Lisa’s Lust List #35 QVC or Rose Of Tralee, buy Lidl McGowan's perfume, you'll smell like pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if the queen gives a crap that the sheep might want to try on at a pop up shop. She’s just trying to gauge interest. And the sheep are so thick they don’t realise that the newsletter is a targeted sales strategy and they prove it works every time 😳

Reactions: 6
I see Lisa wasn't at Aimee Connolly's event.
---
I don't think she even acknowledged Aimee's new product

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is there no end to the products coming. She must be getting copies of every item in her wardrobe made at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there no end to the products coming. She must be getting copies of every item in her wardrobe made at this stage.
She said a while back she has 42 items We don't know about launching this year - this will be her Downfall- greed
Even the sheep cannot keep spending at the rate she is bringing out overpriced crap from China

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She said a while back she has 42 items We don't know about launching this year - this will be her Downfall- greed
Even the sheep cannot keep spending at the rate she is bringing out overpriced crap from China
No wonder she needed to start posting over on FB she needs those sheep to start buying because the poor Insta sheep can't keep funding her. It was Pippas' downfall and it will be Lisa's, look at the successful ones like So Sue and Amy they aren't selling everything and anything. She should pick a lane and do that well. Jesus even well established brands don't launch 42 products. Are the sheep not wondering how she can design and launch that many products. It's crazy. She will need a pop up shop to shift it all. At least the basement in witch mansion will get some use storing all the products. It's just not sustainable to have that many products and keep selling to the same sheep over and over. She would learn that if she took a business class.

• Heart
No wonder she needed to start posting over on FB she needs those sheep to start buying because the poor Insta sheep can't keep funding her. It was Pippas' downfall and it will be Lisa's, look at the successful ones like So Sue and Amy they aren't selling everything and anything. She should pick a lane and do that well. Jesus even well established brands don't launch 42 products. Are the sheep not wondering how she can design and launch that many products. It's crazy. She will need a pop up shop to shift it all. At least the basement in witch mansion will get some use storing all the products. It's just not sustainable to have that many products and keep selling to the same sheep over and over. She would learn that if she took a business class.
42 items on top of what she had already announced like the walking jackets wool coats blazers trousers body cream etc
As you said that was Pippas Downfall- I think when her advisor passed away she tried a bit everything and all half arsed and it proved that doesn't work.
Aimees launches are well spread and all in skin/makeup area. She shows her trips to factory she uses her products and visits her shops - she believes and is loyal to her brand and her passion shines through
Lisa likes cash, designer gear and gloating AND she thinks she is above and better than everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 15
42 items on top of what she had already announced like the walking jackets wool coats blazers trousers body cream etc
As you said that was Pippas Downfall- I think when her advisor passed away she tried a bit everything and all half arsed and it proved that doesn't work.
Aimees launches are well spread and all in skin/makeup area. She shows her trips to factory she uses her products and visits her shops - she believes and is loyal to her brand and her passion shines through
Lisa likes cash, designer gear and gloating AND she thinks she is above and better than everyone else
💯 agree notions and greed will be her downfall and it is coming. She will overspend on her mansion she has lost a lot of brands in favour of promoting her own and she thinks the money will keep rolling in from the sheep to fund the lifestyle she has become accustomed to.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
💯 agree notions and greed will be her downfall and it is coming. She will overspend on her mansion she has lost a lot of brands in favour of promoting her own and she thinks the money will keep rolling in from the sheep to fund the lifestyle she has become accustomed to.
And we are all here to watch it happen live 🤣❤

• Heart
  • Haha
🤣 Can we take a moment to appreciate Fleecya, the social media influencer extraordinaire? Haven’t tuned into her in quite a while. So she was jet-setting across the globe, but now sooner was she off the plane, then she was on selling her wares 😄😆. She’s everything from pantses to blazers, glittery tops, and makeup brushes since I last tuned in! And wait for it… a beach bag hitting the market in June 🙈. How are the sheep keeping up? 🐑 #LostTheRunOfHerself #FashionistaOrFiasco

• Haha
Can I just ask if everyone here gets hair, nails, brows etc done before holidays
Fleecya is only person I know who looks line a badger with brutal bushy brows in hols and gets freebies done ASAP after- you could see white straps where her brows were waxed today

• Haha
  • Heart
Can I just ask if everyone here gets hair, nails, brows etc done before holidays
Fleecya is only person I know who looks line a badger with brutal bushy brows in hols and gets freebies done ASAP after- you could see white straps where her brows were waxed today
Completely agree. I can never understand this with her. I nearly spend more the week before my hols getting my bits done than on the actual holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This message makes me wonder why she has never mentioned her big fuk-up with the tennis ball jackets. There is no shame in admitting to a mistake, it makes people more trustworthy. This has proved to me how conniving she really is, the lies she tells are just blatant. Twice she posted the bags are all hand-made, then proceeds to show them being produced on a factory line..wtaf is wrong with her? Imagine having a lisa mix & match wardrobe? Jesus I would cry at the boration of it & all the wasted €€€. She makes me sick, flashing her Hermes & Cartier braclets, rolex & big in your face REAL diamonds girls, while selling absloute tat to the gob-shite sheep.

Attachments

On the Today Show yesterday Maura was in Kildare Village and she interviewed Susie from AYY, Sinead Keary and the Pestle & Mortar lady and she said how she loved that they developed their products and didn't have loads of items, i.e. they developed their products themselves and weren't just lashing a label on the China tat. Susie AYU for example brought out the brushes and cream highlighter first, not even all the brushes she brought them out gradually because she actually worked on them and they're still half the price of Fleeyca's for a full set. I have them and they have lasted so well. Fleeyca has ripped off Sarah Keary's designs and I suppose its only a matter of time before the skin care will be 'developed'.
Shade definitely being thrown at the blaggers firing out every item under the sun.

I don’t follow pippa. Who died and what happened?

On the Today Show yesterday Maura was in Kildare Village and she interviewed Susie from AYY, Sinead Keary and the Pestle & Mortar lady and she said how she loved that they developed their products and didn't have loads of items, i.e. they developed their products themselves and weren't just lashing a label on the China tat. Susie AYU for example brought out the brushes and cream highlighter first, not even all the brushes she brought them out gradually because she actually worked on them and they're still half the price of Fleeyca's for a full set. I have them and they have lasted so well. Fleeyca has ripped off Sarah Keary's designs and I suppose its only a matter of time before the skin care will be 'developed'.
Shade definitely being thrown at the blaggers firing out every item under the sun.
That's good to hear.

I also want to know if this one claiming that her bags, brushes and I forget what else are handmade could be considered misleading/ mis-selling. 🤔

I will be checking that further.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.