Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants her brand to be affordable- 99 euro for a hat and scarf is she for real
The candle will prob be €49.99 - you know affordable
Also who buys the same sunglasses in three different colours 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
99 for hat and scarf I want to be able sleep In it for that price.Candles next she like dell boy.Who pay 100 for this tit hopefully sheep won't have money after Christmas

She's some yoke... Loves money so much. Candles now.. I'm going to hold off for the knickers girls with the period logo am sure they are with the Chinese manufacturer as I speak. Thank you so much girls ye're bananas but its great that I can fulfil all your dreams and make Christmas so special for you all. Gotta run now Chris is meeting me for a free lunch to look over the knickers fabric. Like butter girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So watch out Nike Lisa is launching sports gear, watch out jo malone Lisa is releasing candles, watch out Carolyn Donnelly she has hats and scarves on the way, prada/Gucci she will wipe the floor with her plastic sunglasses, Chanel move aside Lisa has bottled piss, white for her and black for him! It’s actually hilarious the notions she has!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How many more products is she bringing out. It makes no sense to have that amount of products on the go. She is releasing everything she can think of. The poor sheep won't have a cent left trying to buy each item she brings out. They definitely have more money than sense paying for mass produced tat from a nobody. I'd much rather wear a known designer piece that pay the same price for a period logo piece.

Is she having an actual laugh with the price of the hat and scarf sets for €99, the sheep deserve it if they shell out that for them. Cashmere and wool mix. For €55 you can get the 100% cashmere hat and scarf sets in Carolyn Donnelly range in Dunnes and they are so cosy and soft. She missed a trick not bringing out gloves but they’ll probably land in May.
Said she ended her PT session with sweat fest and then heading down to met Chris for a veggie omelette, hope the others in the cafe have strong stomachs.
Who the actual fu*k will pay 99 euro for this set
I give up on the women aka sheep that line this tunts pocket.

Watch out Adeline Molloy her next big project pi will be decorative overpriced shelf fillers that will rival all the crap that she's decorated her house with over the years that you supplied her with 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many more products is she bringing out. It makes no sense to have that amount of products on the go. She is releasing everything she can think of. The poor sheep won't have a cent left trying to buy each item she brings out. They definitely have more money than sense paying for mass produced tat from a nobody. I'd much rather wear a known designer piece that pay the same price for a period logo piece.
she had to make as much money as she can while the sheep are buying she knows it will dry up eventually

99 for hat and scarf I want to be able sleep In it for that price.Candles next she like dell boy.Who pay 100 for this tit hopefully sheep won't have money after Christmas
U
I'd expect it to make me dinner too for that price point

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she had a thing up the other day about building her brand slowly....... duck sake, she is bringing out anything and everything. she is seriously biting the hand that feeds her. there is only so long people will buy her stuff for. where will she be left then. high and dry. She deserves to be taken down a peg or two. the way she was talking about pippas coats, you would swear she was versace or something "I am actually blown away by the quality".

Reactions: 12
This shite of showing stuff now that could be a year away from actually being launched?! She hasn’t a clue! It’s exactly what she did with hats and scarves, like everything she tries create a frenzy, it’s again attention seeking as clearly gets 0 from anyone at home….so pathetic

Reactions: 6
she had a thing up the other day about building her brand slowly....... duck sake, she is bringing out anything and everything. she is seriously biting the hand that feeds her. there is only so long people will buy her stuff for. where will she be left then. high and dry. She deserves to be taken down a peg or two. the way she was talking about pippas coats, you would swear she was versace or something "I am actually blown away by the quality".
She asked for one in every colour?? Does she send them back? She even said she didn’t have a green coat!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I can't believe someone asked if there was a limit on the hats and scarves.

The mind boggles. It's going to be a cold January for many of her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone think she might be sending the PS shirt, jumpers ISpy and other bits to her chosen China factories , make almost identical , stick her logo and label on, that’s it! , she never visits any of these factories or actually designs a product herself. Bigger fool the doors gifting her in the first place
The Chinese are notorious for producing copies, how many of these Huns or this money obsessed old bat actually check if materials are ethically sourced ? Like does she actually care that animals may have suffered to produce her cheap tat 😡😡 look at the Cashmere for instance!! and now she is bragging how’s soft the leather for her next products . Had she checked that the workers get a fair pay? no child Labour ! I very much doubt it,basically no f🤬🤬ks given as long as the money rolls in. Someone needs to expose her and others, ask questions about the factories and materials used, animal cruelty etc . Why does some reporter not get on this ?? Fgs she and others are flooding the place with their cheap produced tat. It’s total madness, look at the Crystal Co bracelet, same one on Ali Express for under £7 .
She knows fancy packaging, gift boxes help make tat appear more expensive. I found when selling gloves or scarves customers were more inclined to buy products that were presented in fancy gift boxes , gloves, scarves , costume jewellery especially during the festive seasonal influenced the consumer into buying these products, Gift boxes/packaging wholesale bulk buy costs feck all , yet and in some cases add massive profits to an item . I dealt with a wholesale company in Ireland who sold lovely hats, scarves, gloves , Gift boxes almost identical to hers , cheap as chips the boxes
Wake up you stupid brain dead women! €99 for a hat and scarf from China that contains Cashmere that some poor goat suffered for 😡😡😡
Jo Malone watch out she is comming after you 🤣🤣🤣 poured in Ireland, yeah it’s really difficult to make candles 🤣 cheapest things to produce , loads on that bandwagon already , but hers has a lid🤣 wow 😳 no one else thought of that 🤣dope! Monkey see monkey do mc Gowan with not a single idea of her own!
Is there a limit on how many I can buy? no lady in waiting Chelsea there is not, dope!
‘I hope I get nominated ‘ says it like she knows she will win, horrid greedy woman,
Hair and make up free again?? Free food this morning and no doubt free hotel! Her and him are must be like the resident vultures of that town.
You only look 40 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know anyone who would need a black trench coat to wear to a funeral , but if I hear of someone I'll know where to send them💁 great USP right there folks
Fleece also just ties the belt of the trench in a knot, cos (as she says) it's the way she likes to do it 😳 super style ideas right there folks, She's an absolute fashion icon really 😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
She wants her brand to be affordable- 99 euro for a hat and scarf is she for real
The candle will prob be €49.99 - you know affordable
Also who buys the same sunglasses in three different colours 🤷‍♀️
Dopey b🤬🤬🤬🤬xes but them 🤣

Buy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.