Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll admit to messaging a small business owner a pic of me wearing a limited edition jumper because she likes seeing how far her brand travels, I certainly don’t do the polite stuff that Lisa demands.

Reactions: 4
Her target audience are mostly mad menopausal housewives...not many will have young kids to dress in her crap! And no offence to anyone menopaual..im on that train myself but i have more sense about where to spend my hard earned money

• Haha
Reactions: 10
SHE pays for the car parking thingy at the airport…. Not crusty but Fleeceya. He wouldn’t spend Christmas!!

Reactions: 9
And now the sunglasses shop is empty in duty free because Thousands are waiting for hers oh my she is OFF her rocker, Crusty must need help with her on these holidays shift her off to some poor unfortunate person 😬

We’ll I know mine wouldn’t ask for a Lisa jumper, and if I had one I know she’d tell me it’s horrible 😀
The NOTIONS it's always thousands and thousands and thousands waiting for sunglasses jumpers hats and scarves- same lady who can't do simple maths

Reactions: 8
Mad menopausal excuse me. I'd really rather that combo of words were not used together. So many women really suffer both physical and mental health issues and trying to get taken seriously in society is real battle.

• Heart
Mad menopausal excuse me. I'd really rather that combo of words were not used together. So many women really suffer both physical and mental health issues and trying to get taken seriously in society is real battle.
Yes, me being one such person as a result of cancer treatment. She really really hacks me off the way she goes on. She would want a dose of actual reality

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I apologise i wasnt meaning to cause offence..i meant more mad as in mad to buy it in 1st place

• Heart
What bad manners to walk into someone's house and start taking pictures of their dishes and kitchen and post on social media. Absolutely no social skills or personality. Most people when they go to visit put their phone away and engage in conversation.

What bad manners to walk into someone's house and start taking pictures of their dishes and kitchen and post on social media. Absolutely no social skills or personality. Most people when they go to visit put their phone away and engage in conversation.
Exactly this. Put the phone away and actually participate in the conversation or maybe help with serving dinner. She is like a teenager phone always in hand recording something to post. Lisa you are a grown woman put the phone away for God's sake. No wonder he is always grumpy lookin putting up with that carry on continuously.

Exactly this. Put the phone away and actually participate in the conversation or maybe help with serving dinner. She is like a teenager phone always in hand recording something to post. Lisa you are a grown woman put the phone away for God's sake. No wonder he is always grumpy lookin putting up with that carry on continuously.
His mother is NOT impressed and rightly so, such a witch filming her in her own house telling her to turn around and say hello to all my followers. Grow up Lisa and have a bit of respect.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She is rattled for sure. "some people are such clowns" she says. And she looking a the biggest one, every time she looks in the mirror. We should all spam her with messages like that from Sinead !!
What a horrible put down calling someone a clown, she could easily have just blocked that and moved on but no had to shame and humiliate #bekind my arse!

I was at a museum today and they had a no phone policy during the tour, you could take a call if needed but they wanted us present and not viewing through our camera lens.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She is so ignorant, I hope Mammy and Daddy are watching her stories, did they teach her any manners at all? Chris's mother is not happy at all and rightly so.

Reactions: 6
Omg how disrespectful towards the poor lady , zero respect for his mother , invading her privacy in her own home Well utter dope Mc Gown the Irish female may be fiery well you will meet your match with a Scottish one. Why does Crusty not stop her ? You can tell the lady is embarrassed ?? Such a well mannered reared woman alright , not a bit of good manners in her. Taking pics of her simple food which won’t be up to her standard . Now we all know Crusty has become accustomed to his huge steaks .

Making out she can’t understand Crusty and his ma chatting.. No you just don’t know how to engage, socially awkward and no social skills whatsoever. Rude, bad mannered obnoxious woman. Bet the poor mother would be embarrassed to let this one meet her friends.... How is she coping in a non grey well used homely home . No sterile conditions full of freebies ... But it has saved Crusty a few Bob...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.