Lisa’s Lust List #35 QVC or Rose Of Tralee, buy Lidl McGowan's perfume, you'll smell like pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread title 🤩

Poor Mammy will be on her knees all evening Mary Lee has the baps out 😂
Well they do say “sex sells” so Lisa about to test the water. Between that and the quickies with the rugby lads her mother will have to go to mass in a neighbouring parish.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those poor rugby lads were probably thinking ‘who the hell is this aul hag ‘🤣🤣 poor Mary 🙄🤣🤣 this photo shoot looks no different to the last one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will Lisa be modelling the blazer like poor Mary 🤔, it’s not a look I can imagine the sheep wearing or a look I would put with her ‘brand’ 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Buy a €10 ticket to get into Adeline Molloy's sale in Palmerstown House, she can't be serious. Like who pays to get access to a sale?
Saw this on another instahuns story. Pay to go to a sale. They're all losing the plot. I'd buy nothing off LLL or anything that's recommended. Tat from China being pedalled. Support Irish where you can. I ain't contributing to the building of a basement stockroom in Tullamore thank you.

Ah hahah I did laugh at the “boldness” of fleeyca having the blazer modelled with the boobs on show! I dont see all the little country bumpkin giggling sheep going for this look! Sure the priests would have heart failure at mass if they rocked up in this look, Ah sure Fleeycas trying her best to be a top designer I suppose 🙄 what must Daddy be thinking? That tat Adeline sells is so tacky looking, I doubt any of it will be in the new bitchmansion. Fleeyca will only have the best sourced by one of her “team of architects”. She will be on hyper today packing for her highly discounted trip to the Maldives, did you know she hates packing girls? God help her, the struggle of packing for a holiday🤦‍♀️

• Haha
The way Lisa has advertised is that people have to pay to enter only. The sale of the door tickets are going to charity. A big important bit of information left out on the font page of the advert by the perfectionist. The charity could loose out as a result of this, but Lisa isn't part of it, so she half arsed it again.
---
It only took a few years.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah hahah I did laugh at the “boldness” of fleeyca having the blazer modelled with the boobs on show! I dont see all the little country bumpkin giggling sheep going for this look! Sure the priests would have heart failure at mass if they rocked up in this look, Ah sure Fleeycas trying her best to be a top designer I suppose 🙄 what must Daddy be thinking? That tat Adeline sells is so tacky looking, I doubt any of it will be in the new bitchmansion. Fleeyca will only have the best sourced by one of her “team of architects”. She will be on hyper today packing for her highly discounted trip to the Maldives, did you know she hates packing girls? God help her, the struggle of packing for a holiday🤦‍♀️
Its a testament to her style that this sexy concept was made so unsexy.

Reactions: 8
I need a break from this melt, but just have to say, who is going to pay to go into a sale of dust gathering items*? Even if the money is going to charity 🥴. I have never seen one item of hers that I would want, never mind at the ridiculous prices she charges. That last sentence also applies to LLL, of course.

*There's plenty of dust gathering items in my house already 🤣...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awh what drama is it now, always before her holidays. Surprised all the post men didn’t know it was for her with all the deliveries they make to the sheep 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry now, but how does she get away with the fairy stories.. not launched yet, exclusive access for the ‘girls’.. eh no ya absolute dose.. it’s right there on the flipping website for everyone to buy!!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Sorry now, but how does she get away with the fairy stories.. not launched yet, exclusive access for the ‘girls’.. eh no ya absolute dose.. it’s right there on the flipping website for everyone to buy!!
The duo one is reduced on the Irish website

Reactions: 6
I thought the queen doesn’t promote anything unless she tries and tests yet the lip duo was just out of the box. What if it’s crap??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.