Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it funny how the sis in law hasn’t been mentioned in ages … only when she’s getting something from them (ie organised holiday or Christmas) is N*d1ne being mentioned constantly. Mind you she’ll prob mention her now 😂
On the outfit choice, wholeheartedly agree. Totally not suitable for an evening event and an opening at that. Even jeans and a nice top or blazer would have worked.

Reactions: 9
She was channelling her inner secondary school music teacher circa 1987, it was a good look, for a music teacher back in the 80's, not so much for a self titled fashionista 💁
nb: my two year old niece would be able to put something together from her dress up box better than she can 💁😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
is she returninf them clothes ??? the dog everywhere omg she has 0 control over him

How these shops pay her to show clothes when she spends most of the time trying to control a huge dog who jumps all over what she is wearing.

Reactions: 10
She is so unprofessional why bother with dog gates all over the house. Lisa nobody is interested in the dog. Maybe it makes the sheep buy more seeing the dog 🙅

• Heart
She is so unprofessional why bother with dog gates all over the house. Lisa nobody is interested in the dog. Maybe it makes the sheep buy more seeing the dog 🙅
It’s to deflect from how god damn awful the clothes are.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Crusty manning up at last and telling her off.. She is such a dope with that dog . Big dog like that could knock a child or elderly person over .. He needs to be roped in, she is undoing every bit of training this dog gets. Thing is she allows it all for the gram... like would you let a dog jump all over a brand new clothing , but I guess if it’s free or been returned there is no f🤬🤬ks given by the dopey woman . GIF she really is some big joke of a yolk.. Fullfillment must have told her not to gram them.. phoned shoved in everyone’s face ...

Reactions: 6
Why does she alwags have to say someone she works with is great craic or sound. They’re associates or colleagues- I guess it’s kinda tragic and the closest thing she comes to an actual human interaction.

also, don’t forget the ‘i Said to himself… now you’re famous with the husbands’ message.

I think her fake messages reflect the life she’d love to lead- spending time with a husband who actually isn’t allergic to her, and being able to spend his money rather than crusty spending all of hers and only being able to stick her cos he’s mean as dirt and eats and drinks for free with her

Reactions: 8
I’m a dog lover but my god that dog is as annoying as her!!
Same I don’t think I’ve ever disliked a dog as much as I dislike Murph

I think she looks very big on the thighs and that’s wearing black she always rushes through the clothes lately speaks so fast and I hate the way she hits herself actually I hate everything about her, and today saying’my’ fulfilment centre

Reactions: 14
I’m a dog lover but my god that dog is as annoying as her!!
Same here total animal lover , 3 dogs 3 cats, but that dog looks like one spoilt brat , that voice on her Murhhhh Murphhhh would annoy the hell out of you, bet it annoys the kept man also...

Same here total animal lover , 3 dogs 3 cats, but that dog looks like one spoilt brat , that voice on her Murhhhh Murphhhh would annoy the hell out of you, bet it annoys the kept man also...
To be fair he is much better with the dog than she is, she’s just a pure dope who has no idea how to train the dog…I would not be a bit surprised if she made him jump on her thinking it’s funny content then roaring at him to get down?!! If I had a pet hamster I wouldn’t let her near it let alone try train it! She’s about as useful as a chocolate tea cosy when it comes to disciplining or training that dog.

Reactions: 5
You'd think at this point she'd buy a stand to hold the phone, get good lighting to stop her prancing about to show off the colour, give more than a half arsed attempt to sell something she is getting damn well paid more than enough money to show!!!! And put the dog in the bathroom or something😡and stop letting the dog maul the clothes that she's returning 💁
AND since when did trousers become effin "pants"????? 🤯
Pants are what your mother told you to make sure were wearing clean ones , whenever you left the house!! Y'know like in case you got run over💁😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same I don’t think I’ve ever disliked a dog as much as I dislike Murph

I think she looks very big on the thighs and that’s wearing black she always rushes through the clothes lately speaks so fast and I hate the way she hits herself actually I hate everything about her, and today saying’my’ fulfilment centre
Yes I agree, I think she’s really over doing the weight lifting in the gym! She has an unhealthy obsession with her size. I was out for a meal Sunday evening last with friends and she came up in conversation and both of my friends said “oh god she’s a head melt who turns on crocodile tears then jumps on an hour later full of the joys” and they both remarked on how self entitled she is, craving constant praise! They used to follow her but got sick of her narcissistic behaviour and unfollowed! So there Lisa you’re not all that and you’re empire will come crashing down with that huge ego of yours!

Reactions: 13
Yeah shes super obsessed with body image,.you may not have noticed that her body shape is changing since training with Conor 🏋️‍♂️🏋️‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️ but she still has a huge hole on her and Russian lady weight lifters thighs 💁
Yes I can preach from behind my screen👱‍♀️ as I am a perfect size 8, 5f6in, natural blonde with perfect non droopy boobs, tight petite ass and also have PHD's in ten different things that people have PHD's in 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I messaged Pamela Scott telling them that I thought she was very unprofessional with a dog drooling and jumping up on clothes that she claims she returns. that I am sure that is not the way they want their company portrayed. I got back "Thank you, I will be sure to let management know ❤"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I messaged Pamela Scott telling them that I thought she was very unprofessional with a dog drooling and jumping up on clothes that she claims she returns. that I am sure that is not the way they want their company portrayed. I got back "Thank you, I will be sure to let management know ❤"
Pamela Scott shared her story on their stories dog and all so they have no problem with Murph it seems 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
None of the retailers have any issue as long as he shifts the crap.

I hadn't noticed her changing shape. Not really comfortable on discussing anyones figure either. Our bodies do so much more then conform to an unrealistic standard. Though she is obsessed. I was in a changing room earlier one with the mirrors that let you see your rear view. FML . I may have lost weight but alot of loose skin, droopy arse and do need to get rid of the flesh coloured pants that are two sizes too big. In my head I felt great but jaysus that would straighten the hair. So I think I'm better living in my head!!

She only gets PS and her own shoite at the moment. I can't imagine she needs the other bits but my god are her stories so uninpiring for a fashion icon. I see Bonnie Ryan fast on her heels mopping up LLLs colabs.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.