Lisa’s Lust List #35 QVC or Rose Of Tralee, buy Lidl McGowan's perfume, you'll smell like pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sane person has a real tan these days. She'll be in some beauty salon now for the rest of the year getting procedures to conteract it. What a dope.

Reactions: 9
We haven’t gotten a close up of her nose either, you know the way that goes red and she goes off for treatments to reduce the redness.
Christy must have the same camera that took photos of Kate Middleton with her mother and of her at the farm shop! Grainy.

Reactions: 4
To have a tan like that in this day of age is actually embarrassing, it’s up there with really bad sunburn. No excuse.
It actually shocks me, tbh.
All I see in a tan is skin damage, and that's a fairly awful example of it. And her bleating about discounts from Ooooooonagh. Jesus wept.

Reactions: 12
She's a disgrace with her sun damaged skin, it's not a tan.She will look even more like an old leather boot and haggard looking. She really is brain dead.

Reactions: 8
Ah girls, girls, girls do you not know that Fleeyca is naturally sallow? like Daddy! So in her mind she only needs to wear a factor 30. Its just pure vanity on her part. That rag of a dress looks hideous on her, if I rummaged about in my wardrobe I know there is probably 4 or 5 versions of this style all bought from beach shops abroad…but the dumbo sheep are so brainwashed by her they will buy hers, there is no hope for them at this stage! Was reading some of their fbook comments and my God they simply adore her, it would make u 🤢

Reactions: 11
There are no words to describe how utterly disgusting she really is. If she gets another scare with the skin, then tough tit. She is given enough products to stop her skin being burned to a crisp but yet again, vanity gets in the way. Her ugliness shines to the outside.

I don’t understand why someone, who has barely travelled anywhere, would go back to the same place on repeat when there is the whole wide world out there to explore.

She could get some inspiration for her eh designs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to work with a right witch who went for that leather tanned skin look. The photos of this one remind me of her. It's not a good memory. [shudder]

I used to work with a right witch who went for that leather tanned skin look. The photos of this one remind me of her. It's not a good memory. [shudder]
Same and she’d be peeling for a month after no matter how much moisturiser she used it was disgusting 🤢

• Sick
Same and she’d be peeling for a month after no matter how much moisturiser she used it was disgusting 🤢
I read that as peeing and wondered how sunburn would make you pee?

I'm so horrified how someone with cancer scares can be so reckless. she seems to think she is invincible.

What does she mean she cringes inside?
Cringe inside, that's total BS, she loves the limelight, however doesn't have any social skills. She's such a moron thinking anyone believes she's cringing. Fancies herself as a model.

• Haha
Cringe inside, that's total BS, she loves the limelight, however doesn't have any social skills. She's such a moron thinking anyone believes she's cringing. Fancies herself as a model.
she had on her fb before about looking like Amal Clooney - the actual notions of her. I just wish she got knocked off that pedestal soon because worse she is getting

Reactions: 14
How would they not know it’s a dress? And I am certain it will be a born rip off in terms of “style” and I use that word loosely!

I've a top in that red pattern - from Shein!

How would they not know it’s a dress? And I am certain it will be a born rip off in terms of “style” and I use that word loosely!
The green/white will be a long "French" linen in her usual maxi dress style

The red will have a collar, buttons on neck, lig sleeved with cuff and her usual style skirt paired with her rotten nude shoes

Reactions: 7
I've a top in that red pattern - from Shein!

The green/white will be a long "French" linen in her usual maxi dress style

The red will have a collar, buttons on neck, lig sleeved with cuff and her usual style skirt paired with her rotten nude shoes
Definitely Born rip offs

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.