Lisa’s Lust List #4 the handbags and the gladrags that you poor old followers used to sweat to buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant comment on her engagement levels as I wouldn't have a clue. But I think people will continue to wake up in general. I know I am on IG less and less. And I am missing nothing by the looks of it - LLL hoovering her grass, her brought back to life buxus plant and the grow your own herbs o_O And then flogging the SAME tat over and over, under the false premise of a discount. Not forgetting daily quote, food, dog walk. Its like ground hog day. Was it always this poor (and I was just brainwashed I didn't see it) or has it gotten worse? Perhaps Covid is having an impact, fewer places to go and glamorous events to attend.

This page has just helped people like me see the light quicker, but there is no doubt its her own practices that are the cause of the problem. What I read here is mostly anger from one time followers / customers she influenced. There needs to be more honesty and transparency about the financial relationship between influencers and the brands they work for. She must have something up her sleeve for the defamation suit in particular, other than what is in the public domain, otherwise I fear she will come out of this terribly if it goes ahead.

Those earrings are the exact same name on Betty & biddy... €15. €90 on desert diamonds ! Exact same
I am very sceptical about the DD products, a good friend bought a ring a few years ago and it wasn't cheap. She was so disappointed with the quality. I know a few on here have had a similar experience. I don't mind spending money on quality but it really annoys me when I don't get the quality in return for the price tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Waking up I think. If you see where tattle is ranking under her google search - it’s tattle and her case that come up. She may become the victim of her own demise.
Just done the Goggle search , you are right the court cases Newspaper Facebook page and Tattle are there at the top . Just read some of the comments on one newspaper article , only two look like they support her,.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Lets say it as it is... Leeeesa is in it for the bucks.. if Mrs Hinc
I’ve noticed this too ... it’s very interesting 🤔
Comments on posts are very poor... but in all fairness, the content is beyond awful... like that ‘frock’ today.. who would buy it? nearly wet myself when she said she was swapping the Lodi for eh.. trainers... like was she expecting us to get excited or something... same crap content.. same old dress up in ur frock and trainers laaadz... sick to the teeth of her now!! But.. hold ur breath Laaadz.. coz she has a candle bundle coming.. with.. omg .. a special three wick candle... weak I am... cos that ole package will cost the same as me feeding my family of four for a few days!! Leesa... cop on gurl... you are digging yourself into insta oblivion fairly fast.. 115k ‘followers’ and 27 post engagements 🤔

Reactions: 6
Lets say it as it is... Leeeesa is in it for the bucks.. if Mrs Hinc

Comments on posts are very poor... but in all fairness, the content is beyond awful... like that ‘frock’ today.. who would buy it? nearly wet myself when she said she was swapping the Lodi for eh.. trainers... like was she expecting us to get excited or something... same crap content.. same old dress up in ur frock and trainers laaadz... sick to the teeth of her now!! But.. hold ur breath Laaadz.. coz she has a candle bundle coming.. with.. omg .. a special three wick candle... weak I am... cos that ole package will cost the same as me feeding my family of four for a few days!! Leesa... cop on gurl... you are digging yourself into insta oblivion fairly fast.. 115k ‘followers’ and 27 post engagements 🤔
A THREE wick candle😱😱😱 That’s some serious content right there🤣🤣

She will have another competition up v soon now as a result of the comments on here about her engagement🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A THREE wick candle😱😱😱 That’s some serious content right there🤣🤣

She will have another competition up v soon now as a result of the comments on here about her engagement🤣🤣
You can be sure that FB will be hiding her content too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lisa is doing her best not to give anybody here anything to say about her but by doing that she has no content! Her engagement is so low because she's essentially a shopping channel with no variety, every dress/shoe/bag is the same just a different colour sure who would be interested in that. By deleting comments and the brands deleting comments she has cut herself off. Somebody asked was IG always like this? No it wasn't, another girl I follow (Dainty dress diaries) was talking about how she can see the changes on IG and is not sure if she wants to continue with her page, the tide is changing and the ones like lisa won't survive. Thank God 🙏

Reactions: 10
Lisa is doing her best not to give anybody here anything to say about her but by doing that she has no content! Her engagement is so low because she's essentially a shopping channel with no variety, every dress/shoe/bag is the same just a different colour sure who would be interested in that. By deleting comments and the brands deleting comments she has cut herself off. Somebody asked was IG always like this? No it wasn't, another girl I follow (Dainty dress diaries) was talking about how she can see the changes on IG and is not sure if she wants to continue with her page, the tide is changing and the ones like lisa won't survive. Thank God 🙏
I agree. Ig is changing and If you haven’t brought out a product at this point (like many others have l), it’s game over.

The engagement on her Facebook posts is so low I am almost embarrassed for her. The dresses are all a variation on the same theme and frankly the dresses this week are worst I have ever seen. The red one today doesn’t even fit her.
It’s the people who still follow her but aren’t on here that I feel sorry for, they must be so confused with all the bland non-content, no more oversharing of her family’s lives, no mention in weeks of whatever she was signing off on in Dublin with Linda. Looks like her legal team have told her that if she shares her and their every waking moment what can she expect.
On a side note a lot of the other Irish instagrammers I follow are definitely getting better at using #gifted #ad and #ambassador. This site has definitely put the wind up them.

Reactions: 7
Re: the person asking for an update on the case

The legal action was only ever really aimed at this site. It was performative to try to silence people here. She wasn't going to actually target this site because it would have given it more publicity and backfired with a Streisand effect. As this site isn't in Ireland it would have been futile. So instead she goes for Facebook Ireland as they will take a neutral stance and not fight it meaning a very good chance it'll rule in her favor. But Facebook is a large set of companies across many different countries and it's Ireland subsidiary is unlikely to have the authority to hand over details. She's won the right to ask Facebook Ireland for details but they have to go to their parent company to get these. Her win is a bit like winning the right to make the intern ask the CEO for something. But it still could be considered a win as she garnered a lot of publicity and frightened people. It's near the end of the road for any legal action, she could carry on but for defamation she needs to prove that people said things that are false and they cost her which would be very difficult. She might spend some more to seem like things are still happening, but if this isn't the end of it it's very near. Someones view on Lisa's Lust List Limited is not defamation and protected by civil liberties. It can be a balancing act between freedom of expression and defamation but after reading here I can't see any defamatory remarks, many are backed up with evidence that removes doubt. I expect her legal advisor explained this and it's why they went down the performative path. She's made a significant amount of money from social media and she has limited routes to explore to try to silence people so probably thought it was worth the high price to take a gamble.

Reactions: 14
Re: the person asking for an update on the case

The legal action was only ever really aimed at this site. It was performative to try to silence people here. She wasn't going to actually target this site because it would have given it more publicity and backfired with a Streisand effect. As this site isn't in Ireland it would have been futile. So instead she goes for Facebook Ireland as they will take a neutral stance and not fight it meaning a very good chance it'll rule in her favor. But Facebook is a large set of companies across many different countries and it's Ireland subsidiary is unlikely to have the authority to hand over details. She's won the right to ask Facebook Ireland for details but they have to go to their parent company to get these. Her win is a bit like winning the right to make the intern ask the CEO for something. But it still could be considered a win as she garnered a lot of publicity and frightened people. It's near the end of the road for any legal action, she could carry on but for defamation she needs to prove that people said things that are false and they cost her which would be very difficult. She might spend some more to seem like things are still happening, but if this isn't the end of it it's very near. Someones view on Lisa's Lust List Limited is not defamation and protected by civil liberties. It can be a balancing act between freedom of expression and defamation but after reading here I can't see any defamatory remarks, many are backed up with evidence that removes doubt. I expect her legal advisor explained this and it's why they went down the performative path. She's made a significant amount of money from social media and she has limited routes to explore to try to silence people so probably thought it was worth the high price to take a gamble.
The fact that Tattle appears so readily on a google search would suggest that there has been a little bit of a Streisand effect though🙊

Reactions: 2
I have wondered if this this was the plan all along, as it’s the only thing that makes sense based on what’s out there in the public domain. If it is true, and only time will tell, it will speak volumes about the person behind LLL.

Does anyone else think she seems very removed? I am not convinced she is in this for the long haul. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a dramatic exit planned at some stage during the farcical legal journey. A self-preservation plan B to go out with a bang and blame the bullys.

I couldn’t imagine being 50 years of age and flogging every bit of my life on Instagram. No money in the world would entice me to live like that. And I reckon she made most of her money on the shows and it could be years before they are viable again.

Reactions: 8
@ShyGuy extremely removed!! I think she’s as bored as we are😆 And as you say, no events anymore and no sign of there being any possibility of any events any time soon so her big cash cow is gone. She would want to launch this mystery product ASAP or else just call it a day. Yeah, she has loads of followers but her engagement is 💩 so it’s clear that her actual active following is dwindling. I guess shopping channels don’t do great in a Pandemic🙊 I don’t think it’s necessarily just her though, the only people whose content I am still interested in on IG are actually offering me something(like good information or something)or entertaining me. I’ve lost complete interest in the ones that are just hawking shite. We are all living pretty dull lives as a result of Covid and most people have very little interest in being sold crap anymore. Who needs eleventy billion midi dresses?? There’s little or nowhere to wear them🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
@ShyGuy extremely removed!! I think she’s as bored as we are😆 And as you say, no events anymore and no sign of there being any possibility of any events any time soon so her big cash cow is gone. She would want to launch this mystery product ASAP or else just call it a day. Yeah, she has loads of followers but her engagement is 💩 so it’s clear that her actual active following is dwindling. I guess shopping channels don’t do great in a Pandemic🙊 I don’t think it’s necessarily just her though, the only people whose content I am still interested in on IG are actually offering me something(like good information or something)or entertaining me. I’ve lost complete interest in the ones that are just hawking shite. We are all living pretty dull lives as a result of Covid and most people have very little interest in being sold crap anymore. Who needs eleventy billion midi dresses?? There’s little or nowhere to wear them🤣🤣
Ah yes that cheers to the signed, sealed & delivered story. So, what are we thinking? Is she bringing something out? Has she lost her nerve? Now that the dust has settled on her ‘win’ normally follows questions as to the reasons - problem is - when you google Her name- you get brought here.

If there is a product, she is surely planning a pre Xmas launch?
Yes , wont be long now until big reveal.

I see todays dress hasn't sold out, so much for the "it will be case of early bird catching worm" 😂 Another sign people are copping on 🤔

Reactions: 2
I’m sceptical of the product. She normally comes on in her hyper way all exited about zoom calls. There’s none of this at the mo.

Yes , wont be long now until big reveal.

I see todays dress hasn't sold out, so much for the "it will be case of early bird catching worm" 😂 Another sign people are copping on 🤔
Stop the lights... she lost all credibility very publicly today ( in my opinion) when she actually wore a dress that didn’t fit her to work... I actually dipped in to her stories to nosey... absolutely desperate.. for starters the amount of boob room in that dress.. Mammy must have been on her knees all day 🤣 then she put that awful scarf over it.. ah laaadz... she’s lost it.. there was only one worm in this scenario today.. how desperate must she be? @ShyGuy the only reveal today was almost indecent 😂😂 (cue mammy, rosary beads, holy water etc )

Fast fashion and constant consumerism has died with Covid-19. People are being far more astute and also far more casual.

Lisa’s style never ever appealed to me or anyone I know and even less so now with more relaxed casual dressing for working from home required.

Hopefully this is anail in her coffin and she’ll be gone soon enough.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.