Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oh June

Chatty Member
For a woman who was crying a few weeks ago about cancer and previously had a scare with her skin. She is a dopey fool not to take skin exposure so seriously.

This, tattlers, is an example of vanity over health.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
Ooh girls.. my friends sister is Maldives… she spotted Gowl and Crusty last night at dinner.. says there wasn’t much conversation.. says he looks much older and meaner in real life 😂 also said gowl is in none of her own gear.. all designer.. as in Stables stuff!!! And… was not wearing her own sunglasses!!! Place is seemingly very dull and boring.. swim, read, eat, not a lot to do? Never been, so don’t know.. she also spotted a nurse from just outside Tullamore… on hollibops with a man who is deffo not her husband 🙈😂 a little bitta excitement for gowl to envy…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

hoowyahun

Mrs Slocum called she’d like her glasses chain back 🤓 seriously though have any of her flock not heard of M&S the clothes she’s ”designing” are beyond basic, the most boring frump fest of a photo shoot yet,
FB18FF73-A233-4383-9A60-19B79D64BA67.jpeg
as my mother used to say fools and their money are easily parted 🐑🐑🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
What total and utter shite.....three people asking a sheeple in London what brand the sunglasses were? Chelinda some imagination there.
People in London don’t converse. Look at people on the tube for example. You’d hardly ask someone the for the time let alone approach about sunglasses!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
Could you not have used any other photo Lisa or perhaps no photo? Share a picture of the lady wearing your hat, using a deceased person to advertise, low, up there with the day Ashling Murphy died and she gave us a weather report😤

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Poppy2704

Chatty Member
She's manic today. Is this suppose to be 'stylish'?? I'd be calling it 'messy looking'.
Like who in the name of god would be throwing a jumper over their shoulders while already wearing a blazer and tshirt..she looks like a scarecrow

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Is there no end to the products coming. She must be getting copies of every item in her wardrobe made at this stage.
She said a while back she has 42 items We don't know about launching this year - this will be her Downfall- greed
Even the sheep cannot keep spending at the rate she is bringing out overpriced crap from China

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Bagslady

Ladies just about the puffer coats , no one has received a new coat yet or been told when they will arrive. If you email and ask the reason the coats are being replaced you are told some lost their feathers and that was the end of the email.

The whole reason they were not sent back is because she would have to declare a product recall on a website and there’s no way she was ever going to admit to anything like that.

If you don’t check emails regularly you won’t even know that you are to get a new one because that’s all that was sent out was an email. I’d die of the same if I had bought one as a present for someone and then had to say hold on to that one and you will also be getting another one some time 😂

Also can someone tell me why she would be promoting blank canvas brushes that are on sale while her own are pure luxury don’t you know 🤔🤔

• Wow

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
Factor 30 me hole, more like factor fuck all!
Her back is like a lobster!! If that's from factor 30 then it's spf 50 she should be wearing..and as for the sheep,what daft yoke would ask what sunscreen is she wearing as she always has a beautiful colour..sure her skin is fried!! She's dangerous that's what she is, most Instagrammers now show what fake tan they're wearing on holidays as opposed to frying themselves brown.

Attachments

• Wow

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Chris usually has tablets for me or Linda does…she’s in her 50s so why is she so helpless?!

Reactions: 17

GalwayGal0804

Chatty Member
she has literally turned into Shein with all the fucking shite she is hawking now. what i wouldn't give for her to be called out or taken down a peg or ten. she obviously reads here and thinks we are jealous of her. I would not want your life Lisa Mcgowan for all the money in the world - no friends, a mannequin who is freeloading from you, a house you will be left rambling in on your own, acting like you are a child when breasts are mentioned, a dog who you have failed to kill on multiple occasions (how animal welfare is not involved there I will never know), no one in your home town liking you, no one has a good word to say about you (only the fools who buy your shite but they will wisen up), you lie constantly about every single thing.

Quit while you are ahead because the fall will be colossal.

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
Someone aaked her in the comments below the dress what factor spf does she use🤣🤣..zero judging by the scald of her
This holiday has shown her for exactly what she is.. a total fake! She swans about in expensive tat from the stables.. no sign of any of her own label.. advertising for the Stables & Nyles but no sign of AD.. she uses factor 30 seemingly- it’s not that long ago she was up the walls worrying about a breast cancer scare that never was.. and she will totter home and be a BA for skincare! Her skin is like a paper bag from the sun!! When will the sheep actually wake up and see her for what she is? It’s actually unbelievable how they are sucked into her web of absolute 🐂 💩! Anyone who actually parts with their money for her skin care products need to give their heads a wobble!! Years and years of research and money go into any of the names out there - this one racks up a product in months? And what’s with sosue loving the tat? The mind boggles!!!

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I've said it before but I would gladly pay full price for anything rather than put a cent in her greedy pocket.
And as we have sometimes seen, there are similar or better offers by going directly to the actual websites of the companies.

And how do the sheep not see that they are being ripped off left, right and centre with her tat, in order to fund bitch mansion! 🥴

Skinner

VIP Member
Can I just point out that we need factor 50 on our faces in Ireland all year round, so you absolutely need factor 50 on your face and body when you're abroad.
Any dermatologist or beautician will tell you this, no wonder she's haggard looking.