Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way, said I’m not looking at her anymore tonight I’ll get my updates here 🤣 she’s just a #unt and I hope to god all these companies are looking at her story’s and tell her to F off 😬
It will be interesting to see what will happen with herself and Ispy once the contacts ends.

They would be foolish to renew it.

Reactions: 6
In fairness she's late to the party for all these items, 4th ark, I-Spy,gym+coffee, they've all sold the same stuff for the last couple years. she should stick to one thing and TRY to do it well, but she's all over the place, I mean she's advertising hats and scarves that won't be out til next year 😳 theres bags and wallets in the mix, watch out Louis Copeland there will be a 400e man's weekend bag in her portfolio next😂😂 then there will be bracelets to rival chlobo😳😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Still working with them but from her stories you can see she is bringing out her own gym gear that will be plastered with her period logo

I see she is doing bags next and one of the sheeple would get her bag over a Mulberry. Absolute idiot
What an absolute gowl.

Reactions: 3
My friend is selling the 4 tickets she got, trying to sell them for a week now and only 1 person got back to her but didn't follow through with the purchase 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
My friend is selling the 4 tickets she got, trying to sell them for a week now and only 1 person got back to her but didn't follow through with the purchase 🙊
Serious question though. Why did your friend buy 4? And are you still friends with her? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jeez Lisa says she’s “shook” well im shook also after reading all those pathetic sheep messages, it never ceases to baffle me how brainwashed & stupid they all are, with one husband saying to the wife if lisa wrapped up “crap” in a bow she’d buy it, exactly my thoughts a while back….seriously are these messages for real or what? or are her 2 sidekicks (marketing managers) reading here daily!!! now launching a wallet & a bag, hats & scarves & she feeling sick & shook in the car nearly crying! is it the shock of checking how big her bank balance is? im totally baffled by her &
the sheep

Reactions: 11
Serious question though. Why did your friend buy 4? And are you still friends with her? 🤣🤣
I know I almost had to disown her. She was hoping 3 of her other friends would go thinking they were Fleeceyas genuine followers but it turns out they are not 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know I almost had to disown her. She was hoping 3 of her other friends would go thinking they were Fleeceyas genuine followers but it turns out they are not 🤦‍♀️
She should raffle them off here for four of us tattlers to go and see exactly what goes on in these cults sorry shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There were so many 'fans' disappointed that they couldn't get tickets, why doesn't she put them up on LLLs facebook page to sell, surely get some sheep there :)

• Haha
Is she having an actual laugh with the price of the hat and scarf sets for €99, the sheep deserve it if they shell out that for them. Cashmere and wool mix. For €55 you can get the 100% cashmere hat and scarf sets in Carolyn Donnelly range in Dunnes and they are so cosy and soft. She missed a trick not bringing out gloves but they’ll probably land in May.
Said she ended her PT session with sweat fest and then heading down to met Chris for a veggie omelette, hope the others in the cafe have strong stomachs.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
99e for a hat and a scarf🤯🤯🤯🤯 she's raking it in! AND it's a cashmere/wool MIX!!!! so she can say that even if there's only 2%cashmere in it💁 but GIRLS it comes in a box and Christmas sleeve 🙄🙄🙄 I bought a fabulous scarf on hols this year it's quality is a excellent and it was 15e (got it in a market) so I reckon our fleece is quids in AGAIN,💁 take out packaging and ship from china cost she's easily making 40-50e per set🤯

What is going on in Ireland with all these women buying Chinese tat at extortionate prices,its crazy, everytime I chat to my family back in Ireland they are talking about energy crisis etc,her sheep must be brainwashed or pretty well off to be affording all

Reactions: 10
At some stage she will have to hit a bum note and have a flop. Here for it

why is none of her recent launches grid posts everything stories? dodging the taxman??

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Candles lads! Does she advertise candles for anyone?! She hasn’t an original bone in her body!

Reactions: 10
Good god...€99 for hat and scarf...surely there wont be many sold at that price, its crazy, even the sheep cant fall for this one!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There were so many 'fans' disappointed that they couldn't get tickets, why doesn't she put them up on LLLs facebook page to sell, surely get some sheep there :)
I was just about to say the same thing

Good god...€99 for hat and scarf...surely there wont be many sold at that price, its crazy, even the sheep cant fall for this one!!
OMG. The Dunnes cashmere ones aren’t even that dear and they are fab by the way if anyone is looking for a nice hat and scarf

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.