Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s some disorganised place , must have no idea of stock levels . one minute sold out then the next they have found more . Why are the sheep falling for this utter bull 💩

Reactions: 11
That’s some disorganised place , must have no idea of stock levels . one minute sold out then the next they have found more . Why are the sheep falling for this utter bull 💩
maybe if happened once or twice....
I've said before, they either really tit fulfilment centre or its returns / hype !

Reactions: 7
Wow that’s a lot of returns on her amazing designer pieces 😂and the poor aul sheep fall for the stocktake story, bigger fools them.Her sat at home looking at them flock to buy it. I’d say she’s looking at the bank balance with the other eye on the laptop greedy cow 😡

Reactions: 6
maybe if happened once or twice....
I've said before, they either really tit fulfilment centre or its returns / hype !
Definitely returns & hype!
Also “found” some sunglasses for the cork events!
So for the cork events you can go in & shop even if you haven’t got a ticket 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Showing the balling too....one wear, one wash.
I learned quickly!
I am sure you could return that , it’s dreadful . Contact trading standards . You got more rights when it comes to online buying called distance selling .

Never thought of that , it’s all returns .. the state of the hat when that Jennifer showed it , cheap flimsy tat .. did she get gifted ?

Reactions: 5
It was Jennifer I was thinking of - a friend of mine was a huge fan of hers and almost bought some of her overpriced tat!
Of course Lisa sent her hat and scarf to Jennifer... only another liar/scammer would say it's the softest thing they've ever felt. It's fricken 70% wool... go to Dunnes Jennifer and feel a 100% cashmere scarf/hat that costs less and then come back and tell us what soft is.

If I were in Ireland I would buy all of the huns crap tat and give honest social media reviews. It's 100% legal and no hun can take you to the high court for giving a review. If anyone is up for it feel free to do it

tbh most of what we consume is coming from china or other low cost production economies. Businesses make a profit. None of this bothers me unduly.

But does LLL constitute a proper business or just a cohort of greedy snakeoil salespeople conning people with the most hideous crap. None of it has any fashion merit at all.
Agreed. However I really dislike the white label cosmetics that the huns flog as their ‘brand’. The manufacturing conditions in China in a lot of cases are poor(my partner has seen a few plants there first hand and says it’s atrocious, with a huge risk of cross contamination, as they will make several different types of unrelated product in the one place), so I wouldn’t dream of using any cosmetics made there on myself. All the AYU products come from there, same with Luna by Lisa, Kash beauty, So Sue etc. Nevermind the insane markup they have, I just worry about the product standard!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I thought when she launched the scarfs on preorder that they sold out there and then??? She has been non stop selling them since they arrived and they sold out again every time she wore the colors on different days !! That’s a lot of the Famous biscuit color to find, maybe people cancelled orders when the slow boat from china didn’t arrive on time. She’ll never admit they are returns because she Bigs up such a hype and couldn’t have people wonder why would the sheep return such designer products. She’s an out an out big nosed liar , and she’ll trip up some day and I cannot wait 🙂

Reactions: 7
Lisa lisa your up offer is not exclusive to your followers any one can buy the offer no code or no link needed.Just type in up cosmetic brings you to bundles.Her followers must be really thick believing this tit
I got an email from them about it

Reactions: 2
Agreed. However I really dislike the white label cosmetics that the huns flog as their ‘brand’. The manufacturing conditions in China in a lot of cases are poor(my partner has seen a few plants there first hand and says it’s atrocious, with a huge risk of cross contamination, as they will make several different types of unrelated product in the one place), so I wouldn’t dream of using any cosmetics made there on myself. All the AYU products come from there, same with Luna by Lisa, Kash beauty, So Sue etc. Nevermind the insane markup they have, I just worry about the product standard!
As well as some of the ingredients used in make up. I'm not really a huge make up girls. Too many wrinkles for todays fashion BUT I would be quiet particular about what goes on my skin in terms of chemical tit. The whole ethos of low cost economies is so dodge too. Unsafe working environment, unfair wages, no legal protections that we afford, child labour. Whatever about codding relatively rich indulged middle class fools that is the biggest scandal in the huns bringing in this tat. (as well as the environment). I can't believe no one has done an expose on this. Not like they are using any recognized media outlet as advertising so no issue with them going nuclear on them

Reactions: 5
As well as some of the ingredients used in make up. I'm not really a huge make up girls. Too many wrinkles for todays fashion BUT I would be quiet particular about what goes on my skin in terms of chemical tit. The whole ethos of low cost economies is so dodge too. Unsafe working environment, unfair wages, no legal protections that we afford, child labour. Whatever about codding relatively rich indulged middle class fools that is the biggest scandal in the huns bringing in this tat. (as well as the environment). I can't believe no one has done an expose on this. Not like they are using any recognized media outlet as advertising so no issue with them going nuclear on them
Prime time should do an investigation

a 5, 9 and 11 year old recognized "Murph from Instagram" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: if you have your small children watching LLL's IG, you need a padded room, straight jacket and to be heavily medicated. Chelsea would make a lot of money writing fiction

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
a 5, 9 and 11 year old recognized "Murph from Instagram" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: if you have your small children watching LLL's IG, you need a padded room, straight jacket and to be heavily medicated. Chelsea would make a lot of money writing fiction
So true my 13 year old hates the sound of her voice I do put her on to make her move sometimes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder is UP in trouble they’ve just given €100 voucher for everyone in the late late audience 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you see her eyes light up when she was doing the montgomery post. they were selling at €7.20 and he apparently sold 70,000. you just watch now what she will bring out as part of the bodycare range !!!
Exaggerate much Lisa ????? The man himself says hundreds and hundreds were sent out but you have to make it sound like thousands and thousands are being sold. HE THANKS THE BUYERS (THEY ARENT THANKING HIM) AND PRODUCT IS IRISH. I'm guessing he prob messaged her to say he had 7000 in sales which is revenue which translates to approx 930 units of sales. But she doesn't understand the difference between revenue and units.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.