reactions: 3
Tom Ford my 🍑

sounds more like The Body Shop🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I asked an instagrammer who posted that it looked amazing and smelled amazing etc , was it really in a private message ? She said well you wouldn’t need much of it put it that way 🤔🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Tom Ford my 🍑

sounds more like The Body Shop🤣🤣🤣
I was fond of Dewberry back in the college days. You made me google and this has made me so sentimental.

Our regular tribute to products we have loved and lost.
For me – and maybe any man who had their first fumbling encounters in the late 80s – three aromas whisk me right back there: Impulse body spray (“When a stranger suddenly gives you flowers, that’s Impulse”), Cacharel Anais Anais and The Body Shop’s Dewberry range. All girls seemed to smell of these back then. Sickly sweet, fruitily floral, heady high street fragrances that evoke thrilling assignations at school discos and Wimpy bars. If you were lucky, you might visit her bedroom, which also smelt of these things – plus perhaps joss sticks or a sandalwood scented candle. There’d be a Monet print Blu-Tacked on the wall, a smattering of Penguin Classics on the bookshelf, alongside some Judy Blume, Jilly Cooper or Jackie Collins. You’d snog until your faces were sore, then float home with a soppy grin. As you went to bed that night, you’d catch a whiff that had rubbed off onto your Avanti at C&A shirt, have a secret smile and slip into Dewberry-scented dreams of love.

Way too many boxes ticked but no LLL perfume box ticking here.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I asked an instagrammer who posted that it looked amazing and smelled amazing etc , was it really in a private message ? She said well you wouldn’t need much of it put it that way 🤔🤯
🤣🤣🤣 It’s obviously very strong🙈🙈

Even if it’s strong and nice(I doubt it’s that nice, but anyway) a lot of people won’t be impressed with that fact. Having bought it blind, they will really feel duped! Strong smelling perfume isn’t for many people and there’s a reason why they’re not that popular nowadays(remember some of the Givenchy/YSL/Estee Lauder ones from back in the day......yikes🤯). People don’t really wear perfume like that anymore and it’s the sort of thing that men hate🤣

Can see this perfume quickly becoming known as ‘Shite, by Lisa’🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe people equate strong perfume with value. I do like stronger pefumes, Decadence, Tom Ford Velvet Orchid, No 5. I don;t end to veer towards sleb scents.

Maybe people equate strong perfume with value. I do like stronger pefumes, Decadence, Tom Ford Velvet Orchid, No 5. I don;t end to veer towards sleb scents.
They are long lasting for sure, but still subtle enough as opposed to what I mean by strong tbh. I suppose by strong, I mean the more heady, intense variety. Headache inducing🤣🤣

More jewellery ffs. She really is a self absorbed cow. The greed is flowing from her pores more than sweat 💦

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.