Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed a long time ago and took a look today. Omg. Still flogging but at a much faster pace and the non stop congratulatory DMs😫 Does Daragh not live with her anymore?

Reactions: 4
It's bizarre behaviour for a woman her age to be that obsessed with body shape and over exercising. Screams disordered and its not a good look for someone that age either to drop weight or be too lean. She looks quite harsh and not very feminine.

Reactions: 8
So basically every day it's messages from "sheep" AKA Chelsea πŸ’
"I have the white/pink/navy coloured sweatshirt and I really wanted the green"
(Personally I've never bought more than one item in lotsa colours of ANY fave piece of clothing I've EVER boughtπŸ’)
Then there's the "oh the sweatshirts wash/Dry/iron so well and never lost their shape"
Then we have "saw your sweatshirts at the airport/supermarket/carwash/funeral" posts
The frenzy post "I've only got 60 of ****(china tat) left and there won't be anymore until 2029!) (Until the fulfilment gang find nother couple hundred
The "morning morning morning I've got exclusive discount on ****" (but it's not exclusive at allπŸ’)
Then the "thank you for all you do"
"Thank you for the brilliant discount"
"I saved 6000euro buying today with your discount you're fantastic"
Also have the "do you have any discounts coming for *****" (insert anything here!) And lo n behold she does 🀯
These posts are intermittently spaced between a very rushed (because she's so so so busy)
Sell something, murph eating/farting/shitting something, or an off to the gym/finished personal training and lifted a truck, but think i look sexy all sweaty and give myself a sniff on camera post!
And next day repeat same again πŸ’
Lisa's life in a day πŸ˜³πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ EVERY DAY!
Perfect!! 😁

Yeah shes super obsessed with body image,.you may not have noticed that her body shape is changing since training with Conor πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ but she still has a huge hole on her and Russian lady weight lifters thighs πŸ’
Yes I can preach from behind my screenπŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ as I am a perfect size 8, 5f6in, natural blonde with perfect non droopy boobs, tight petite ass and also have PHD's in ten different things that people have PHD's in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Her thighs look massive in these β€œpantS” definitely not a size 10- they do nothing for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wait for the flood of messages saying how rude! From all her loyal followersπŸ™„
There should be a bigger laughing emoji available here for moments such as this as the little 🀣 emoji doesn't quite convey how much this made me laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
πŸ’― reading all these comments, re: dog training she proceeds 2 show us how she can get him 2 sit & give the paw, re: weight/body shape/training she lets us know how she loves doing it, its her β€œthing” & the message sent 2 her by mistake maybe the sheep are waking up Lisa πŸ™ˆπŸ‘

Reactions: 10
No Lisa you are not one bit bothered about the clown who sent you a msg in error..thats why you had to post it in the 1st place and then tell us again your not bothered while reposting drivel from your real fans!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah Jesus that is the best message ever sent to her by a sheep these are the messages she should be re sharing not made up ones from her team πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is raging at that message

Still find it funny she found that message and the sheeples messages adorong her green jumpers that were a flop but yet hasn't read any of mine calling her out since last Dec

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair he is much better with the dog than she is, she’s just a pure dope who has no idea how to train the dog…I would not be a bit surprised if she made him jump on her thinking it’s funny content then roaring at him to get down?!! If I had a pet hamster I wouldn’t let her near it let alone try train it! She’s about as useful as a chocolate tea cosy when it comes to disciplining or training that dog.
Totally agree , he seems to be able to discipline the dog and it listens to him . All the training he does with the dog is all undone with the dope . Fifty years old and trying to act like a young one , sorry Fleeca your face reveals the truth , act as giddy as you want you actually look pathetic..
The dog climbing on the furniture, on her he just looked uncontrollably. Not surprised Crusty got mad ..

Reactions: 6
Awh Sinead, if your here we’ll done πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£that will rattle her, self-centred cow, me myself and I Lisa Mc Gowan πŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good on the person who sent her that, sums her up totally , she is rattled for sure 🀣🀣 otherwise she would mot post and go on about it The person only states what most feel about you.. Bragging , begging, grabbing daily , no other Huns carries on like you . Why spam with screenshots ?? Is there a want in you ? It’s boring ! Anyway thanks for posting that it gave us a good laugh , that’s the reason most watch you.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is rattled for sure. "some people are such clowns" she says. And she looking a the biggest one, every time she looks in the mirror. We should all spam her with messages like that from Sinead !!

• Haha
My god is is absolutely manic and she’s not rattled just mentioning the clown again πŸ˜‚ Crusty the big spender staying in Mammys tonight but sure God bless she’s lovely too πŸ€”πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Staying with crustys mother! I’d love to be a fly on the wall in that house!! Still going on about Sinead’s comment πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…clearly bothers you Lisa! Yes you are self centred and a narcissistic witch πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ so Sinead was actually being kind in her truthful dm! More of those DMs Lisa to be shared please!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.