Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the bets she didn’t have an ugly sweatshirt on underneath the overpriced coat??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘…foundation and concealer as always sculpted by Amy’
But in the clip just before that Lisa is holding a Nars foundation, it most definitely wasn’t sculpted packaging!
It’s the shiseido foundation she was gifted

Reactions: 3
They never knew her on that cruise but she still managed the free upgrade . She is a cute hoor and will let them all know who she , how many followers etc... no flies on the Mc Gowan
Was that cruise not a promotion thing, I feel like it had something to do with Fahy travel in Galway? As in she was promoting them? Also didn’t think she got the upgrade despite all the tagging of Celebrity Cruises. Memory could be dodgy though🤣 That feels like a lifetime ago😮

Reactions: 2
Was that cruise not a promotion thing, I feel like it had something to do with Fahy travel in Galway? As in she was promoting them? Also didn’t think she got the upgrade despite all the tagging of Celebrity Cruises. Memory could be dodgy though🤣 That feels like a lifetime ago😮
Yes the TA was in Galway and the cabin the originally checked in to was upgraded. It was one of Celebritys new ships at the time either Edge or Apex.

Reactions: 2
He always strides away ahead of her cause he can't be arsed with her carry on.
I know if me and my fella were doing a trip and Christmas markets it would be very romantic. We'd be talking to each other not glued to our phones!
This is a relationship of convenience, she gets to say she has a man and he gets all the freebies. Ugh. What a way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a big fat lie, what husband or partner in their right minds wld message this one about sizes? Stop lying Lisa its a horrible trait. Your sheep believe everything you say so no need to make crap up 🙃
Sizing advise - queen of perfection unless its spelling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she going home today.One night in hotel and one with mammy.jez dont spend much time away just the two of them

Reactions: 7
If only her sheep were able to use the internet and search and shop online for themselves they like Lisa must not be aware of how websites and the internet work. Lisa majority of husband's don't even use Insta and they certainly are unaware of who half of all the Huns on there are.

Reactions: 9
First green jumper in the wild spotted
I say this as a middle aged over weight woman, she was exactly as I expected!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First green jumper in the wild spotted
I say this as a middle aged over weight woman, she was exactly as I expected!
Snap. I saw one in Cork and I wasn't sufficiently impressed to accost the woman to feel the material 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Snap. I saw one in Cork and I wasn't sufficiently impressed to accost the woman to feel the material 🤣🤣
Saw one in Limerick today. The light blue one. This girl was mid 20s.

The neck line was all puckered from the wash. Not one bit luxurious.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still recall her bragging about an upgrade , still a freebie for her and the kept man

He won’t look to out of place in the animal cruelty drug dealers coat around certain party’s of Ireland. Big shiny bald head in Canada goose coat . Years ago it was Burberry who eventually had to drop some lines due to the brand been linked to Chav , drug dealers, users ,criminals .. exactly the same with this terrible brand ... Was far from overpriced designers he traipsed around in before becoming her kept man . Sorry if I needed a kept man he would be a lot more handsome and less miserable looking than that ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Saw one in Limerick today. The light blue one. This girl was mid 20s.

The neck line was all puckered from the wash. Not one bit luxurious.
Are you sure............according to thousands and thousand of women of ireland it washes beautifully, comes out like brand new..............oh, wait, sorry, that's Chelsea messaging her, she's wasted as the posts about the washing are a waste of time as we are the only ones who have commented on how badly they wash and Lisa McGowan is obviously reading here but unless she thinks her sheep are on here too then she's a feckin idiot to be messaging herself about how well they wash. Dopey Cee U Next Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.