Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Shop girl well you were spot on there , look at her trying to squeeze tears out , rubbed the eyes before hand . Totally staged for attention from the deluded sheep. In one pic you can see she is laughing rubbing the eyes . Showing of the diamonds and free nails. Going on about been tired ! No you fake witch , tired is the people who do an actual job for a living while raising a family and paying for everything!!
As for Xmas bohoooo f🤬🤬🤬ing bogooo like you are the only one on the planet who does not like Xmas , suffered tragedies that were not caused by a DD . Mammy would give her last penny to charity , yeah I bet , quick enough using your free flowers for DD grave, saying Novenas on your knees do not make you a saint . In my experiences most are pure hypocrites . You are a greedy woman . Of course you can donate €10,000 , no doubt after a word with the accountant , write it off against the business so it costs you feck all. You donate to loads of charities, sure you do 🤣 while you and the kept man have no probs taking free food, coffee daily in the town, answer you both better to give your freebies to those who are struggling. Greed
And of course Chelsea or Linda true to form to ask about a plain bloody top .
How much stuff is she bringing out !! Gone way to big for her boots now , got to fall flat on her face soon, only so much the sheep can buy before they get bored ..
There she is back on selling not a bother in the fake thing. Must be taking tips from the other Offaly faker Gorry.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I assume she won’t be doing any Black Friday offers on her own tat, but will push other companies offers

Not a mission she'll discount any of her stuff, far too greedy. There's only two things in life Lisa cares about, herself and her bank balance. Grabby cow.

Reactions: 11
saw this the other day , this will be very interesting for a lot of bloggers

Let’s get reporting them. I bet a lot of them are not declaring a lot of their income from blogging.. The guy from revenue is going to be super busy I reckon

Reactions: 5
Crying over dead brother that got pissed sat behind wheel.he no Saint lisa he killed other people and himself after getting pissed and driving

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Her new BFF Roz! I’m actually disappointed as I really like roz but roz is such a nice genuine person she was being her usual nice self. Won’t be long till Lisa burns bridges there-Lisa preying on Rozs brand and wait and see next week she’ll be badgering her for a discount code🙄doesn’t give a hoot that roz is a small business start up , no fear of Lisa McGowan giving a discount or being “pushed “ for one. Did you gift a set of you’re tat Lisa to roz???

Her new BFF Roz! I’m actually disappointed as I really like roz but roz is such a nice genuine person she was being her usual nice self. Won’t be long till Lisa burns bridges there-Lisa preying on Rozs brand and wait and see next week she’ll be badgering her for a discount code🙄doesn’t give a hoot that roz is a small business start up , no fear of Lisa McGowan giving a discount or being “pushed “ for one. Did you gift a set of you’re tat Lisa to roz???
Roz wouldn't wear them because of the 5% cashmere. Isn't she vegan. Can't see the two of them together at all.

Reactions: 6
For someone who hates Christmas she spends a lot of time going on about it….oh wait 💰💰

Reactions: 12
The tears and wanting to feel good about giving to charity has started...could hardly.look at.the camera straight when shes shitting on
Ah the fake tears . someone said on here last week they were due soon. And here they are. Fake tears and second later back to selling . So authentic

Reactions: 13
Sinead Keary opened her pop up store today, not a word from her pal Lisa.

• Haha
All the Huns at the awards , did she not get an invite ? Even her besties were there , well the imaginary ones. No congratulations to Aimee .
Is Roz now added to the list of besties , hope she is not going to wear her goat abusing knits!!! going on a hike but has to take Linda with her. Can’t to feck all on her own, the typical school bully type , only brave when they got backup ... What has she got in common with the Roz girl, why did she invite her , surely she seen her Cashmere posts ?? Hope she is not another I am going to unfollow 🤔

Reactions: 4
Looking at the videos of KCs night last night I would imagine it's the same demographic that are attending LL shows and snapping up all her tat.

Reactions: 8
Roz wouldn't wear them because of the 5% cashmere. Isn't she vegan. Can't see the two of them together at all.
Yes and the cruelty element as @Missycoco pointed out would be a huge no no for roz! Yeah it’ll be a short lived collab as they are worlds apart in personality, work ethic etc.

Crying over dead brother that got pissed sat behind wheel.he no Saint lisa he killed other people and himself after getting pissed and driving
Understandably they as a family grieve for their dead son and brother, I can't imagine ever receiving such news and I hope it never darkens our door. They can't however be held responsible for the choices that he made that night so in that way I do feel empathy towards them. Unfortunately that night his choices also caused devastation to other families as they lost their loved ones too, and for that reason I don't think she should bring him up on her stories.

Reactions: 25
Understandably they as a family grieve for their dead son and brother, I can't imagine ever receiving such news and I hope it never darkens our door. They can't however be held responsible for the choices that he made that night so in that way I do feel empathy towards them. Unfortunately that night his choices also caused devastation to other families as they lost their loved ones too, and for that reason I don't think she should bring him up on her stories.
Absolutely she should not bring him up ever on social media! And why do I say that? Because he knowingly got into a car drunk! Drove that car! Killed people! She should be embarrassed to publicly mention him at all 😡 yes they lost a brother/son etc but he was responsible for the death of others, innocent people! And why she is never called out in it is a shame. Has she ever posted on FB about this? I'd say not, simply because she would be annihilated!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Look at how cunning she is , hoovered over her own brand to make sure they all see it . Not the least bit interested in the other ones.
Support Irish brands 🤣🤣🤣 they are all from China, not a fecking qualified designer among them. Pick from an online catalogue, the choose from a few samples sent to them , stick a label also designed and made in China . That qualifies you and others as designers !!! Most just steal ideas from others ....
what she actually means ‘support me’ hats and scarves not shifting hence the whinging then using the DD bro to gain sympathy, need to shut up about him now, have consideration and respect for the other families . Many including myself have lost loved ones in RTC not all as a result of DD. Shut up and whinge in private , grief is private!!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.