Lisa’s Lust List #35 QVC or Rose Of Tralee, buy Lidl McGowan's perfume, you'll smell like pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies, but I had tuned out of Fleecya for a bit, trying to catch up!! What’s the story with the tennis balls 🎾??

Reactions: 4
Apologies, but I had tuned out of Fleecya for a bit, trying to catch up!! What’s the story with the tennis balls 🎾??
Here you go 🎾🎾🎾🎾😁😁😁😁 and just to add, the jackets were subsequently recalled, as they fell apart at the seams, but that was not revealed by LLL. It is unknown if the tennis balls survived... 🤣

IMG_4217.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t follow pippa. Who died and what happened?
Jenny Taffe passed away - she was the owner of izest marketing and an advisor to Pippa. She passed away in 2019/2020 I think but Pippas products and business deals haven't done anywhere near as well as they did when Jenny was alive.

Reactions: 4
Aw lovely to see the lodger at the site - probably picking out his bedroom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's like the episode in Friends where Chandler bares his teeth in an awful grimace, every time his photo is being taken. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its like her plain white tops but with sequins on it. It is certainly not designer looking. I love MMC one.
Capture.JPG

Do people wear sequins in the summer?

Reactions: 7
I had a quick look via iganony and the sound seemed to go off, briefly, while she was still blathering on about the tops. It looked quite funny. 😁

Reactions: 3
Its like her plain white tops but with sequins on it. It is certainly not designer looking. I love MMC one.
View attachment 2842085
Do people wear sequins in the summer?
Yes - I will be buried in them but that T-shirt gives me the ick!! I love MMC looks. Very classy and so well constructed. Now that is an Irish designer

Reactions: 6
Here you go 🎾🎾🎾🎾😁😁😁😁 and just to add, the jackets were subsequently recalled, as they fell apart at the seams, but that was not revealed by LLL. It is unknown if the tennis balls survived... 🤣

View attachment 2841794
Caught it 🙌🎾😄
Thank you ☺
It’s concerning that the jackets had such a flaw, especially if Lisa didn’t disclose it. Bet they weren’t cheap either!! Hopefully, the tennis balls weren’t affected by the recall 😂🤣
How do the sheep still go along with her after that fiasco 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The whispering about the camel blazer as she zooms in on the granny glasses chain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.