Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shop girl

Chatty Member
The comments underneath the Facebook post are unreal, thats obviously why she has put it on there first. Those people need to have a read on here and have their eyes opened like I had. Whatever it is I know for sure I will be able to live without it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Buddha

Possibly a bit sh*t but its the one thing I do for myself and I don't really have to justify it - I'm sure lots will be happy to take the rush today tomorrow - we all have our own worries but my experience from the years I've put in with a child with extra needs that time out is invaluable. It also helps me going through turmoil if in the mirror you look presentable and together. Gives just that bit of a boost. So yes I'm out prepping for lockdown in work, worked out 6 - 7, kids dropped to school, make up and hair done and I'm ready to take it all one.
Yeah but the difference is you were paying to get something you enjoy done whereas she was just trying to squeeze out one more freebie before lockdown. I love my nails too, glad you got at least that done for yourself 🤗

Reactions: 9

Libramoongirl

Can anyone tell us what does constitute as bullying etc in Lisa's World? It appears she lies to her followers! She's a fake! Obvs, doesn't understand or care about mental health, just a narrow minded country yokel!!
As with most shite talkers, or Efluencers as I like to call them, when you call them out for talking brown, they say you’re bullying them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Remember the taunt at Mental Health folks? WELL... the lovely Leeza was not long out of a meeting with her solicitor and one of those she ‘unveiled’ the day she put that vitriol up on Insta!! So that explains the nastiness.. what a classy professional ‘lady’!! I reckon that particular bit of classy behaviour was aimed at whoever it was she and John met..
I’ll get the good china ☕

• Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Lockdown is an issue, the bperfect Belfast fiasco proved that 🙈 An online launch would be poor timing right now too. I imagine product planning (and investment) was pre Covid. People's lifestyles, work patterns and spending habits have changed massively since then so her target market may well be in a different place to when the idea was first developed. 🤷‍♀️
She will have to sue Covid-19 for damaging her business🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

jeaner

I see she's encouraging people to "stock up" on wine while using her 15% discount on her website. I wonder what the regulation is around influencers selling alcohol and putting swipe ups and discounts?!

• Heart

My dog max

VIP Member
She can’t do lives!!! 🙈 She cuts across & makes an ass of herself. I cringe when I watch them. She’s a fucking gobshite!!

Transparency

Chatty Member
I’m starting to think that she shelved the original idea she had and ran with the perfume pre-COVID? She would have been able to roll this out quite quickly. There’s no way it took her 5 years to come up with this tripe.
It would not take 5 months. Interesting that she was BA for Jenny Glow , she must have seen the sales and thought I can produce something similar and make twice the money.

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Black and white is absolutely scandalous after black lives matter , you think she would have a bit more cop ! She’s such a stupid dick . Imagine anyone admitting they were wearing her perfume. How did she really believe she’s good enough

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Gail must be the economy option🤣

Fair play to her though, I’m not a fan, but she obviously has the facts and figures to back up her appeal to brands and that’s why they are hiring her I guess. I notice that Daily Diva seems to be doing more too. They seem more grounded than the competition🙊 They also don’t lazily show 59000 midi dresses every day and actually make an effort with their content. It’s refreshing🤗

(Lisa must be fuming though, she’ll have to go back to gym this evening to run off her temper tantrum on the treadmill🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha

Mona86

VIP Member
Here is me in my gym gear- 2 stories later, after describing them
And showing them off
Oh I forgot
To tell you the discount code . A blatant 10 minute add. I’m reporting her today I’m sick of it . Ambassador isn’t enough

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Why is she making such a big thing out of the fact that she isn’t being paid to promote the wearing of face masks?? It’s scientifically proven that mask wearing is highly effective, just do the decent thing and encourage your followers to wear them ffs, irregardless of whether you are paid or not🙄

Melmcs

VIP Member
I wear Chanel, it's 90 Euro a bottle but I work hard for my little luxury. Lisa can do one. Her reputation goes before her. So I would rather stick pins in my eyes that buy into her crap. She is like someone on speed today. Keep reposting those pics of her dissing MH. Lest we forget.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I’ve only ever bought one perfume online without smelling it and it was because the person advertising it did such a good job of describing it, I could tell instantly it would be something I’d love. Jenny Glow do so well because the notes are literally written across the bottle and are dupes of Jo Malone so you know you’re getting a good scent there. Lisa didn’t even bother her hole to try and describe what these smelled like, just “oh wait until ye read the notes lads”, why don’t you describe them ya dope? Spray it on yourself and describe what you can smell, do something! anything, other than sitting there pawing it expecting fools to buy it just because of what it looks like, which by the way is shite! I would genuinely walk past that in a shop and not even look at it. I’d say she’s raging it didn’t sell out.
There’s also nothing at all on her grid about her new launch. Just all on her stories which I thought was odd. Stories disappear and some people don’t watch them. Does she not want a permanent reminder of the day she launched her first product???
I dont think it was the launch she was hoping for. Covid threw a dampner on it and they held off until it was a case of lets get this stuff out fast, time is ticking and we need to start seeing returns.
I imagined a room in a 5* hotel, decked out to the last (classy and simple though) all the business friends in attendance and possibly a shoot for a magazine. And massive hangovers today ( courtesy of the affiliation with the vineyard in France) followed by a trip to a certain department store and lunch in the hotel off Grafton St afterwards.

• Haha

Buddha

Stunning. Would you please tone down your amazing beauty some of us get jealous. From mere mortal. 💕

This is a comment on her fb post, what's wrong with grown women to comment like this, no wonder she's so full of herself!

• Haha
  • Sick

Ikidyounot

Ah ladz I’ve had a lot of catching up to do here. LLL crown is well and truly fallen. She has the money to through the HC where no one wise has. It’s pure bullying trying to buy people’s silence as it was well and truly unravelling about her greed and deceit.
False/ fake is an understatement. Whoever put the title of Offaly answer to QVC Is spot on 😆
Do any of ye remember when she started first??. She was flat out promoting charity shops ( I swear to god) and dunnes stores, in trying on the clothes and praising away etc. Unbelievable. not a charity shop being promoted now. Fkn advertising coats and Boots for €300 plus euro , then spouting that she likes to cater for all different financial brackets!! Where are the €30 winter coat and boots Lisa??? Your an Absolute disgrace especially in the current climates.. Jesus Christ how are people still buying into it.
R Mc G every bit as bad now. I felt so sorry for her and donated to a go fund me page last year that was set up for them. But all the #ads that Bperfect circus has shown her what she’s made off. They would sell there granny’s for money and fame.
I’m not holy but I pray to god their time is coming to an end.
I wouldn’t support any of the businesses they are connected to , much and all as I would like to sometimes, but I will purposely not because of these greedy, false , deceiving and fake instahuns.