Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads what kind of sad people are buying her stuff. One woman messaged her to say she got 3 pairs. That’s €315 on plastic tat. What is wrong with people. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What is she trying to say here?? You won’t see the car unless you have polarized glasses??

7C809ACA-F181-431E-9240-C195B55FEB0C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still working with them but from her stories you can see she is bringing out her own gym gear that will be plastered with her period logo

I see she is doing bags next and one of the sheeple would get her bag over a Mulberry. Absolute idiot

if I was double LLL logo I’m certainI’d vomit

Reactions: 3
and now showing the fabric for bags. oh christ, cannot keep up with her

Still working with them but from her stories you can see she is bringing out her own gym gear that will be plastered with her period logo

I see she is doing bags next and one of the sheeple would get her bag over a Mulberry. Absolute idiot
A LLL over a mulberry, are the sheep gobshites

• Haha
Wallets coming soon, so that is Montgomery's toes stepped on now also. How many more.

I bet she gets all the manfacturing details from them also. Wonder who will be next

Reactions: 10
From stories you can tell she’s just financing the production of loads of misc items with her logo. Getting them made cheaply (probably in China) and flogging to the sheep at a huge mark up. No design flair, no workshop or visits to a manufacturing facility. No locals employed in the production. It’s crazy that they sell as all they are is overpriced cheap tat. IMHO

Reactions: 16
Wow after fleesing the sheep last weekend with tickets for an overpriced night out and kimonos this weekend she’s fleesing them for sunglasses and during the week on about hats and scarfs and Now bags and wallets, Jesus she is one money hungry cow, oh forgot slippers and all the other tat that’s on its way, surely this will all backfire and come crashing down on her!!!

Imagine meeting a sheeple in the wild with top to toe period logo’d items. It’s going to happen. And it’s so sad. Apart from her getting rich which would gall me I actually would be concerned about the mentality of the suckers that she reels in. Imagine buying multiples of the period sunglasses and the sweatshirts in every colour. Fools and their money and these sheeple deffo have a screw loose.

Reactions: 8
Imagine meeting a sheeple in the wild with top to toe period logo’d items. It’s going to happen. And it’s so sad. Apart from her getting rich which would gall me I actually would be concerned about the mentality of the suckers that she reels in. Imagine buying multiples of the period sunglasses and the sweatshirts in every colour. Fools and their money and these sheeple deffo have a screw loose.
I have to admit I bought two sweatshirts off her earlier this year but after reading stuff etc. here I wouldnt give her another cent

• Wow
I have to admit I bought two sweatshirts off her earlier this year but after reading stuff etc. here I wouldnt give her another cent
What was the quality like. have the lasted being washed numerous times like what Lisa said. Just curious.

Reactions: 4
Gosh makeup must be gone no mention anymore, can’t believe she has Luna by Lisa Jordan up against Aimee, Lisa clearly copied Aimee on the last launch, I hope Aimee pulls away from her now as that’s just disgusting and dam right greed and she has Sarah keary coming to her website also wow just wow when are companies and people going to wake up 😑😑😑😑

Reactions: 9
What was the quality like. have the lasted being washed numerous times like what Lisa said. Just curious.
mine are ok actually after few washes

Plus I guess they cost flip all to make as they sent me wrong size originally and when I emailed them I got another one in post and they never looked for wrong size back

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Plus I guess they cost flip all to make as they sent me wrong size originally and when I emailed them I got another one in post and they never looked for wrong size back
You may get an email later requesting it πŸ€£πŸ™„

• Haha
Really!!! Now which would you buy ? One is Ali by the way . I check all costume jewelly out on there 9 out of 10 you will find it. All mass produced China tat . I honestly don’t see the point of paying out big money for no precious metals . If I need a piece of Tat I will buy from Ali or similar . Money better in my pocket than paying lying rip off companies that use equally lying rip off Huns.
So you can just imagine how much her plastic glasses cost to produce ... Did she invent polarized lenses? Those buying from her need help. That country must be full of wealthy or up to their neck in debt folk. I am from there by the way.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.