Lisa’s Lust List #35 QVC or Rose Of Tralee, buy Lidl McGowan's perfume, you'll smell like pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her inspiration for the green and white

1000022329.jpg

With the hem detail like this
1000022327.jpg

And the Red will be a copy of this Born or PS dress but a differenr neck and a cuff on the arm

1000022331.jpg

I'll sit back and wait for my Bingo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More like rotten tote bag!

Isn’t she unbelievable with the PS holiday inspo? As if there was one PS dress in her suitcase.

Reactions: 10
As usual her own crap designs 🥴 featuring when she is supposedly promoting another brand. Not a tablecloth in sight now that she is home. Funny, that...

And shouldn't she have that marked as an ad for her own stuff too when the rotten rattan bag is in it... I see she put the tag for her own brand on the message from Chelinda 🤔

IMG_4197.jpeg

Reactions: 4
My comment never came up 🤔 but isn’t great we all know her so well, as transparent as ever is our Fleesa🤣
---
My comment never came up 🤔 but isn’t great we all know her so well, as transparent as ever is our Fleesa🤣
Awh here Tattle ain’t working for me 😁 she looks a wreck for someone who slept like a baby as Crusty told her 🙄😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks wrecked was Crusty keeping her up all night 😂 He has his duty done till the next holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw her update, can't believe Maria cleaning mammy passed, I loved following her. May she rest in peace.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Could you not have used any other photo Lisa or perhaps no photo? Share a picture of the lady wearing your hat, using a deceased person to advertise, low, up there with the day Ashling Murphy died and she gave us a weather report😤

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
There's something so wrong with that one, to intentionally use that photo. I mean, whose mind works like that. 🙁

As I said upthread, she has no heart just a big cold stone where her heart should be.

Reactions: 13
This vile woman went in to woman instergram page took picture of her wearing her hat and scarf to announce her passing.In other words look at my brand.She is really a horrible disgusting person.

Reactions: 16
Truwash and Charlene Flanagan have also used this photo on their stories about this poor lady’s passing. Since when has Lisa ever acknowledged anything apart from herself on her stories or page she truly is a cold blooded disgusting person 😡
And to think how this witch behaved a couple of weeks ago 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
That's the first thing I saw also. Maria was a massive fan of lisa, always promoted her stuff. Lately though came on talking about how influencers are gone sell sell sell and dont come on for chats anymore. Was wondering was it directed at fleecia.

Can't stop thinking about poor Maria and her family💔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She never acknowledged that lady who passed away that attended the ladies day events and now she acknowledges this lady(only because she wearing her hat). How does she sleep at night.

Reactions: 11
She’s so vile. 100% only posted condolences because of the free advertising of her hat. She is lower than a snakes belly.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.