Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marza

Ah lads I can't with her anymore. It's non stop. The jeans are the last straw.
It's the non stop greed. The minute she's finished flogging a version of Chinese tat she's straight in with the next hard sell. She never does a post without flogging and schilling. It's disgusting. Plus I never see a discount code for her own merch. Greedy beyond words.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She's as good as Shein now with the tat from China and delays on shipping 🤣 It's only Monday ring the baker, explain and cancel the cupcakes, forfeit the deposit if need be (she can write it off) and stop making a big deal of nothing, just reschedule if the baker has availability.

As for her comment about being "in control", literally straight from the horses mouth, she's controlling and a bully, anyone know why the hubby did a legger 🤣🤣???

Shop girl

Chatty Member
€109 for the gilet😲, does this also come with tennis balls? So typical of her all the drama last night and then this morning, nothing. A complete drama Queen in every single thing she does. messages back on but don’t message her.
Anyone looking for a really good quality white T-shirt, the Gallery ones in Dunnes are fab. Have had mine since last year and still perfect. Gallery mercerised cotton T-shirt €12. Now the only drawback is they didn’t state if it’s a Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday night T-shirt so am at a bit of a loss as to when to wear it.

• Haha

Iriseyegal

I'll not be buying nothing in her "pop up" shop. In today's world we should be looking at sustainable clothing and cutting down on fast fashion.
It's not necessary to have a new outfit for every occasion not is it appropriate. I buy when I need to buy and ain't influenced by anyone what to buy.
Really feel Instagram has created many monsters when it comes to influencers and their sheer cheek advertising "designer" goods when really they're out of a white label catalogue coming from China.
People need to stop and think about what and where they buy merchandise!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Buddy4

VIP Member
The photo of the container, how sad and embarrassing, talk about showing you are buying in bulk and sticking your logo on crap, the 100s of boxes being shown was bad enough 🤣and sheep still can’t see it. How the hell is she still getting away with it 😬 like lots of the huns are at it but never show it as obvious as this fraud I’m truly baffled 😮

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Every blogger and their dog was at that Trinny event. She didn’t even mention it so mustn’t have been invited. She would surely have come on all about how Trinny herself had invited her but with the upcoming opening of her flea market she was unable to go.

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
Ladies today I received a puffa I ordered online on sale, took it straight out of the packaging and was able to wear it straight away no tennis ball included no need to throw in a dryer to puff it up, as it was already puffed. Imagine it came puffed up and ready to wear who would have thought such things were possible. I must go now and email the retailer and thank them for sending it to me and taking my money. They are just doing fantastic work providing folk with clothing. Herself is turning off the messages she has a headache incoming. How do the sheep feel hearing her say she didn't want to open a pop up. She needs to engage her brain before talking into her phone. She is having a right run of bad luck with her China tat, yet she continues to expand her empire.

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
She is supposed to be promoting that boutique but has her own tat on over their items. Surely that should be labelled as an ad for her own stuff then! She has no respect for those brands who pay her to promote them.

• Wow

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Ah did she not get an invite to the style awards?
She did but she sat down with Linda and said her customers are more important than an awards show plus she would be wrecked she had to work a few hours this week in the real world
Translates to she knows she didn't win and is bitter so not going

• Haha