Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Graf

It took 5 years to launch this? I’m so confused? Is anyone else confused? There’s something off here. It is almost like she put this together last minute in order to get something onto the market?

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Wtf22

Lisa showed who she is alright. Oh Lisa how that image of you pointing to your head is going come back and bite you on the ass!!

Graf

lisa doesn’t put her name to rubbish. So it must be made in Ireland, packaged in Ireland with eco friendly packaging and reusable bottles?? Because she’s perfect 🙄🙄

• Haha

Wtf22

Level 5. There you have it now. As cases were starting to creep back up in September herself was too busy heading to Limerick and let us not forget the HC action in the midst of a pandemic. There will be very little appetite for that Bull now let me tell you.

Transparency

Chatty Member
She's pushing all my buttons today …

The “buy it for your man” bull .... Am Lisa, women have women partners too!!!! And .... I know this is shocking but men can actually pick & buy their own fragrance now a days!!!

“Where would I be going charging €209”. It doesn’t matter a shite if you have the exact same ingredients in the exact same ratio with the exact same formula as Tom Ford. People buy Tom Forde for the sheer luxury & thrill of owning something he designed.

Is she really as deluded as she presents???

The white LV / Marc Jacobs & black Chanel coffee table books in the background .... WOULD YOU BE ABLE
so she is Happy to say it’s a designer knock off and not her own idea?
if that’s ok could someone do a knock off on her fragrance and charge €15 a bottle , mentioning it’s the same. Or would there be a HC case with her going bananas and her dad telling her they are wrong. People do know there are many Tom Ford replicas at a fraction of her price?

jeaner

Jesus the spinning bike will be seen hurtling ET-style across the skyline of Tullamore this morning when she sees she hasn’t sold out overnight

• Haha

Shop girl

Chatty Member
As if the constant ‘your’ instead of ‘you’re’ wasn’t bad enough we now have Nifet !!!!!! Are they another health advisory team like NPHET. She needs a proofreader on her team ASAP.
AE8C6877-F018-4C66-91C3-B454DDE113EE.png

• Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Level 5. There you have it now. As cases were starting to creep back up in September herself was too busy heading to Limerick and let us not forget the HC action in the midst of a pandemic. There will be very little appetite for that Bull now let me tell you.
Didn’t she go to Galway ‘for a drive’ at the weekend a few weeks ago and she went to Athlone ‘for a spin’ also. At the time we were asked not to make unnecessary journeys. Don’t think going ‘for a drive’ to Galway was necessary or essential travel!! She’s been a rubbish example to her followers all along since March and now suddenly she is holier than thou about it. She’s a dose.

• Heart

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
For the love of Jesus if she was going to spill some tea could she not have recorded/uploaded the stories properly FFS🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’ve only ever bought one perfume online without smelling it and it was because the person advertising it did such a good job of describing it, I could tell instantly it would be something I’d love. Jenny Glow do so well because the notes are literally written across the bottle and are dupes of Jo Malone so you know you’re getting a good scent there. Lisa didn’t even bother her hole to try and describe what these smelled like, just “oh wait until ye read the notes lads”, why don’t you describe them ya dope? Spray it on yourself and describe what you can smell, do something! anything, other than sitting there pawing it expecting fools to buy it just because of what it looks like, which by the way is shite! I would genuinely walk past that in a shop and not even look at it. I’d say she’s raging it didn’t sell out.
There’s also nothing at all on her grid about her new launch. Just all on her stories which I thought was odd. Stories disappear and some people don’t watch them. Does she not want a permanent reminder of the day she launched her first product???

keywest

She likes to think she's in touch with her feelings I have to disagree I don't think theres a bigger self entitled snob out there. She was born with a silver spoon well and truly stuck back her gob sure daddy's business is all hers he's just caretaking for this obnoxious piece of work. If this privileged piece of work had a hard year then we're all goosed.

keywest

And she's taking no responsibility for the inevitable baby boom thats sure to take this country by storm due to her oh so sexy pot of piss. Ill stick to my repuatible perfume houses. I love perfume and am not very loyal to one but would never never buy perfume without testing. Theres only so many bottles her sheep will buy surely for this to knock Tom Ford of his pedestal it will actually have to be amazing this is absolutely no way this can happen without samples or her shows. It mightn't pay the high court bill after all 😀😀

• Haha

Graf

Dear Lord, let this ‘B’ an amazing day. Let their (really there, but I feel she would use the other one 😂) ‘B’ lots of people awaiting my amazing brand launch. Let their ‘B’ panic, and let their ‘B’ sellouts and let their ‘B’ mayhem. Your (really you’re) mad lord. 🙏

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
Have ye seen the latest.

"Quick question just to satisfy what I'm thinking myself."

"Do you feel some people have become complacent with the guidelines we should be following?"

Is. She. For. Fucking. Real.

Ya Lisa. You. Swanning all over Limerick in the Savoy hotel and more places (and don't try suing, it's all over your public Insta after all and paying for fuck all with no care in the world for anyone. Trying to rob people with your overpriced crap so you can buy a new "ring".

We all still have your MH finger photo here and saved.

Maybe Mammy will pray for your soul. I hope she never comes near my place of work. Cold hearted Cow. Country is on its knees and she is playing devils avocate.

Last edited:
  • Angry

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
As someone said above who would buy perfume they haven’t smelled. it’s such a personal thing the scent you like versus somebody else
But you miss the point ... she’s alluding to it being like Tom Ford.. gurls.. when ye smell the top, middle & bottom nites ye will understand 🙈😂
Now.. on another ‘note’.. my hubby’s aftershave is a kind of turn on for me.. imagine knowing he was wearing something based around that ghoul..., jeez girls I would rather do without for the rest of my days 😆

• Haha

Buddha

Well she made a balls of that '' launch '' carrying on like a teenager, embarrassed for her. Must have been up all night blocking anyone who ever gave her any sort of negativity because I'm blocked on fb & insta 😱😱😱 kinda glad, she an absolute sap and her day will come, her and her pissy perfume😂 no thanks ill pay for an actual designer perfume, wouldn't buy it for a fiver.

Mona86

VIP Member
There is no way she would be allowed share that info if it was correct ... because what would it do only push her followers to maybe chase Ramona (who I have accused of being on other threads purely because of my username!!) and then Ramona would have reason to complain? No? Yes? In terms of Liz Reaney, that cunt deserves all she gets so I hope one day she does get caught out because I could list so many here in Cork, even Wilton alone that she’s hurt. But I dunno lads she ‘couldn’t talk about ‘ recently and now she’s practically putting names in mouths... it’s a tactic