Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress looks like something a dose of the runs would produce. Definitely nothing special or glam in the run up for christmas.

Feel sorry for Crusty not getting quality time with his mum without this wone yapping in the background. Any of us at this age lucky enough to have our parents still with us have to see that the number of holidays left to spend with them is reduced. A Scots lady of her generation would be shooting pretty straight from the hip and have absolutely no time for this 'top' influencer shoite. Probably wondering why he can't get a girl with a real job or even one that understood boundaries. I am also still chuckllng to myself about top inlfuencer. Someone in local paper reads too much Bridget Jones or is taking the proverbial.

Reactions: 8
I think they only stayed with his mam last night heading off to a hotel now. I’d say she only agreed to one night

Reactions: 5
The dress looks like something a dose of the runs would produce. Definitely nothing special or glam in the run up for christmas.

Feel sorry for Crusty not getting quality time with his mum without this wone yapping in the background. Any of us at this age lucky enough to have our parents still with us have to see that the number of holidays left to spend with them is reduced. A Scots lady of her generation would be shooting pretty straight from the hip and have absolutely no time for this 'top' influencer shoite. Probably wondering why he can't get a girl with a real job or even one that understood boundaries. I am also still chuckllng to myself about top inlfuencer. Someone in local paper reads too much Bridget Jones or is taking the proverbial.
A "Top Influencer" in her local paper and this one does NOTHING to support local boutiques, shoe shops or pharmacies in her own town. It's hilarious the shite they spew.

Reactions: 11
You never see Crusty disrespecting her parents , never takes the pee put of her mother and the Novenas , it’s her that does this to her own mother so how would she have respect for Crusty’s mother..
He must have took the phone of her today and rightly so. Why has he not ordered her to take that recording of his own mother down.. Jesus man! Man up to the bad mannered dose, is been a kept man more important that your own mother ??
Sitting on her arse waiting to be waited on , the lazy thing .. Bet she was expecting a big steak but she gets cheap Spaghetti Boll with processed spaghetti!! Now I love a bit of Spaghetti boll myself , but to the likes of that one that is used to big steaks etc. cooked by him this would be a cheap easy to cook meal with no effort involved. Well done Crusty’s ma not pulling out all the stops for your unwanted guest .Bet she wishes he had a nice decent woman
Why does her father not have a word with his disrespectful daughter, well brought up 🤣 , we know he follows her, watches Tattlers line a hawk for slip ups..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think they only stayed with his mam last night heading off to a hotel now. I’d say she only agreed to one night
Who the mam or fleece?😂😂😂😂 I'd say the mam was like "ye kin have yer dinner, sleep above in yer room and git ahwee tah fook utta mah huz with yer oirish heed wrecker, mAh darling boy"😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is he meeting his son?? Let’s see if she sticks the phone in his face , hope the lads mother is close by to rearrange hers with a haggis . Disrespectful bad mannered 🧙‍♀️ If someone invaded her privacy they would be accused of stalking .. How does any man stick her ?? Old woman acting all giddy like a teen , embarrassing 🙈🙈
Jasus Crusty you are easily pleased 😃 a pair of polyester shorts pj’s , now remember you had to dig into your own pockets for the last pair🤣🤣 She is sex starved for sure, craves attention from him . She sees other Huns all loved up and all she gets is him posing with free food and drink or her having to link on to his arm when away.
Most guys hold their other halves hand , will reach across in the car and place hand lovingly on your knee or just hold your hand , all she gets is mr grumpy annoyed face and her pointing the phone on him. . Sad really

Reactions: 4
Chris is delighted she brought her shorts….will he be wearing them??!!

• Haha
Sleep easy tonight mrs Crustys ma , you have got shot of her ....
Can she not say thanks to him in person ? Can has she lost the ability to communicate without a phone in her face?? Glued to Tattle and desperate to show he cares about her . She probably paid for everything and will claim back on expenses , she is treating him, probably the only reason he let her tag along . Wonder if his mates joking them for drinks later ? I presume he has some ? Surely god has not made and paired. Watch the tagging later and the food and drink posts ,🥱🥱🥱😑😑😑
Could she be putting the designer bags through as expenses,, cost against the company ? She could claim they are needed for her work ? Not sure how these perks work in Ireland. You can bet the jeeps go through for the company, she would put the dog through if she could . The sons den can be claimed as office .. Oh yes she will be aware of every trick in the book.

Reactions: 3
Perish the thought , I won’t be able to get that image out of my mind now ,
Hang on there now, wait for it a poll on the way ‘should she design men’s matching pj’s’

Reactions: 3
God he is one sour looking creep, she must think he’s a beaut, he looked soo pissed off with her there modelling his jacket, wouldn’t blame him !! And seriously we don’t need to know that Crusty likes your shorts or he buys you underwear every time ye go away like wtf ya must be hard up Lisa

Reactions: 10
Hmmmm one must assume the rising must only occur on breaks away 🙊🙊🙊🙊
Poor auld devil though he did not want her sticking him on the gram then, she lied to him saying it was just to show him how the coat looks on all angles . That trip has turned into a nightmare for him but I guess the slap up meal she pays for later will fetch a wee forced smile out of him.

• Haha
I can never understand the need for nice underwear or pjs etc when heading away for a romantic weekend, I mean surely it won't even be on!! My Lord she is a sad woman the carry on of her, so immature. She is staying in The George in Edi, nice hotel, I have stayed there a few times. She knew exactly where she was staying as she was asked the other day for recommendations in Edi and she said The Balmoral or The George, quit the bs Fleeceya it was no surprise 🙄 So utterly classless with all the bragging and shocking manners. Her Mammy will have to keep saying those novenas for her ill mannered, ignorant and totally classless daughter. All fur coat and no knickers is Fleeceya, you can't make a silk purse from a sows ear!!

Her notions and ignorance are off the scale.

Signed: A Superfan 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus je looks one angry mother 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬r you would be afraid of him.. wow how much has he aged , not surprised though living with her. Looks like someone who forgot their dentures this morning
She is treating him for sure
He’s fit to be tied any wonder Lisa McGowan your a clown 🤡

Hmmmm one must assume the rising must only occur on breaks away 🙊🙊🙊🙊
Poor auld devil though he did not want her sticking him on the gram then, she lied to him saying it was just to show him how the coat looks on all angles . That trip has turned into a nightmare for him but I guess the slap up meal she pays for later will fetch a wee forced smile out of him.
Dead with the faces of him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.