Lisa’s Lust List #35 QVC or Rose Of Tralee, buy Lidl McGowan's perfume, you'll smell like pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught it 🙌🎾😄
Thank you ☺
It’s concerning that the jackets had such a flaw, especially if Lisa didn’t disclose it. Bet they weren’t cheap either!! Hopefully, the tennis balls weren’t affected by the recall 😂🤣
How do the sheep still go along with her after that fiasco 🤦‍♀️
Apparently they were allowed to keep the original faulty jackets but got replacement ones. Nothing said by LLL about this. We had a lot of laughs here when the tennis ball story unfolded. 🤣

And at the time when the sheep bought the jackets, the bleating was in overdrive about how they were at matches, and out in storms, and everyone else was wet and cold except them. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stair runner 🙄

as predicted it will be a replica of pippas and nothing individual or creative about it at all.

Reactions: 7
Please can someone tell me how these jackets and “sparkly” tops are so amazing and a fantastic design!! They have no shape yet she is going on like she has reinvented the wheel! As for the capsule wardrobe, no words 🫣. Are people really so stupid?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What total and utter shite.....three people asking a sheeple in London what brand the sunglasses were? Chelinda some imagination there.
People in London don’t converse. Look at people on the tube for example. You’d hardly ask someone the for the time let alone approach about sunglasses!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
people would run over the top of u in London, they wouldnt even greet u nevermind stop to ask what brand of anything ya were wearing. unless it was 3 of her friends and they were confirming how nuts she was to part with that amount of money for Chinese tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fake message was only to make out the enormous bug glasses are appreciated internationally 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where is the white sequin top she wore for her make up photo shoot that's a dupe of MMC's white one. She said it was coming soon when all the sheep were asking where it was from. It's more suited to spring than those sequin t shirts that scream Christmas party night. Sequins in spring, the holiday dress and the straw bag will probably arrive in time for Autumn. The whole point of a capsule wardrobe is you buy good quality items that last and you mix and match so need less items of clothing. Can't see her China tat wearing well and lasting. Where are all the stories that holiday makers in the Maldives were falling over themselves to get a feel of her summer dresses or sun glasses while she herself was there. I mean the designer herself was wearing them for all to see and no stories to say how adored her designs were. Proof that all those messages pertaining to be from sheep are fiction written by Chelinda.

Reactions: 11
Had a look on trust pilot there, a while since I have been on and she has now 17 reviews and 1 star ⭐ is all her brand is still shining at 😃 I think there is few new ones and a couple of sheep or Chelinda giving a 5 ⭐ 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently they were allowed to keep the original faulty jackets but got replacement ones. Nothing said by LLL about this. We had a lot of laughs here when the tennis ball story unfolded. 🤣

And at the time when the sheep bought the jackets, the bleating was in overdrive about how they were at matches, and out in storms, and everyone else was wet and cold except them. 🤣
I can confirm after speaking to a near converted sheep they do get to keep the original jacket and a replacement was sent
Serious duck up I never asked if an additional tennis bal was being sent
A hanger on said they would only buy her jackets if waterproof so I reminded them of the test she showed proving they were waterproof and said I'd buy them a proper waterproof jacket for a fraction of the price

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can confirm after speaking to a near converted sheep they do get to keep the original jacket and a replacement was sent
Serious duck up I never asked if an additional tennis bal was being sent
A hanger on said they would only buy her jackets if waterproof so I reminded them of the test she showed proving they were waterproof and said I'd buy them a proper waterproof jacket for a fraction of the price
You may need to disown those poor sheep 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The stair runner 🙄

as predicted it will be a replica of pippas and nothing individual or creative about it at all.
Arlene McIntyre was involved in Pippa's house refurb also. That's her signature style, very similar offerings to all her clients, no individuality.

Mrs Slocum called she’d like her glasses chain back 🤓 seriously though have any of her flock not heard of M&S the clothes she’s ”designing” are beyond basic, the most boring frump fest of a photo shoot yet,
FB18FF73-A233-4383-9A60-19B79D64BA67.jpeg
as my mother used to say fools and their money are easily parted 🐑🐑🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mrs Slocum called she’d like her glasses chain back 🤓 seriously though have any of her flock not heard of M&S the clothes she’s ”designing” are beyond basic, the most boring frump fest of a photo shoot yet, View attachment 2843238as my mother used to say fools and their money are easily parted 🐑🐑🐑
Have to say Best comparison yet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The clothing is like something from a Crew Clothing catalogue that used be inside the Sunday Papers years ago.

• Haha
I don't know if this has been discussed, I need to catch up on thread.
But I wonder did Fleeca support Oonagh at the hearing in the wrongful death inquiry.

---
I'm really bleeping annoyed with this bleep tonight.
She has dermalogica on her site and I'm raging as I use dermalogica with Skinceuticals.
Needed to order stuff tonight so checked her prices verses another site...her site had this moisturiser for 145e while site I use is 116e.
I thought the whole point of the newsletter thing was to give discounts to the sheep but instead I'm sure she's earning commission..bleeping scumbag 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.