Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s in the Hyatt Centric, did she not say Spotlight were putting her up in the Shelbourne?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Primark in Uk fetched out a nice Chocolate Brown coat, lots of that colour around this season . No way would I buy that POCO overpriced either, they probably both use the same China factory. Go to an outlet store and you would probably find a Burberry trench for a few quid more .

What no sign of shiny top Crusty ? He must be babysitting 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Primark in Uk fetched out a nice Chocolate Brown coat, lots of that colour around this season . No way would I buy that POCO overpriced either, they probably both use the same China factory. Go to an outlet store and you would probably find a Burberry trench for a few quid more .
Have to say the poco stuff is definitely overpriced crap, definitely not worth it. Personally I refuse to support any of these floggers, turned right off them. Prefer to save my hard earned cash and go to Kildare village outlet to find something at a good price, good quality that will stand the rest of time. Also love the high street-Zara, dunnes, pennys.

Reactions: 13
A wardrobe full of shoes behind her and she showed 3 coats while bare foot. Tied the belt incorrectly and was a bit snarky about the quality. I honestly don’t know why brands still use her😳

Reactions: 12
She asked for one in every colour?? Does she send them back? She even said she didn’t have a green coat!
she does in her eye send them back. she sends back the Born dresses as she wouldn't be seen dead outside the house in them. For one that goes on about peri menopuase (I don't know how many lives she did on the subject with various people), she even started HRT and never said anything else about it (probably too mean to pay for it), she sure promotes an awful lot of polyester shite !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How many more products is she bringing out. It makes no sense to have that amount of products on the go. She is releasing everything she can think of. The poor sheep won't have a cent left trying to buy each item she brings out. They definitely have more money than sense paying for mass produced tat from a nobody. I'd much rather wear a known designer piece that pay the same price for a period logo piece.
And let's not forget the striped jumpers and blue shirts and white shirts, I found them quite original.............................. there has to be a point where the sheep say, hold on a moment, this is all the stuff that you've been selling for years, why are you now producing / manufacturing / creating it. She deffo reading here, that's a given so we give her ideas and notions. Well, roll on the day that someone investigates her sold numbers on her products because you can be sure that it's not thousands and thousands and thousands, there aren't that many stupid women in Ireland surely. She's producing 100s but is manic is what she's 'creating'. She will fall flat on her face and block the whole feckin lot of us and say that it was her superfans who masterminded her downfall, it will be all our fault you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And once again she looks awful that hairstyle is far to severe on her long fake face

Reactions: 7
I got 3 winter hats for €75, made in Europe and it’s a small business, whenever I message the owner she doesn’t share on stories with a passive aggressive manners lesson and has built her range over the last 12 years, always doing pop ups and getting the brand out further.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.