Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing the balling too....one wear, one wash.
I learned quickly!
Definitely not worth what she is charging for them it's a pity the mainstream media doesn't investigate all these Huns selling China tat. They should all be exposed.

Reactions: 13
I learned quickly!
After one wash - omg
Definitely not worth what she is charging for them it's a pity the mainstream media doesn't investigate all these Huns selling China tat. They should all be exposed.
Something really needs to be done - wasn't one person called out a few years ago for selling hair clips and headpieces from Ali as her own ad far as I know it damaged her business

Reactions: 10
I learned quickly!
Fair play to you for showing it to us, although if it was me I'd be demanding my money back! That's a disgrace it balled like that after 1 wash.. The stitching and label look cheap. Its like a 'Fruit of the Loom' sweatshirt (although they're probably better quality!) Perhaps someone needs to set up a Trust Pilot review page on her company?!

Reactions: 16
Something really needs to be done - wasn't one person called out a few years ago for selling hair clips and headpieces from Ali as her own ad far as I know it damaged her business
Ciara Doherty. She was claiming that all the pieces were handmade🤣 Jennifer Wrynne was at it too! All the tat from the huns comes from China. Some try to hide it by saying ‘Made in PRC’

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ciara Doherty. She was claiming that all the pieces were handmade🤣 Jennifer Wrynne was at it too! All the tat from the huns comes from China. Some try to hide it by saying ‘Made in PRC’

It was Jennifer I was thinking of - a friend of mine was a huge fan of hers and almost bought some of her overpriced tat!

Reactions: 3
tbh most of what we consume is coming from china or other low cost production economies. Businesses make a profit. None of this bothers me unduly.

But does LLL constitute a proper business or just a cohort of greedy snakeoil salespeople conning people with the most hideous crap. None of it has any fashion merit at all.

Reactions: 9

Plenty more like this on Instagram Rosie and dot, The dress house, lou lou sparkles they all at it! Lucky for me I can't wear cheap metals I react 🙄

Reactions: 7
tbh most of what we consume is coming from china or other low cost production economies. Businesses make a profit. None of this bothers me unduly.

But does LLL constitute a proper business or just a cohort of greedy snakeoil salespeople conning people with the most hideous crap. None of it has any fashion merit at all.
It’s more the shadiness and trying to make out it’s ethically made. I have no problem as long as they are honest as I can’t afford to buy everything ethically made.

Reactions: 11
And it was totally empty ,surely showing a busy saloon would entice folk more ? Mind you did they have to open early to suit this one who has no social skills . Surprised her greedy ass was not there having free treatments , not that they really made much difference to her in the past .
I would say it puts a lot of paying customers off when the give Huns free treatments especially this one. will it be the Gorry one and Corrigans next . I got no sympathy for these place that overlook the paying customer to kiss the ass of the Huns . I would never support them.
I think she was in there super early before businesses open, she has 2 go in before opening time, shes so socially awkward or so precious that she thinks they open exclusively for her alone, like Kim K gets shopping malls closed for herself 2 shop in!!!
Lisa blocking people for asking where the product is made seems to me like a guilty conscience.

Reactions: 12
Fair play to you for showing it to us, although if it was me I'd be demanding my money back! That's a disgrace it balled like that after 1 wash.. The stitching and label look cheap. Its like a 'Fruit of the Loom' sweatshirt (although they're probably better quality!) Perhaps someone needs to set up a Trust Pilot review page on her company?!

There is one there

Reactions: 4
Tbh you can buy all of what Lisa sells as her "own brand" in Dunnes....or cheaply online somewhere

Reactions: 6
Lisa lisa your up offer is not exclusive to your followers any one can buy the offer no code or no link needed.Just type in up cosmetic brings you to bundles.Her followers must be really thick believing this tit

• Sick
Michelle up the Lane is now doing Carrig Donn and Sinead Keary....she will be doing Born next....I reckon she charges less than Fleeca and she doesn't talk on her reels....she was showing off a Fleeca sweatshirt today
She is already with Born . She is another insufferable her voice grates on me ... Some like her but not mu cup of tea .. only reason she buys and posts the Fleeceya tat is to get more followers . They all use each other, safety in numbers .

Reactions: 2

True about most products etc being produced in China, the problem with LLL is that she alludes to her clothes being luxurious and exclusive. She's hypes everything up from the 'design' to the 'shipping'.. And goes on about hard she works to produce quality clothing for her followers..its so over the top and in my opinion rather unprofessional.. You wouldn't see any designer at that crap she goes on it with. Remember this Lisa.. Empty vessels make the most noise!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lisa lisa your up offer is not exclusive to your followers any one can buy the offer no code or no link needed.Just type in up cosmetic brings you to bundles.Her followers must be really thick believing this tit
But she worked hard for it 🤣

• Haha
There's the label! I made the mistake of buying the first sweatshirt (red). I've worn it once. Hated it. I've also been blocked for asking questions or pulling her up on various things.
Been rude to a paying customer what a horrid nasty piece of work she is took your money and treated you like that 😡 . I dealt with customers daily , yes the odd one could be rude but I would nearly always turn it around and they would usually leave happy sometimes with a free scarf (anyone in the business know they cost feck all trade ) customers love a freebie 🤣
Well done for showing us your dreadful experience . Look at the fleece inside and how badly label is sewed on . €60 for a pure rag shame you can’t let the sheep see it

True about most products etc being produced in China, the problem with LLL is that she alludes to her clothes being luxurious and exclusive. She's hypes everything up from the 'design' to the 'shipping'.. And goes on about hard she works to produce quality clothing for her followers..its so over the top and in my opinion rather unprofessional.. You wouldn't see any designer at that crap she goes on it with. Remember this Lisa.. Empty vessels make the most noise!!!
truest thing I've heard today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.