Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Pamela Scott male equivalent for him either - as expensive taste as the queen 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
No Pamela Scott male equivalent for him either - as expensive taste as the queen 🙄
Its easy have expensive things when you are spending sheeps money. Some of the sheep at home this evening are probably trying to figure out how to pay their bills and get through the winter/Christmas whilst hiding the credit card bill from their partner.

Reactions: 9
Now could he afford them designers before becoming her kept man , he only had the teeth sorted after meeting her ? Much earlier posts of him where not showing him wearing designers.
Not meant as critical my next comment but the poor ma’s food seemed very basic , yet all her posts show him producing big steaks etc on her barbecue in her house (sorry that her bit crops into most of my posts I can’t help it) when they eat out it’s always the most t expensive on the menu. So my thinking is he had only had the high life since becoming her trained monkey, now walking around in Canada Goose paid for by her, she as much as admitted it saying she wishes she had a code.. oh dearie me caught out again. Any wonder he did not want posting on the gram

Reactions: 5
Id say the Christmas pressie she was flaunting in the Harvey Nics bag was one she bought herself also, pretending he got it for her sad cow 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus je looks one angry mother 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬r you would be afraid of him.. wow how much has he aged , not surprised though living with her. Looks like someone who forgot their dentures this morning
She is treating him for sure
By the looks of this mugs face, I would wonder is he really "Sinead"

Oh Lisa Lisa Lisa…..
Is it Desert or DESSERT 😉

View attachment 1775019
A perfectionist is what she thinks she is ! CLOWN is what she really is

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok anyone ever gone coat shopping and been offered a glass of bubbles? No, me neither💁 so this is clearly a VERY up market shop, the sheep MUST cop this! Right? Nothing like the shops on the List that Lisa Lusts 🤔 clearly Lisa has a secret list for her actual lusts😳
Also Canada Goose is a well known "uniform" of all drug dealers in the capital 💁 wouldn't put it on my back for free, unlike crusty ☺☺☺☺😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok anyone ever gone coat shopping and been offered a glass of bubbles? No, me neither💁 so this is clearly a VERY up market shop, the sheep MUST cop this! Right? Nothing like the shops on the List that Lisa Lusts 🤔 clearly Lisa has a secret list for her actual lusts😳
Also Canada Goose is a well known "uniform" of all drug dealers in the capital 💁 wouldn't put it on my back for free, unlike crusty ☺☺☺☺😂😂😂
Wonder is she in to buy one with the coyote fur trim before they stop using it? Rox won’t be happy at her promoting and using another product with materials that the collection or acquisition of are reputed to have caused unnecessary pain and suffering to animals. I guess at least the coyotes will be safe after the end of 2022🤔

I’ve never heard of this brand until today. I just googled the price. Oh my god! For a coat. 😓

Reactions: 3
The price in euros is one thing but the price paid by the poor animals in cruelty is horrific and this one a supposed animal lover but buys her dog and then Canada Goose hasn't a classy bone in her body this one.
Lacks personality, class, elegance and compassion but trys to Hyacinth Bucket herself through life.
She's a clown of woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Some of the sheep will get a shock at the price of those jackets, wouldn’t buy one no matter how much money I had !!!

Screenshot_20221201-220450_Instagram.jpg

Omg, we had young drug dealers in my estate (all in jail now!!) and the 3 of them used to always wear them. They must have been passing out in them....they're made for weather equivalent to weather in Siberia!!! Chris the Gobshite wearing one!

The way he looks at her and scolds her and she laughing.. No manners no please or thank you and she sipping on her free prosecco 🤣🤣 I think they will have it well out of her.. There's a lid for every pot and they are well matched the pair of them.. Hope murph murph rips the thing to shreds..

Reactions: 3
Wonder is she in to buy one with the coyote fur trim before they stop using it? Rox won’t be happy at her promoting and using another product with materials that the collection or acquisition of are reputed to have caused unnecessary pain and suffering to animals. I guess at least the coyotes will be safe after the end of 2022🤔
Not to forget the live plucking of geese and the support for trapping wild animals for fur. 🤢

Reactions: 5
Sure it’s all about the labels for Lisa but Pamela Scott, Born, and every other brand she flogs wouldn’t be good enough for her WHY can people the sheep not see this !!’ I’d say she doesn’t even use Aimee’s products, oh and I see she’s out on Sunday night with that ejit Mark Rogers and it’s going to messy and great craic 🤣🙈🙅‍♀️ya right !!

People of Tullamore will think there is a new drug dealer on the block when they see him parading around. Does she not realise it's the signature look of the dealers all he needs is the grey trackies. With the amount of times she is up and down the courthouse steps you would think she would be aware of this.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.