Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caremum

VIP Member
I am a little shocked at my age group. We talk about a cost of living crisis but tbh boomers and Gen Xers are a little less exposed. Alot have their houses paid off, kids finished college. I see it among my own friends (I'm a little later to the party as my kids are a bit younger) but their spending power is back. New kitchens, holiday homes, nice cars and lots to spend on fashion. I might admire LLL tapping into this demographic as alot of the other instahuns focused on the young wans if she wasn't so hateful.

Reactions: 12

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Linda must have contacts in Whitewater hence the location there. She’ll prob have the Newbridge Gospel choir performing for the opening as she had them at her shows,
I got it wrong 2 weeks ago, she saved the Gospel Choir for the Closing ceremony not the Opening one. They mustn’t have been available for her ”slow” opening.

• Haha
  • Sick

Philgate

I’m sure you all remember her carry on the morning after Aisling Murphy’s murder. You’ll have to clarify something for me, as I don’t watch her cos I’d want to scratch my eyes out.
We all know she got her start in the Galway races but my cousin from Tullamore reckons she really got her start from the Kilbeggan races. The head man at Kilbeggan (anyone who ever went there would know him well) died tragically last weekend. The entire town was talking and grieving and there was an article in the Indo yest about it.
Did little miss heart of glass mention it? Or would it not bring her €€.
Apparently everyone in her Tullamore knew him / he was from there and Kilbeggan is only 10 mins out the road from Tullamore or Clara

Iris2020

VIP Member
Girls, girls, Giles, I'm that age demographic and wouldn't touch her stuff if it was free.
So am I and I wouldn't be seen dead in anything she flogs. Thankfully I have managed to dress myself in clothes that I can move in since I learned to dress myself...

• Haha

Philgate

There is an entire movement online which is gathering pace- it’s a movement to block celebrities and influencers who are doing nothing during the war except sell, sell, sell. It’s gathering a pace-every day they choose a different one e g Kim K, and everyone blocks her/ she’s lost up to 3 million followers in past week.
I just saw her dress from the awards and indeed the awards in a different light. I think the movement is spreading so those who only have a selfish sell sell agenda are being canceled.
Wonder if it would get through the woolly head of the sheep or are they too deep into the cult of Lidl???

on a separate note, can someone please sue her dentist? The picture With the gums glaring out at us is OFFENSIVE

Lady Godiva

The dancing and singing 🙄🙄🙄🙄 what a cringefest...I just think she has managed to brainwash a huge segment of non discerning i.e. stupid shoppers....anyone who can't see that Lisa is a con artist needs to be lobotomised

Iris2020

VIP Member
She is wrecked after working flat out for one week..but yet she tells us all she works so hard all the time. What is she going to wear today I wonder, sequins or strips, flappy pants, nuns shoes, Garda shirt, black tee, blue walking jacket, gilet, or a blazer, the possibilities are endless.

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
But how does she explain the contradiction between her Goods being Irish or non chinese tat when its making its way in a huge container from China? Or do sheep need nó explanation only insert chip and pin when and where directed?
She has the wool completely pulled over their eyes. Forgive the expression 🐑🐑🐑🐑

It's a phenomenon in itself, seriously. She swans off to BTs for her own clothes, and the lodger gets kitted out there too from time to time.

For her photoshoots, she has a stylist and yet again, all high end designer brands. She tells them to buy buy buy her stuff and they do.

She flashes the Cartier bracelet while telling them to wear the stuff she is paid to flog, which is overpriced but no comparison price wise to what she wears.

And she gets articles published regularly about her being a designer and gives the impression that she supports Irish manufacturing (I'm not sure there even is such a thing anymore) but the stuff is on its way from China. It has been flaunted in the fulfilment centres as well, with the labels visible on the boxes.

None of it makes sense but as you rightly say, it's a case of insert chip and pin when and where directed. No explanation required. In fact they baa at her about how she deserves all the actual designer stuff because she works so hard flogging tat to them. 🤷‍♀️

Swigwam

Chatty Member
Is she beating around the bush to say she’s going to do another pop up?

And who emails with the shopping list of what they bought? Good Jaysus.

• Haha

Oh June

VIP Member
There is going to be mayhem in that store.

Am I right in thinking that one of each size is going to be displayed, so it is a display store.

Customers will have to wait in turn to try something on, then find a free staff member, and then wait for a staff member to get the item from the stock room. What if a customer wants more than two items, will they have to wait their turn each time.

My god, it will be like the children's shoe department in Sports Direct on the weeks before back to school - an absolute shitshow with impatient customers to add to it.

She is in for some awaking; tears, tantrums, and statements on Instagram will be in abundance.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

- Cookies and Cupcakes anyone.

• Haha

geordielass72

VIP Member
Same here - any business that associates themselves with her or any other hun, giving them freebies, that's me influenced to never spend a cent with them again.
Exact same here. And the way she treats people who pay her. Especially Jean in Desert Diamonds. The woman is so condescending its unreal. Hateful cow.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ah Jesus thats hilarious I'm dead💀
---
No posts or stories from herself again today from the pop up. Must be no sheep in buying up everything. Otherwise she would be on bragging posting.

Lidl is unloading that container as we type, flat out driving the forklift complete with her safety (Celine) shoes on.

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Shout out to all retail staff, the QVC queen makes it sound like she’s going down the mines!!

• Haha