Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bags better than Mulberry , not that she carries Mulberry as it’s more affordable to most people, they have outlet stores and have often have massive discounts.. She is always flashing the many Chanel’s and LV’s .
The shiny insincere face trying to whinge in the jeep, deliberately left filters and make up off .

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Bringing out navy/white striped jumpers, blue and white shirts and other tat! Not an original idea in her head at all!!!

Reactions: 17
Would she ever upgrade her website 🙄

In this day and age having a website that crashes all the time shows how unprofessional she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bringing out navy/white striped jumpers, blue and white shirts and other tat! Not an original idea in her head at all!!!
Copying pamela Scott,every brand she works with she ends up copying them, hopefully all the brands will start pulling away from her ASAP, plenty of other they floggers they can use

Reactions: 8
Monkey see, monkey do

Her sheep are exactly like her . Monkey see monkey do. They all buy her 💩 to copy each other, all little no originality little clones . Keep up with the Jones's culture.

I bet she copied every girl in school. The spoilt cow who ran home to mammy and daddy whingeing this one or that one had this or that and she wanted it, and of course she got it .

And without all the brands, businesses that pay her she would be nothing. They helped give her the exposure and now she basically sticks 2 fingers up to them. More fecking fools them still using her. She will eventually crash and burn

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It’s actually astonishing how stupid soooo many women in ireland are for buying all her crap including sunglasses in November… there I’ve said and I am a girls girl who always advocates for women. But seriously she’s literally going to bring out every product going and copy everything and they just keep buying… the mind boggles….

Reactions: 18
I’m awaiting the launch of the “flappy pants “ with a big period logo on the arse of it! She’s her fingers in so many pies, the kingdom will come crashing down yet and I’m here for it with the popcorn 🍿!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
We at least have something to be grateful for… she’s stopped the reels which were nauseating & cringe. Too old for that crap xx

• Haha
That is the most insincere post I've ever seen from her! No makeup (makes her look frazzled-deliberate!) Trying her best to cry, but those damn tears would not come! 🙄Try biting your tongue next time fleece💁 she freaks me out 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And she stopped blacking out Scotts name from his emails, I'm sure that's a gdpr issue for sure 🙄 she'll have money for two basements to be built in Lisa's lair by Christmas at this rate.
And yes I'm all for supporting women and women in business, small businesses Irish business especially, BUT this one is as conniving as they come and is not genuine💁and basically not nice! I'd rather buy 15 pairs of Pippa's jeans and a truck load of makeup pallettes from Aimee connolly etc than buy one tassle of a jumper from LLL 😡

Reactions: 17
Jesus I’m just catching up now on her latest stories, WOW she’s some piece of work !!! 😡

Reactions: 5
And she stopped blacking out Scotts name from his emails, I'm sure that's a gdpr issue for sure 🙄 she'll have money for two basements to be built in Lisa's lair by Christmas at this rate.
And yes I'm all for supporting women and women in business, small businesses Irish business especially, BUT this one is as conniving as they come and is not genuine💁and basically not nice! I'd rather buy 15 pairs of Pippa's jeans and a truck load of makeup pallettes from Aimee connolly etc than buy one tassle of a jumper from LLL 😡
Lisa’s Lair, love it, we could all club together and get this house sign made as a housewarming gift for her, dependent of course on the planning coming through. Thought brass a good choice to match her brass neck.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lisa’s Lair, love it, we could all club together and get this house sign made as a housewarming gift for her, dependent of course on the planning coming through. Thought brass a good choice to match her brass neck.
Def needs to incorporated into next thread title🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
F U Ispy!!!
No way, said I’m not looking at her anymore tonight I’ll get my updates here 🤣 she’s just a #unt and I hope to god all these companies are looking at her story’s and tell her to F off 😬

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.