Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Brown Thomas sell these jackets and most likely sell the designer bag that she bought too, huge bag by the looks of it, her new friend eiderlete from BT's could've sourced it for her ๐Ÿ’
Basically, if she was dropping that amount of cash, she could've easily done it in Ireland and kept the economy going, but it's so like Lisa not to shop local, she doesn't even shop in tullamore by the sounds of it on here ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The way he looks at her and scolds her and she laughing.. No manners no please or thank you and she sipping on her free prosecco ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I think they will have it well out of her.. There's a lid for every pot and they are well matched the pair of them.. Hope murph murph rips the thing to shreds..
And the sad thing is, when Murph tears it to shreds, the witch will laugh (screech) because letโ€™s be realistic, she is most likely writing it off as a business expense!! Did ye all rush to Marie Forks โ€˜sakeโ€™ holy motherโ€ฆ just how out of touch is Fleesaโ€ฆ the price of the stuff on thon website ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
People of Tullamore will think there is a new drug dealer on the block when they see him parading around. Does she not realise it's the signature look of the dealers all he needs is the grey trackies. With the amount of times she is up and down the courthouse steps you would think she would be aware of this.
I was in the UK recently went into their shop not knowing the brand shocked by prices.. anyways afterwards spotted a lot of Canada goose.. I did wonder was it all drug dealers, because they were all rough as , put me right off

Reactions: 7
The price in euros is one thing but the price paid by the poor animals in cruelty is horrific and this one a supposed animal lover but buys her dog and then Canada Goose hasn't a classy bone in her body this one.
Lacks personality, class, elegance and compassion but trys to Hyacinth Bucket herself through life.
She's a clown of woman.
I just came on to say the same thing - haven't they been highlighted for their appalling treatment of geese and coyotes? PETA exposed them I think.
As for being the coat de jour of your local drug lord, lol
Absolutely rubbing all the sheeps faces in how wonderful it is to be Lisa. Except its not.
Noone likes you, he's only with you for the benefits, his mam thinks you're a twit and you're flogging cheap China twit. #winning #ithinkthefucknot

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also Brown Thomas sell these jackets and most likely sell the designer bag that she bought too, huge bag by the looks of it, her new friend eiderlete from BT's could've sourced it for her ๐Ÿ’
Basically, if she was dropping that amount of cash, she could've easily done it in Ireland and kept the economy going, but it's so like Lisa not to shop local, she doesn't even shop in tullamore by the sounds of it on here ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Buying it in the UK means she can claim the VAT back coming home. Lisa only cares about herself and her pocket. Would love to see them stopped by customs coming through Dublin, as I doubt sheโ€™ll declare her purchases at the airport

Reactions: 4
Buying it in the UK means she can claim the VAT back coming home. Lisa only cares about herself and her pocket. Would love to see them stopped by customs coming through Dublin, as I doubt sheโ€™ll declare her purchases at the airport
Aaahh ok๐Ÿ’ so she's not as green as she's cabbage looking (as my dear old dad used to say). The Cute hoor (as I say๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) ALSO she's the type that would live in your ear and rent out the other one. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh Work beckons...later tattlers ๐Ÿ‘Š

• Haha
Aaahh ok๐Ÿ’ so she's not as green as she's cabbage looking (as my dear old dad used to say). The Cute hoor (as I say๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) ALSO she's the type that would live in your ear and rent out the other one. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh Work beckons...later tattlers ๐Ÿ‘Š
Was in the UK recently and was thinking of making a big purchase of a watch but they said you canโ€™t claim the vat back as Tax Free shopping was scrapped for Irish travellers due to some Brexit restrictions

Reactions: 3
Another makeup brand ๐Ÿ™„ I hope Pippa and Aimee Connolly tell her to one and come off her website

Ok sheepie keep lining my pockets, I just formed out for a drug dealers uniform coat, no f๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌks as to the cruelty endured by gods living creatures to produce it ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
As my grannie god test her would often say โ€˜Ahh the poor auld crater she has a right ole eejet made of himโ€™ poor Crusty and folk laughing at him, like a puppet on Mc Gowans strings .. looked pathetic in that coat posing , he asked her not to do it but she carried on regardless .. Jasus Man up man , she should respect your wishes, your privacy without question . Who wears the trousers ? Ok old fashioned outdated term I know before anyone jumps on me.. itโ€™s just a figure of speech , itโ€™s nothing a mans world anymore than god, but it sure looks like she is wearing them . She appears zero respect for anyone
Now I must get my diamonds and the DD Rolex into the post . I love yo to brag , god loves a bragger ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” or does he?
Romantic surprise break , but still has to sell sell sell . I suppose she had to recoup the money for his cost and her bag oh and the hotel, flights ..

Warning โ›” distressing info but itโ€™s the reality of the dug dealers preferred uniform Canada Goode. I found it very hard reading it .. https://www.peta.org/features/coyotes-killed-for-canada-goose/
I hope that girl Roz boycotts her and does not turn up for the Hike , double standards if she does . Maybe Roz could post the PETA info on her Insta , so folk know about the pain and suffering endured for Canada Goose products .

Attachments

Last edited:
Was in the UK recently and was thinking of making a big purchase of a watch but they said you canโ€™t claim the vat back as Tax Free shopping was scrapped for Irish travellers due to some Brexit restrictions
Was that in Northern Ireland? Coming back from the London last week, work trip so no shopping, but I checked at the airport booth and as long as itโ€™s taken out of Great Britain within 30 days, unused with tags still on theyโ€™ll do the VAT claim there and then

Reactions: 1
IMG_20221202_102259.jpg

100% cashmere V's Lisa's 30%. Just proves that alot of the money goes into package. She certainly isn't producing thousands and thousands more like hundreds and hundreds, maybe a thousand but no more for her price point.

View attachment 1776879

100% cashmere V's Lisa's 30%. Just proves that alot of the money goes into package. She certainly isn't producing thousands and thousands more like hundreds and hundreds, maybe a thousand but no more for her price point.
The suffering endured for such products is unreal ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ

• Angry
She reminds me of an mammy going visiting her son in the big smoke and treating him for the day, dinner and a nice new outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if she turns up for the hike with Roz Purcell wearing her 30% Cashmere China imports ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Unless sheโ€™s paying for it no chance! He has all the benefits of being married without the commitment.

Omg Has this girl any brain at all so many couples ask guests to keep their photos off social media and yet this one shares a strangers wedding to how many hundred thousand followers .
She is so so immature!!!
Get a life get off social media enjoy your time away like most people do you saddo !!!!

She showing some random strangers wedding on her stories! Dropping hints maybe ๐Ÿ˜‚
She could turn up in a wedding dress with the parish priest to meet him at the foxy beans for a free coffee and he'd still not get it (or would more likely choose not to)๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg Has this girl any brain at all so many couples ask guests to keep their photos off social media and yet this one shares a strangers wedding to how many hundred thousand followers .
She is so so immature!!!
Get a life get off social media enjoy your time away like most people do you saddo !!!!
Couldnt believe she did that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.