Lisa’s Lust List #35 QVC or Rose Of Tralee, buy Lidl McGowan's perfume, you'll smell like pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so vile. 100% only posted condolences because of the free advertising of her hat. She is lower than a snakes belly.
She really is. You have to wonder how someone could be so completely uncaring and so money focused, that they see someone's death as an advertising opportunity. 🙁

I can never forget that she walked to work on the day after Ashling Murphy's murder, full of the joys about what a lovely day it was. With not alone the town but the whole country and beyond, heartbroken for that young woman and her family.

There's something badly wrong with her, there really is.

IMG_4202.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This awful bleep is not fixed right in the head. Or the heart, lack of empathy for anyone but her own selfish self. Turns on the tears when it suits - complete and utter psycho for the attention. The whole cancer "scare" when nothing was wrong, she is the Tullamore version of the most hated woman in the world Meghan Markle. Unfortunately we have Lisa, biggest witch in the country.

Can't wait for the downfall, will be EPIC.

Reactions: 10
Just saw her update, can't believe Maria cleaning mammy passed, I loved following her. May she rest in peace.
Was that the lady who used to come to her house and clean her carpets?
I didn’t know this lady, just went into her page, very sad, her last post was exactly 2 months ago 😢

Reactions: 1
Was that the lady who used to come to her house and clean her carpets?
I didn’t know this lady, just went into her page, very sad, her last post was exactly 2 months ago 😢
No, she was lady from Wexford who had a cleaning/Irish mammy style account. She was a huge Lisa fan . She was a brand ambassador for Truwash too. She was posting on stories right up to last week. I had gotten the feeling that she had seen Lisa for who she was in the last couple of weeks as another poster here has said .
She was a lovely lady who unfortunately was fobbed off by Doctors until it was too late. Not like gowl McGowan who was more interested in crying wolf 🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
No, she was lady from Wexford who had a cleaning/Irish mammy style account. She was a huge Lisa fan . She was a brand ambassador for Truwash too. She was posting on stories right up to last week. I had gotten the feeling that she had seen Lisa for who she was in the last couple of weeks as another poster here has said .
She was a lovely lady who unfortunately was fobbed off by Doctors until it was too late. Not like gowl McGowan who was more interested in crying wolf 🤬
It was probably her carry on over mammogram and fake tears.As she was fighting horrible disease.I was lucky one who survived it 2 and watching Lisa stories infuriated me as way she was saying it and telling stories doesn't happen in time frames.She knew didn't have cancer came on said to busy cancelled appointment but got hair eyebrows done instead.She really would of turned alot of followers off her that day.it was insulting cold hearted lowest thing to say.Now she has went into dead woman page took her picture of her hat and posted it to announce her death.its not even her family has posted on her page.vile scumb bag.

• Heart
Shes back to her usual self showing off her China tat she claims makes up a capsule wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is she getting away with the # AD? Surely if everyone is reporting her as many here have said they do on everything she posts incorrectly, she would have gotten investigated by now, or is it all just a waste of time?

Reactions: 4
Lisa is just a selling Channel !!
Why can’t the fools see it she is no longer a blogger!!!!!!!! a money spinner with her Chinese tit a straw bag 129 aaah stop stop ..
Getting paid thousands for ads for more company’s Chinese tit like Crystal & Co Ali express earrings it’s an absolute joke !!
she is so fake and will get the eejits of Ireland to build her mansion with sales of Chinese cheap items …
Sure she is laughing to the bank !!!

Reactions: 8
Skitting at the predictable fake messages asking the price and then the ‘wow’ reaction when they hear it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is she getting away with the # AD? Surely if everyone is reporting her as many here have said they do on everything she posts incorrectly, she would have gotten investigated by now, or is it all just a waste of time?
I cleared my backlog of reports of various huns including this one, just yesterday.

The ASAI complaint form had not been working since Friday, but was sorted yesterday. I will keep reporting her, among others. I refuse to let the ASAI off the hook, waste of time or not. They need to do their job.

Reactions: 7
the asai are yet to show any real teeth in the regulation of the instagrammer huns. Wonder do they even check the reports out

Reactions: 5
I'm still going to keep reporting her and others.

Also something else that just struck me. She claims her tat is handmade. Anything being bought in bulk from China or anywhere else is not handmade. So that's false advertising. Hmm.

White tee shirt back on her must be coming back in stock.messages come asking when back in stock

Reactions: 4
She’s bringing out or showing something new that’s coming every day. I mean do her followers really want their whole wardrobe to come from jyst one label?! There’s absolutely no way I’d pay her prices. I’d go to a reputable long established label/store. I think most people would. I just don’t get her followers at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She’s bringing out or showing something new that’s coming every day. I mean do her followers really want their whole wardrobe to come from jyst one label?! There’s absolutely no way I’d pay her prices. I’d go to a reputable long established label/store. I think most people would. I just don’t get her followers at all 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's like a cult, the way she has them brainwashed. They think they are part of her gang and they can't get enough of her tat.

Chelinda eggs them on with the fake messages but sadly some of the messages are real too.

Gush gush, here's my credit card. I never had a t-shirt/ jacket/ pair of trousers that fitted properly until you churned these out from Chinese manufacturers. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.