Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
Girls, girls, Giles, I'm that age demographic and wouldn't touch her stuff if it was free.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
I’m sure you all remember her carry on the morning after Aisling Murphy’s murder. You’ll have to clarify something for me, as I don’t watch her cos I’d want to scratch my eyes out.
We all know she got her start in the Galway races but my cousin from Tullamore reckons she really got her start from the Kilbeggan races. The head man at Kilbeggan (anyone who ever went there would know him well) died tragically last weekend. The entire town was talking and grieving and there was an article in the Indo yest about it.
Did little miss heart of glass mention it? Or would it not bring her €€.
Apparently everyone in her Tullamore knew him / he was from there and Kilbeggan is only 10 mins out the road from Tullamore or Clara
He was well known in every corner of Ireland, and particularly in Kilbeggan and Tullamore, the area was numb with shock , he and indeed a couple of his sister's locally would be well known business people- but they are everything Lidl McGowan isn't, they have class, manners, respect and are huge supporters of #buylocal/support local. They wouldn't want his name coming off this one's lips !

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
The clip yoke is being pushed bigtime. That and the chain for the glasses obviously didn't sell all that well. Can't think why 🤣
Maybe we should set up our own Tattle brand!🤣 we could start with some sunglasses clips..I've already sourced (designed😜) them so we just need to get a logo..and theyre leather!! ..anyone free to do a pop up in Kildare Village next week?!!

Attachments

• Haha

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
he'd be safer in his own place tonight or she could be putting his balls in the tumble dryer with the puffer jackets!
such a great business woman, opening the pop up the within a day or 2 of delivery, obviously no contingency plan! all shes thinking about is the money rolling in, the sheep sympathising with her, them not smart enough to realise she was just wanting to fleece them. turning off the messages cos she doesn't want a headache but its really because her blood is boiling
il just leave this here, the many faces of lisa 😂
I can't believe she went to all of the bother to start up a pop up down to buying chairs n printing logos on hangers n she didn't have stock , she has much to learn as a previous insider in this industry everyone knows that the pop up shops are a way of offloading all the leftover stock you have before you move onto something else .
I'm actually shocked she had none of this stock actually in a warehouse somewhere , her profit margin will surely be thinner now n that's what she's raging about , she couldn't give a hoot about the customers it's just costing her money that has her livid that's all

Philgate

But how does she explain the contradiction between her Goods being Irish or non chinese tat when its making its way in a huge container from China? Or do sheep need nó explanation only insert chip and pin when and where directed?

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
The photo of the container, how sad and embarrassing, talk about showing you are buying in bulk and sticking your logo on crap, the 100s of boxes being shown was bad enough 🤣and sheep still can’t see it. How the hell is she still getting away with it 😬 like lots of the huns are at it but never show it as obvious as this fraud I’m truly baffled 😮
Totally. She is showing them exactly what she is selling to them, ie mass-produced tat from China, at massively overinflated prices. And they apparently can't get enough of it. It's bizarre. 🤷‍♀️

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
And her stuff is all so bog standard looking. I just don't understand it, but they all want to outdo one another, telling her how much they bought. That's about 300 / 350 euro that woman spent. I'm just guessing because I am not bothered to look up her prices. Crackers anyway!

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
So she’s going2 work in the pop-up? What a control freak she is, she be watching evey penny going into the till. She clearly trusts no-one, says a lot really.

Max21

Your friend is so right @Skinner. Time & a place for most clothes/outfits 😂

Where is LLL going with the sequins coming into summer?!! It just looks so wrong, it’s hurting my eyes to look at it. And don’t get me started with her pairing it with the beige blazer! They just don’t go together at all 🤪