Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
Fecken delighted for her. 😃😄☺😊😂
I love how her lips become thinner when she's annoyed and her face more wizened.
Donate the 500 cupcakes and the 500 cookies to a good cause, or is that not even on her radar.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MDC

Chatty Member
Thank you for all that you do and sorry to bother you... 🤣.
I will be at the next pop up shop to buy all around me #notinamillionyears! 🤣

All the smoke being blown up her size 10 for reference arse, for a week... no wonder she is so full of herself.
🤣🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🤣
I would love to go to her shop and tell her she’s a fcuking dose and her clothes are pure shite, what the hell is wrong with the country that they are kissing this overbearing twats ass, she would make you 🤢 just looking at her and that shrilling voice of hers would make you want to scream 😱

• Haha
  • Heart

caremum

VIP Member
Your friend is so right @Skinner. Time & a place for most clothes/outfits 😂

Where is LLL going with the sequins coming into summer?!! It just looks so wrong, it’s hurting my eyes to look at it. And don’t get me started with her pairing it with the beige blazer! They just don’t go together at all 🤪
I'd be a bit different wear what you want when you want. I think being in my 6 decade I'm allowed that indulgence. However I will counter there is never a time to wear a LLL brand.

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Posting the queue to prove to us people are in the shop

Hi Lisa, enjoy wearing your Christmas outfit today 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

422KCDC

They’re all trying to outdo each other with what they bought and secretly hoping she’ll become their friend cost they dropped €500 on her “products”. Serious want in them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Godiva

Seriously though...the sheep are actually addicted to Lisa...she is their crack cocaine...the ultimate queen bee and mean girl...its actually creepy to see the sheep queuing and dancing in adoration of LLL in her pop up shop...they all want to be Lisa clones ??? Except she doesn't wear any of her own stuff ???

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
And blaming others by the sounds of it by saying 'I knew I didn't want to do a pop up shop ' and 'open a pop up shop they said'!

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
he'd be safer in his own place tonight or she could be putting his balls in the tumble dryer with the puffer jackets!
such a great business woman, opening the pop up the within a day or 2 of delivery, obviously no contingency plan! all shes thinking about is the money rolling in, the sheep sympathising with her, them not smart enough to realise she was just wanting to fleece them. turning off the messages cos she doesn't want a headache but its really because her blood is boiling
il just leave this here, the many faces of lisa 😂
I'm not a control freak...d'you know what I mean...I like everything to be just right... 🥴🤣

Translation - I'm bull thick because things are slightly held up and I'm afraid some of the moola will slip away 🤣. I already had it all counted in my head. In fact I lie awake at night imagining how much I'm going to profit from this and clear out a load of crap that didn't sell. Win win for ME.

[stamps foot, wipes nose with hand]

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Remember all the OTT praise at the time.

They were out in storms, and at rugby matches and I don't know what else and everyone else was getting wet and cold except them, because of the jackets.

Such rubbish!

• Haha
  • Heart