Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder will the phone be taken off her?? Or will there be very little shown after that !!! such a bad mannered cow would she like someone treat her Holy Mother and Father like that, bet she wouldn’t they’d be called rude extra, double standards Lisa 😑

Reactions: 7
She went to Trisha's night and showed absolutely nothing from it. Not the outfit she wore not a glimpse of the meal, the entertainment, nada. Something that her followers might have been interested in seeing. She goes to his Mammy's house and documents everything ...something that nobody is interested in. Top influencer..yeah right.

Reactions: 16
It goes to show that she has no social skills, she has no friends that invite her to their houses, she uses every opportunity to pretend shes

Sorry posted to soon, but theres so many possible endings to that sentence πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aw stop, she's a Head wrecker, recording that poor womanπŸ™„she really doesn't pick up on social Q's does she🀯, And she had to go for a wander around the house recording because they were speaking to each other and she couldn't understand them 🀣🀣🀣

So let's all imagine what crusty and his mom are saying🀣

CC is Crusty Cris and CM is crustys mam

CC: I'm so sorry mammy, I had to take her with me, sure she would have just followed me over like last time😭😭
CM: Never mind son, but you'll have to take her to the hospital to get her nose fixed, cuz I'm going breaking it with that fookin phone of hers if she points it at me one more time πŸ€›πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a made up comment to gain a bit of attention πŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Aw stop, she's a Head wrecker, recording that poor womanπŸ™„she really doesn't pick up on social Q's does she🀯, And she had to go for a wander around the house recording because they were speaking to each other and she couldn't understand them 🀣🀣🀣

So let's all imagine what crusty and his mom are saying🀣

CC is Crusty Cris and CM is crustys mam

CC: I'm so sorry mammy, I had to take her with me, sure she would have just followed me over like last time😭😭
CM: Never mind son, but you'll have to take her to the hospital to get her nose fixed, cuz I'm going breaking it with that fookin phone of hers if she points it at me one more time πŸ€›πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I love CM 🀣🀣🀣 could she do something to the smile too πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Γ‘Ε„n
Wonder will the phone be taken off her?? Or will there be very little shown after that !!! such a bad mannered cow would she like someone treat her Holy Mother and Father like that, bet she wouldn’t they’d be called rude extra, double standards Lisa 😑
Watch out top influencer in action. Crusty must be livid. His poor mother
I agree, very disrespectful, she sounds totally trollied to me and no respect for appropriate boundaries. Clueless "clown".

Reactions: 5
Crustys mam hates Lisa and Lisa knows it, you can tell by the desperate tone in her voice begging her to turn round and "say hello to my followers!!"
Good on Chris's mam for ignoring her.
Bout time Lisa got used to the word No

Reactions: 10
Finished up a city break and I took plenty of photos but my phone was in my pocket most of the time, a few places had a photo ban and one place it wasn’t exactly a place for photos (gestapo hq) but it was so nice to be in the moment for a few days. The tour I referred to earlier was a perfume one and I learnt so much.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t a sheep message her the other day asking for recommendations to stay in Edinburgh and she named a couple of fancy hotels?? Was she hoping crusty would put his hand in his pocket and actually spend a cent on her? ! I bet she’s seething she has to bunk up with his mam πŸ˜…πŸ˜…she tries so hard to make it look like he gives a hoot about her when all it shows is he doesn’t! She’s so needy hence craves and demands attention on Instagram from strangers, so so pathetically sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The thing I particularly disliked was that his mother (like mine) wouldn’t have a clue about Instagram so wouldn’t realise how many eyes were on her. It’s always the Lisa show!

Reactions: 9
Also Lisa laughing along to the ma in law saying no to be filmed. Lisa think her saying no and she still filming is great craic. It’s not Lisa. Listen when someone says don’t film me. It’s really awful.

Reactions: 16
So far the Cost of crustys romantic weekend away, which in fact fleecyah it's actually a midweek break ye tick ye! You flew out on a Wednesday πŸ™„
Flights to Edi costs from 9e to 34e
Stay with the mammy costs from nothing to the price of bunch of flowers/chocs/wine,
concierge parking cost zero (fleece paid or was giftedπŸ’)
So far this is a cheap as chips breakaway you romantic divil ye πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So far the Cost of crustys romantic weekend away, which in fact fleecyah it's actually a midweek break ye tick ye! You flew out on a Wednesday πŸ™„
Flights to Edi costs from 9e to 34e
Stay with the mammy costs from nothing to the price of bunch of flowers/chocs/wine,
concierge parking cost zero (fleece paid or was giftedπŸ’)
So far this is a cheap as chips breakaway you romantic divil ye πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Crusty won't be able to spend a bit of time with his Ma on his own because the ball and chain is so needy she will be hanging out of him.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.