Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am very tempted to send a message telling her that Sinead only told her how everyone actually watching her feels. Nothing wrong with a bit of feedback every now and again...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They're never staying with his Mam are they?! LOL
Crusty knows how to treat a lady doesn't he. Why would they do that? Oh yes....CAUSE ITS FREE!!!

Reactions: 10
They're never staying with his Mam are they?! LOL
Crusty knows how to treat a lady doesn't he. Why would they do that? Oh yes....CAUSE ITS FREE!!!
Didn't she say that Crusty 'surprised' her with a trip to Edinburgh a few days ago? Why not say 'we're going to Edinburgh to see his family'.. Is she trying to make out that's he's so romantic by surprising her?

Reactions: 9
Firstly it’s not a weekend on a Wednesday. Flights are probably cheaper though.
And how is she getting on a flight without her TRAVEL pants???!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sinead you deserve pun of the year award. You sure have rattled her. Isn't it so egotistical thst people have to apologise to her at the start of their messages and she dosent say "never apologise " she loves the attention.

What did Sinead say ?
I posted a screen grab further up she replied to Lisa’s story thinking she was replying to someone else Sinead said she couldn’t watch her as she all about herself! Lisa told her to unfollow her then in the next story said she’d blocked her

Reactions: 2
We use Exemplar airport services all the time! No you don’t Lisa you used them once because terminal parking was full and you won’t slum it in long term 🙄🙄

• Haha
Wow!!! She has gone total manic , god help poor auld crusty . The state in that hat set , looks like she is a little Ole woman on day release from OAP home.🤣🤣🤣 sunglasses on the head in the dark🤣 .. Lord save us is she for real! He told her to stop talking , the bad manners of her yapping away while he is trying to make a phone call about the parking .. How does he stick it, any wonder he looks so miserable , if it was not for the free lifestyle he would have legged it years ago .
He thinks she needs a break Aww isn’t he a grand caring fella . I swear if the fella offered me a break to unwind and took me to stay in his mothers he would be thumped for sure . Bet his mother can’t wait to have her stay over 🤣🤣🤣
The basic denim shirt that you can buy anywhere , like most women have one.. Most likely copied from the PS one just like the White and the Blue.. maybe all the Scottish women will be wanting one when they see it 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Was just coming on to comment on this, Is this for real 😧 😂😂😂
Will kids be going around next year in sunglasses, flamingo pjs and kimonos with itchy hats and scarves??? Christ! Lisas army 🤪Lisa you’re more like hitler!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unless his mother was the former queen and had a pad like Balmoral would I not stay with my in-laws. Is she so dim not to realise the trip to Scotland and Spain are more about him than her?!

Reactions: 10
And now the sunglasses shop is empty in duty free because Thousands are waiting for hers oh my she is OFF her rocker, Crusty must need help with her on these holidays shift her off to some poor unfortunate person 😬

Will kids be going around next year in sunglasses, flamingo pjs and kimonos with itchy hats and scarves??? Christ! Lisas army 🤪Lisa you’re more like hitler!
We’ll I know mine wouldn’t ask for a Lisa jumper, and if I had one I know she’d tell me it’s horrible 😀

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.