Lisa’s Lust List #35 QVC or Rose Of Tralee, buy Lidl McGowan's perfume, you'll smell like pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she said before that the shapeless sack is made in same place(sweatshop) that French Connection clothes are made. She’s confused the two. Like is “French linen” even a thing? As has been said before on this thread to be a good liar you have to have a good memory, she excels at the former not so much at the latter.

Reactions: 10
She had to post a photo of him grimacing smiling because it was commented on here, that he is so sour looking plus that he hadn't featured for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she is using the French linen line to sell, sell, sell, and justify slapping a high price on the dress. The sheep are reeled in straight away. French linen is a thing alright but the dress from the pics she has shown doesn't look good quality it's practically see through. Just to add the likes of Reiss use French linen in their linen ranges and those products are quite expensive. But of course Lisa's dresses are better than Reiss.

Reactions: 9
Factor 30 me hole, more like factor duck all!
Her back is like a lobster!! If that's from factor 30 then it's spf 50 she should be wearing..and as for the sheep,what daft yoke would ask what sunscreen is she wearing as she always has a beautiful colour..sure her skin is fried!! She's dangerous that's what she is, most Instagrammers now show what fake tan they're wearing on holidays as opposed to frying themselves brown.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Crusty not doing a great job of applying the sunscreen to her back. Or has he left her lie on the beach alone while he knocks back the whiskey sours at one of the many bars...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Crusty not doing a great job of applying the sunscreen to her back. Or has he left her lie on the beach alone while he knocks back the whiskey sours at one of the many bars...
Downing the whiskey sours to blot out his landlady harping on.

• Haha
The house beside her new build was up for sale but sold now. Someone was like I’m outta here 👋🏻
They knew their head was gonna be wreaked listening to 'Murph,Murph, Murph' all day long!!🤣
I’m sure she said before that the shapeless sack is made in same place(sweatshop) that French Connection clothes are made. She’s confused the two. Like is “French linen” even a thing? As has been said before on this thread to be a good liar you have to have a good memory, she excels at the former not so much at the latter.
French linen comes from flax that was grown in France but a lot of it is exported to places like China for production so she thinks she's pulling the wool over the sheep's eyes by 'over emphasising ' the French linen statements! As for French Connection they're not a luxury brand, their quality has gone downhill and they're not what they used to be.

Her back is like a lobster!! If that's from factor 30 then it's spf 50 she should be wearing..and as for the sheep,what daft yoke would ask what sunscreen is she wearing as she always has a beautiful colour..sure her skin is fried!! She's dangerous that's what she is, most Instagrammers now show what fake tan they're wearing on holidays as opposed to frying themselves brown.
Yes, all I see there is skin damage.

Chelinda sent the message, no doubt about her beautiful colour. 🥴

Reactions: 7
As Jen Rock always said ANY “tan” is skin damage. That’s literally what it is.

So how this fool can go on to try to justify this kind of burning and then sell SPF products? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
It's hard to believe in 2024 that she considers factor 30 is sufficient & thinks a tan like she has is something we all want. I wear 50 every day, at home and abroad. Skin cancer is highest cancer in Ireland.

She is so irresponsible both for herself and the sheep.

Reactions: 14
Perhaps she's confusing Flax linen and Faux linen and coming up with French linen. Stranger things have happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To have a tan like that in this day of age is actually embarrassing, it’s up there with really bad sunburn. No excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She seems to be of an age or a generation that believes a “tan” is to be admired or valued but a “burn” is to be frowned upon.

She seems to be of an age or a generation that believes a “tan” is to be admired or valued but a “burn” is to be frowned upon.
No we don't. Most of us have grown up and wisened up rather then whizening up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.