Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shop girl

Chatty Member
And blaming others by the sounds of it by saying 'I knew I didn't want to do a pop up shop ' and 'open a pop up shop they said'!
Getting Linda to ring the staff, cancel the press day, sort the 500 cupcakes and she swans off to the gym. No way in hell was it ever going to be a 2 week pop up if she’s getting that much stock in and now losing 2 days. It was just her usual Lookey Lookey man spiel to get everyone hyped up and thinking they had to be there fast or they’d miss out.

Reactions: 14

Quackers

VIP Member
Jeez she must filter herself a lot cos she looks a right frump today. The shoes. Style queen she is not

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
Her expensive shoes yesterday looked awful with that outfit. Has no idea how to style those trousers. A pointy toe flat is whats needed with those trousers to elevate them. Those loafers would be lovely with skinny leg or cropped jeans/trousers. She does like spending her cash on expensive stuff for herself, while the poor sheep are dressed in her tat.

caremum

VIP Member
She wouldn't wear that dress to put the bins out. Its just awful. I might have worn something like that in college years ago but with doc martins, scarfs and a high doses of youth. Granny chic just wouldn't work for me now cos I could be a granny. That is a real low point.

• Haha

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
It's the non stop greed. The minute she's finished flogging a version of Chinese tat she's straight in with the next hard sell. She never does a post without flogging and schilling. It's disgusting. Plus I never see a discount code for her own merch. Greedy beyond words.
Yes so true! She is far to greedy to discount her own crap. Her head really couldn’t get any bigger she believes she is so famous that she is the only person keeping An Post busy. Honestly I have never seen anyone wearing her tat & I live in a big busy coastal town lots of visitors & not once have I spotted anything. That blue jacket she is wearing must be stinking at this stage, she has it on for days..looks like a petrol station uniform jacket as well. So now her next frenzy are jeans , bloody hell 🫠🫠

Iris2020

VIP Member
Every message mentions the quality which to me translates as the quality is 💩. Ladies ye are on fire on this thread. The laughs just keep coming. 🤣

• Haha

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
I'm so tempted to take a trip to the pop up it would be so worth the journey just to see how it's all going to work. Do all the employees stand around while people try on waiting for an order, then run off to find the size round the back, do the customers wait in a line to try on items, I am just picturing absolute chaos.
Nooooo... were you not listening girl! They have Walker talkie's!! Tis a very modern set up, styled by Arlene .. when have u ever gone to any store and seen next season or the season after on display? There's a want in that wan! Do most fashion outlets not have a story per season and then each season pieces link back or reflect the previous seasons 'story'? Where does today's blazer with the black and white fit in? It's actually awful! Won't go with the capsule wardrobe look... it's just meh 😒 wait till morning.. the crowds will flock.. I have four 'friends' heading up tomorrow 😂😂 I was all for going too, thought they were going to Kildare Village.. holy Jesus, when they said they were going to Newbridge.. I reached for the vodka bottle.. still not over it! They were caught in the insta spin and can't wait.. now, we are all in our 50's, teenage and older kids, not rich, but doing ok, can afford to treat ourselves, my idea of treating myself is a day in Kildare Village or a day in Dublin ... not a poxy pop up with China tat! Girls, if ye have a minute, can ye say a decade for me.. I thought I knew my friends.. I love my buddies.. but I will disown every one of them if they buy anything!! They have been warned 😂 ... I'm shook, shook to the absolute core!

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
I showed her to my 80 year old mam yesterday and she said she's very Mary Banger which is her name for a Mary Hick.

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Can everyone spare a thought for poor Lisa - she has worked a few hours 4 days in a row and she is wrecked. Imagine if she had a real job

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
Just catching up. The state of her today. The shoes, the t-shirt is all wrong as others have said. Even the length of the sleeves are too short, make her arms so chunky. She's no style icon by any means. Stupid women spending €€€€€ on her tat. I'm embarrassed for them.

• Heart

geordielass72

VIP Member
She NEVER went public about the recall of the puffer jackets and here she is again with a longer version that still needs a fucking tennis ball!!!
Absolute charlatan.